I can't be the only person who thinks SvtFoE will be better if it was genderswap

I can't be the only person who thinks SvtFoE will be better if it was genderswap.

Partial genderswap, or total genderswap?

Eitherway is good

*gets cancelled*

Partial, Star and Marco should both be boys.

>Royal secret, I don't wanna brag it...

Female Star is already annoying as fuck. I don't want to live in a reality where I can actually visualize how annoying male Star would be.

partial, just star and marco.

Male Star would be Pic Related.

Genderswap, huh?

Just make Star a boy and make Tom a girl

this

Fuck Sup Forums for giving me this fetish.

It's a top-tier fetish though

>Complete Yandere mode fem!Tom
>Becomes Yuri Yandere when fem!Tom meets fem!Marco
This needs to be a thing

mexican lore is full of succubus and cursed girls who transform in other things.

It could work.
but only with star personality.
The other way
is basically thor with a mexican girl/friend.

see, that's the best part of it and now anytime I see it in a show and think about that I get off. Goddamn this site for ruining me.

men are supposed to have more hair, not women. get it right, user and also daronon

marco is a qt

INSTANT CANCELLATION.
Gender bias IS a thing, y'know.

You mean Doctor Who?

Alfonzo's design works as a girl surprisingly well.

Partial. Just change Marco to Princess Marco and the whole thing is perfect.

I feel like the mewberty would end in rape if this was the case.

Interesting

Marco as a girl is good but making star a boy doesn't work even a little.

Only if Star is voiced by David Tennant now.

Normally, the Mario-esque hat on someone that isn't the Mario or Wario Brothers is just wrong, but this... this works, somehow.

He's so fucking cute

I swear I'm straight

>Aw shucks user, you really feel that way about a guy like me?

>
Watching boy star get cucked.

Imagine.

perfect and cute

cucking Boy Star
imagine

I thought Mewberty was already rape. Or at least preparations for a massive rape orgy.

Oh definitely, considering "he" still looks like a girl pretending to be a boy.

I know people would be against Star and Marco both being guys, but Star being outed as a fag during Rubierot's song would've been funny as hell. And the show wouldn't change too much if Star was gay. Female Tom would be neat too.

If Marco and Star were both genderswapped, people here would riot, due to how painful it would be seeing BoyStar try to set up FemMarco with BoyJackie.

>SvtFoE will be better if it was genderswap.
>will
You stupid mexican

More boyStar is needed to make this a better place.

I hate it because I'm not a gay and boy Star makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Had to be posted

Everyone would hate female Marco for getting together with chad Jackie over male Star

>sex-starved bugboy searching for his new queen
Unf

Everyone wants to fuck reverse trap Marcie

>dat low-res

And deny us a cute latina? no sir.

That's a white girl.

gimme your most perfect and cute

>People actually want a Genderswapped Star vs

>This coming from user who posts a picture from anime that has genderswapping as a serious power usable in fighting.
I dont know if you are being ironic or moronic.

???

Boy star will always look like a homo

Ivankov is admiral level and there is nothing you can do to stop her from leveling your ships

So would that make star a Henshin hero like the riders and ultraman?

How cute would Boy star be if he wore a halo instead of cuck horns?

Marco is half white

Not all latins are brown there are many flavors. from the chocolate brazilian to the vanilla argentinians

>Sup Forums hates it because female Marco follows the Grrl Power stereotype
>Constant debate over why the fuck she's able to kick monster ass while Star has to use magic
No thanks

You do know that there are Mexicans whom are entirely of Spanish descent right? Plus Marco's mom is white so He's not supposed to be full on brown

I think it would interesting and could even be a silly filler episode where Star and Marco go into a genderswapped universe with everyone genderswapped , from Star and Marco to ludo and Toffee to even Stars parents and all that.

What would your favorite character look like gender swapped?

I want fem!Toffee and male!Moon Butterfly to angrily fuck each other raw

And maybe some Foolduke and that weird songwriter guy getting some action

Fuck that's a good reaction image

We do have a cute latina princess(male)

end your life on the spot

Doesn't fit the personality

This needs to be a thing

Ivankov fought an admiral. Said admiral one punched Ivankov. Admiral stood there and let Ivankov attack him just so his attacks could do less than nothing

>star casts a spell that switches their bodies
>don't know how to fix it
>ok just need to get through the day till we find a solution
>need to get ready for school
>come to conclusion they should wash eachother while other is blindfolded so they don't expose themselves.
>star is naked in shower in Marcos body with blindfold while Marco cleans her
>looking down when he feels something brush his face
>star has huego boner in his body and Marco just felt his own cock on her face while star is blushing in his body and dad walks in wearing mom's blouse and I'm glad he's in there and you're out here and we're in here and Star is in Marco in Marcos body in herself then they switch back but star is in marco in stars body and Marco is in Marcos body with star inside and Jana saw the whole thing

Get this shit outta here, fucko.

It's nice seeing my art being posted : >

You are

I want to write a bodyswap lewdifc but the pronoun game must be hell

They would be the best of bros.

>Reverse the genders and boy star would get cucked by chad boy jackie

BUT WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS: WHERE'S THE CAVEMAN?

We know roughly what they both looks like, but what would they sound like as genderswaps

>Marco had an unexpected urge and proceeded to go down on himself
>star never felt these sensations before as she watched herself suck Marcos own cock
>Marco wondered if this was gay or simply just masterbation when he then realized this may be rape
>"star should I keep going? Is it okay if I use your body to pleasure my own body while I'm in here and you are in there or is this bad and you should stop?" Said Marco in stars body
>"I don't know Marco I can't think straight with your cock down my throat and to make things worse all I can think about is Jackie" said star in Marcos body
>this made Marco jealous that star would think of that bimbo while she was in front of herself in all her naked glory and in his body of all things!

This is getting fun should I continue?

Is that a bad thing?

This is like quantum levels of cucking I didn't even think was possible. Please continue

Toffee should have been taffy

>Marco smirked in stars body with his own cock in her mouth
>"You know I know all of my own weak spots so you are at a disadvantage here!"
>star was puzzled as her mind went blank and she felt a finger in Marcos tight asshole and his dick felt to melt away in her own mouth
>Marco then proceeded to rub her tight teen pussy with her wand when it suddenly slipped deep inside her
>he gasped then laughed
>"What's so funny Marco?"

>someone saved my shit

Nice try, fucko

Genderswap, maybe. But a guaranteed improvement? Liggers.

>Boy Star will always look CUTE
Fixed

do you draw these yourself?

It's a drawfag in the Star Vs. threads

Didn't reupload it but I drew that one, pretty new so always up for constructive criticism.

I'm no artist, but I think your art could improve drastically if,

You clean up your lines a bit. IE make them more uniform and less squiggly.

tighten up on your proportions. such as shrinking the head just a bit, making the legs more leg like, make the eyes more uniform, eyebrows that are thicker in the center, work on your hands( I know hands are hard keep trying.)

Make the blush more subtle, it'll look better.

Your art has gotten better, keep up the good work!

Thanks for this, this is the second criticism I've gotten about the lines. Tried using consistent lines before and thought it just made everything look flat, I think I'll try again and figure out how to make it work and use the pen tool more. I agree with the other points, it's good to hear it from someone else!

its too bad we don't get see that many male star drawings from the fans. any anons willing to dump pictures?

he's an adorable faggot