There should be cameras in all school classrooms so parents can monitor their child and childs teachers activity...

There should be cameras in all school classrooms so parents can monitor their child and childs teachers activity. This would allow parents to intervene when their child is being bullied by teachers or other students.

Agree/disagree?

Why not telescreens?

There should be cameras in all homes so parenting experts can monitor children and children's parents' activity. This would allow experts to intervene when a child is being bullied by parents or siblings.

Agree/disagree?

They should have cameras in every classroom so we can make educational material available to anyone that's interested in them.
Don't really care that you're getting memed on in class though.

There should be cameras everywhere so authorities would see if a person is breaking any laws and it would make easier for them to identify the criminal

Agree/disagree?

>memed on
Privileged suburban dwelling white kid who was never bullied.

Can we please not just put cameras everywhere and pretend that it makes a better society k thanks

yes, lets make schools even more like jail

>There should be cameras in all bathrooms and bedrooms so neet experts can monitor children and children's rapists activity. This would allow experts to fap when a child is being abused by parents or other predators.
>Agree/disagree?

We need cameras on these anti-camera people to make sure we keep an eye on what they're up to.

Little late for you to say, Brit

This shit is ridiculous, once upon a time teachers would beat the shit out of kids and let them sit on rocks or some her painful surface to discipline them.
Now you can't even call them little shits without getting fired.

It would be costly and the gubment does not want you to see what they are doing to your kidd

All children go to solitary confinement and learn from a computer monitor that streams a teacher who is in another room. The students can respond with clicks or a button for confirmation of understanding.

If the children are incapable of learning, they are recycled.

I like the concept

>parents should intervene when kids are bullied
fuck off you soft cunt. kids need to figure shit out on their own

>muh privilege
this is so hilarious, you know why "men" are so effeminate right now? because there's no fucking danger, everybody goes crying over some little shit that happened
it's natural for children, especially boys to experience agression, that's how they toughen and grow up
all I can see in the western world are pussies being raised by pussies for pussies
no wonder that you got "safe psaces", legalized samesex "marriage" and have this awesome political correctness going on, you brought iy upon yourselves by being weakass subhumans

absolutely fucking this!

STRENGTH THROUGH UNITY

Its not legal for starters.

Parents wont stand for people filming their kids either. Teacher at our school had a secret camera in his class room and one day a kid found it.
He wound up in a lot of shit when parents found out from their kids that the teacher was filming them.

This was 1997 tho so who knows how brainwashed people are now with big brother.

>you know why "men" are so effeminate right now?
Here's a better question, you know why places like Russia are so shitty and horrible places to live right now? Because they are populated with subhuman sociopathic evil little manlets who have the mentality of Chinks and Africans and care nothing for concern about their fellow man.

FUCK OFF AUTHORITARIAN and listen to

it would lead to some duscission

to see what the tax parasites really teach

I say end public school now

and all $$ to university including loans

There should be cameras in everyone butt holes so pooing experts in Indian can monitor people pooing activities

>Its not legal for starters.
School parking lots and hallways often have cameras, what is the legal distinction of a class room?

that's a great way to breed a society full of autists and mentally ill/socially retarded plebs. we already have an abundance of these types as evidenced by Sup Forums. we dont need anymore

Russian school and the army are largely to blame. Salvation is here

#IMWITHHER

Ok, lemme revise it.

All children go to military school from 1st grade. It is strictly regimented and controlled. They will be socialized quite a bit and grow up together as a squad/platoon.

Let kids be kids in peace. FFS you like watching kids or something? It's like you are so disconnection from reality you can't deduce what's happening...

There should be cameras in all school female locker rooms so the fathers can decide what daughter will they want to swap.

My moms a teacher and I'm about to enter the profession myself. The situation is a bit different with my mom, as the parents sign a waiver at the beginning of the school year saying that teachers can record them during activities. Afterwards teachers dont need further permission. Its only for her school, as far as I'm aware. Its headed by the superintendent of the county, a really popular one at that. So its really experimental.

For the rest, filming inside the classroom by a teacher without a waiver beforehand to parents can get you in deep shit.

To be fair, idk why hallways and parking lots are exempt, but I'd bet its because for general public safety and because no individual teacher is looking at it. Chances are, some security guard or equally useless employee is sleeping at the wheel.

All the parents and teachers will jerk of to the live feeds. Kids will be kidnapped taken to the Lolita Express and forced to vote for Hillary.

OP is suggesting not just teacher and security guards, but parents should all be able to live monitor them, usually I would guess they aren't monitored at all, but recorded and played back only if a crime or other major problem occurs.

I may live in a shithole, but it's MY shithole, and I actually like my shithole very much, much more than France, Switzerland and Germany (all countries I've lived in more than one year)

All politicians, judges, police inspectors and all public servants in the employ of the state should wear body cameras at all times. So the public can monitor their actions.

Your gay sex fantasies don't belong in this thread.

agree

wth I love total surveillance now

If every parent gets on board with it, it could probably fly. But I doubt they would all agree. As much as they love their children, they don't want some creepy person looking at their child as well. In my POV it would be an all or nothing type of situation. If a students parent denies, then they'd have to be obviously taken out of class.
Its a really interesting topic. I'll definitely bring it up next time I ask about classroom procedures.

Well, I'd say that isn't necessary for basic education and lots of unis already offer video material for free.

My friend kinda got bullied, not that much but, but almost everyone picked on him. He had some physical disabilitiy and was weeb, but all he had to do was talk to people. Hell, me and some girls tried to get him into activities but he wouldn't participate.

I (and some other guys) bullied a retarded girl, all she had to do was to stop acting like trash.

So in my experience if you get bullied you probably deserved it.

fuck this shit. Camera's need to be in so we can film the unacceptable behavior of students and get the the fuck out. People are ruining education by letting little shits run free and saying that referrals against students of color by white people is racist. I witnessed it all through Jr. High and High School and now I see it at the Elementary school I work it.

The kids are becoming little shits at a younger and younger age, and the school doesn't require them to bring their own materials so they disrespect everything and are constantly getting new pencils, crayons, etc despite breaking all of theirs and throwing them around

Nah familia, that shit builds character, we need it.
We dont need safe space faggots

>I've never imagined I will live in dreamworlds I read about in books.
>mfw it is the shit world in pic realted book

That's a great book. I really like when Large Sibling watches over all the people.

I would love to jerk off seeing some cute cunny stream.

Or you could just hire good teachers, and let parents sit in if they want

This is one bit of crypto-statist faggotry that I don't actually have a problem with.

From first to forth grade i had a teacher who would throw chalk at your ass and if you were a little shit, and if you did bad things you got your palm slapped with a stick.

Good old Mr. T , great teacher i respect him till this day.

>gubment does not want you to see what they are doing to your kidd
Yep. There's already cameras everywhere else in society. But the idea of parents monitoring their own children over camera while they are being babysat by a group of government paid leftist freaks is such a controversial and anger inducing notion. You are literally forced to have your own flesh and blood taken off you for 8 hours a day and you have no idea what happened to them. As if your 8 year old child is going to convey and explain how they were brainwashed and conditioned in subtle, sneaky ways that most adults don't realize when it is right in their face.

thank god for google otherwise I wouldn't have learned shit in school. ever since middle school classrooms were a place where niggers stood on desks and talked over the teacher who is too afraid or incompetent to do shit about it. a camera would do wonders and instill the superior fear of losing their job if they don't act.

I dunno, they'd probably just call anyone who complained a racist.

>cameras in all school classrooms
In your dreams, perv

I bet you call people racist and sexist as well.

I think it's a good idea. In my schools the kids were so unruly you could barely learn a thing. The teachers would drone on about their personal lives. Kids would get verbally shit on every single day and a few were under the impression they were pro MMA fighters or something. We spent years learning how evil we were, how we should feel bad for abbos and jews.

The school system needs to be purged of all current personnel and burned down to the ground. But cameras are good too.

The best lessons I've learned in school could never have happened if all participants were aware there was a camera.
Aggressive people don't care if there is a camera if they're emotional and irrational.

I don't like it. Camera in front of the main door is fine I suppose. Maybe one in the teacher's lounge for the lulz. You know that's where they bang...

feel bad for people who choose to huff paint DESPITE the fact that they get free shit from the gubbmint