Is this gonna be the Avengers team in Aaron's Avengers?

Is this gonna be the Avengers team in Aaron's Avengers?

>Beast

Fucking race traitor

What's this from?

>Two Mjolnirs
>Hank Giant-Man
I doubt it.
I like that new Giant-man anyhow.

Robbie Thompson would be better than Aaron's hack ass

2 of every animal

At least Acuna usually salvages whatever book he's on.

No.

Its just a random splash page for Legacy.

>Thor Odinson's Mjolnir looks like MCU Mjolnir
Fuck that shit

This looks like such a boring team, at least get rid of Whor and add Quicksilver so I can have the Kooky Quartet.

>Aaron's Avengers
Please be joking

I'm pretty sure that Beast and Wanda are going to be on Rogue's avengers team with Wonder Man.

>add Quicksilver
Look at the bottom left. He's behind Hawkeye.

Is Hank in any condition to be on this team?

Oooh nice.

Still there has to be someone more deserving that Whor, oh well she'll be dying soon anyways right?

>Not posting full pic

Silver lining, no more Waid!

Okay your problem with her doesn't make sense. Thor got back his hammer and he isn't weak anymore.

No more Pymtron? Also Black Widow is alive again? I thought Kobik wanted her to stay dead, also which hulk is this?.

Aaron is just as boring but with more unfunny humor and wanna be "epic" bullshit

But Wanda's fans would like her out of that book, before Zub can start a love triangle with Wonder Man and Brother Voodoo.

Zub is terrible but the art is really great and I'm a sucker for any book with Human Torch and Beast/Wonder Man was my favorite bros growing up
I'm really conflicted
but Zub's Thunderbolts was so lame, Wayward is literately meme-tier madoka without any creativity
but I respect how he approaches writing like a job and doesn't romanticize the creative process

It's really less about whether Zub is any good or not, because few people at Marvel are, and more about Wanda being stuck in another relationship or love-triangle that no-one wants to read.

If the book does start pushing Wanda with Wonder Man, it's more likely that it's Brevoort who keeps pushing this.

Zub writing Wanda as someone who's traumatized after spending months possessed by Chthon, but just starts flirting with a man she hardly knows, that isn't a good sign.

I don't care about Wanda, Rogue is Marvel's #1 girl
bummed that witch is even joining the team, would rather of had Firestar or any other random former forgotten Avenger girl

Firestar is an x-man villain now.

fuck this stupid gay world
is Justice alive

Of course, he's just taken the role of 'Sir Not appearing in any comics'.

Where is this page from?

The primer pages came out as set before the comic that includes them

Beast with Simon Williams on the team as well is the true waste.

Speaking of Power Man, it kills me that he is dropped in with the loser squad of short-timers and "honorary avengers" like the goddam Two-Gun Kid. Simon was an Avenger for years, then a West Coast Avenger. He was popular enough at one point to have his own series. And here he is with Sandman and Marrina.

>Autism time

>Mantis??, Canada lad??, Human Torch, ANTS, Swordsman, Spider-man, EDGEnt Venom, Cat-man(woman), Giant Man, Dick Ryder, She-Hulk, Literally who?, Captain Marvel, Beast, Sharia Britain, Captain Britain, Vision, Bruce Lee?, Yellow Jacket?, Sentry, No Idea, The Whizzer, Monica "Based Photon" Rambo, War Machine, Wolverine, Liberty Bell??, Two Gun Kid lol idk, Some fish lady, Black Knight, Sand Man, Dr Strange, Wonderman, Iron Fist, Blue Meme, Dare Devil, Sun Spot??, His Bitch??, Falcon Machine??, An American??, The Thing, Some guy, Valkarie, Hawkeye, Falcon, Sue Storm, Mr Fantastic, Captain America, Mockingbird, >Xir Storm, Luke Cage, DD something or other, Based Sif, Bucky, Thor, Hyperion of murder, how many bitches does sun spot have?, Mucha Lucha, Jocasta, Moon Knight, The girl from Agents of Shit, Hulk, Jarvis, Quasar?, Star Fox, Looks like fire from DC, Literally who again

How'd I do?

The saddest part is I don't even care enough to be pissed anymore.

Simon is Wonder Man, Luke was Power Man.

This is a fucking great team
I've been waiting a long time for smth like this after Hickman's shitty OC team and Waid's diversiteens

>Think that's Hank Pym
Realise it's the fucking beaner

Sandman should be a good guy again

>Complains about not posting full pic
>Posts half of the pic
>Mantis??
Moondragon
>Canada lad??
Stingray
>Swordsman
Yes, but an alternate universe one (Philip Javert)
>Cat-man(woman)
Hellcat
>Literally who?
Deathcry
>Sharia Britain
Lionheart
>Vision
Yes, but it's the Young Avengers one
>Yellow Jacket?
Yes, Rita DeMara
>No Idea
Smasher
>Liberty Bell??
Julia Carpenter (as Madame Web)
>Two Gun Kid lol idk
correct
>Some fish lady
Marrina
>
Living Lightning (you skipped one)
>Blue Meme
Justice
>Sun Spot??
correct
>His Bitch??
Firestar
>Falcon Machine??
Darkhawk
>An American??
Captain Universe
>
Masque, a Madame Masque clone (you skipped one)
>Some guy
Jack of Hearts
>Xir Storm
Jessica Jones (as Jewel)
>DD something or other
Demolition Man/D-Man
>Based Sif
Magdalene
>how many bitches does sun spot have?
Firebird
>Mucha Lucha
Rage
>The girl from Agents of Shit
Yes, her name's Quake
>Quasar?
Yes
>Looks like fire from DC
Sersi
>Literally who again
Silverclaw.

Come on dude, I only started reading comics 3 years ago. You can do better.

Oh, and you missed Cannonball too.

Actually it's more of a
>DAMMIT MONKEYS PAW, THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED
type deal.

What the literal fuck?

Shouldn't there be more of them?

How many are missing?

>Carol and Wanda on the same team
>Carol and Wanda ever interacting, ever
Of course not, that would be a good idea. Marvel's not interested in those.

In the picture? Anyone who joined after February 2013, which is a lot, since they let anyone in the Avengers nowadays (have to fill those 5 different concurrent Avengers books somehow).
I think if the art was remade now it would include
Prince of Orphans, a Doombot, Victor Mancha, Monica Chang, Abyss, Ex Nihilo, Nightmask, Starbrand, Alexis the Protector, Blade, Blue Marvel, new Power Man, new White Tiger, Kaluu, Nova (Sam), Brother Voodoo, Sabretooth, Validator, Pod/Enigma, Jane Thor, Ms. Marvel (Kamala), Spider-Miles, Wiccan, Hulkling, Songbird, America Chavez, Squirrel Girl, Deadpool, Synapse, Cable, Medusa, Singularity, Dazzler, Nico Minoru, All-New Wasp, Flatman, Big Bertha, Doorman, Mr. Immortal, Good Boy, new Iron Patriot, new Red Hulk, Red Wolf, Nightshade, Doctor Doom and Wheels Wolinski.

So yeah, that's mostly the new legacy characters, joke characters, deus ex donut steels, villains and a guy with the power of being in a wheelchair.

Egads, sorry, complete and total brain fart. And when talking about how non-obscure Simon should be, getting his flippin' name wrong looks even worse.

(my one excuse i'll allow myself, i always hated the Wonder Man name and just mentally referred to him as Simon)

Wasn't beast a cat or something? now is a gorilla....