Protestants are literally worse than animals

Protestants are literally worse than animals

ncregister.com/daily-news/popes-sweden-trip-represents-ecumenical-progress-but-concerns-also-abound

>The Church of Sweden supports contraception and abortion and has allowed same-sex “weddings” since 2009. Earlier this year, it teamed up with the U.N. Population Fund to try to convince religious leaders to accept abortion and contraception and said that children have a human right to uninhibited sex.

>Archbishop Jackelén herself has gone on record saying she believes the Virgin Birth is a "mythological term" and that she supports same-sex “marriage” in church. Last year, the Lutheran bishop of Stockholm, Eva Brunne, proposed that a church in her diocese remove all signs of the cross and put down markings showing the direction to Mecca for the benefit of Muslim worshippers. Brunne became the world’s first openly lesbian bishop in 2009 and has a young son with her “wife” and fellow pastor Gunilla Linden.

Other urls found in this thread:

barnabasfund.org/news/Swedish-church-leaders-oppose-support-for-persecuted-Christians?audience=GB
lifesitenews.com/news/notre-dame-alumni-organize-pro-gay-pilgrimage-of-mercy
newadvent.org/fathers/0104.htm
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sweden

Are self hating Christians a thing?

I feel like most Christians don't Christianity to continue to exist.

barnabasfund.org/news/Swedish-church-leaders-oppose-support-for-persecuted-Christians?audience=GB

This is what you get when you create "national churches".

Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's.

Protestant revolution is tragedy comparable to bolshevik one.

what the fuck

this is satire right?
if you fuckers prove this isnt satire im going to drink bleach and stream it unironicly

Not this side bro, there is a reason religious related crime and violence and practically non existent here.

sweden what you doing
stop
sweden no

>Are self hating Christians a thing?
Self hatred and guilt and absolutely fundamental parts of Christianity. Where do you think the cuck mentality afflicting western society really stems from? The self flagellation? The virtue signalling? It all stems from the self loathing prevalent in Christian thought, just taken to a suicidal extreme. As far as your average Christian is concerned, it is absolutely imperative that you suffer in order to be a "good person." The more you suffer, the better you are. The more you sacrifice, the more virtuous. They'd even go so far as to sacrifice their own children because having and form of happiness or contentment in this world is thought of as a sin. It's mad.

The problem is Europeans. European Christianity (at least in western Europe) is pretty secular. They view it as a cultural thing and not a religion. To them its just wearing funny clothes and acting out weird rituals, so they don't mind getting rid of some of it so their guests aren't offended :)

>a sect of judaism is better than another

Thing is, most Swedes, even those in positions like hers, are not Christian and do not intend to follow the religion beyond what they fully agree with, for example feel good politics.
You'll only find true Christians from the bible belt.

*northwestern europeans

Southern and Eastern Europeans still take it pretty seriously. For all the "white nordic supremacy" meme, they really are the most cucked people on earth. I think its because they used to be really masculine and rightwing but went to far and now the pendulum swung wildly in the other direction.

>NEW YORK, September 23, 2016 (LifeSiteNews)—A Catholic parish is promoting a pro-homosexual “Pilgrimage of Mercy” and not planning on denying its participants Holy Communion when they attend Mass as part of the pro-LGBT event in October. The parish is also hosting a speaker from the nation’s leading homosexual lobby group, the Human Rights Campaign, today. The Archdiocese of New York declined to comment on both events.

>On September 22, the parish sent out a mass email advertising the LGBT event.

>“Join us on Sunday, October 2 for a pilgrimage to celebrate and recognize LGBT faithful Catholics in the United States during this Extraordinary Jubilee Year of Mercy,” the announcement to the parish email list said. “The pilgrimage begins on the Upper East Side at 69th St and 5th Ave, proceeds through Central Park, and ends at St. Paul's in time for the 12:30PM mass. This event is organized by the Gay and Lesbian Alumni of the University of Notre Dame and St. Mary's College.”

lifesitenews.com/news/notre-dame-alumni-organize-pro-gay-pilgrimage-of-mercy

>sweden

>In April 2012, the election of a young gay man who was living in a registered same-sex partnership to a pastoral council in Vienna was vetoed by the parish priest. After meeting with the couple, Schönborn reinstated him. He later advised in a homily that priests must apply a pastoral approach that is "neither rigorist nor lax" in counselling Catholics who "don't live according to [God's] master plan".[38]

>Schönborn is a member of the Elijah Interfaith Institute Board of World Religious Leaders.[31]

>Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997.

Real Christianity is actually fairly balanced, more than any other ideology or religion actually. I'd rather live in a society that values helping the weak and needy instead of a society that values nothing but pure will to power and sociopathy

>In 2014, addressing a question raised on the family, he argued that church doctrine can change over time, and "doesn't depend on the spirit of time but can develop over time." "Saying that the doctrine will never change is a restrictive view of things," Marx later clarified at a Vatican press conference. "The core of the Catholic Church remains the Gospel, but have we discovered everything? This is what I doubt."[12]

>We have to respect the decisions of people. We have to respect also, as I said in the first synod on the family — some were shocked, but I think it’s normal — you cannot say that a relationship between a man and a man, and they are faithful, [that] that is nothing, that has no worth,

>He said it was up to the state “to make regulations for homosexuals so they have equal rights or nearly equal . . . but marriage is another point,” adding that the state “has to regulate these partnerships and to bring them into a just position, and we as church cannot be against it

>The history of homosexuals in our societies is very bad because we’ve done a lot to marginalize [them],” he said, adding that as a Church and as a society “we’ve also to say ‘sorry, sorry.’

This. Based Straya is correct. Northern Europeans are genetically cucked, it's called pathological altruism. Protestant is a cucked religion.

Sup Forums always (correctly) says that culture is a reflection on its people. Why would a Swedish religion be any different?

from Vatican II

>The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, almsgiving and fasting.

-Nostra aetate

>But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind.
-Lumen gentium

>muh altruism
Slave morality cuck

>stockholm
Of course

V2 is with certainty a heretical robber council

That was supported by the overwhelming majority of bishops as well as the Pope, and was proclaimed Ecumenical by the RCC

Go Orthodox

BTFO

>The Bishop of Stockholm
And why am I not surprised ?

>not an argument

>said that children have a human right to uninhibited sex.
> the Lutheran bishop of Stockholm, Eva Brunne, proposed that a church in her diocese remove all signs of the cross and put down markings showing the direction to Mecca for the benefit of Muslim worshippers. Brunne became the world’s first openly lesbian bishop in 2009 and has a young son with her “wife” and fellow pastor Gunilla Linden.

>lesbian

>woman

>archbishop

one of these things is not like the other

the vatican is literally the church or rome, the last national vestiges of the roman state

>>cuck mentality rises as christianity declines
>>"Christianity must be the reason for cuck mentality!"
'Muricans...

I have no problem with a muslim who personally believes in muhammad and prays to him as long as he respects my religion and doesn't do anything to anyone else and try to hurt me.

The problem is many muslims try to force you to change your religion and attack our churches. If they just kept to themselves and didn't bother anyone else, I wouldn't have a problem with them, just like I don't have a problem with buddhists.

not a Christian
does not represent reformed protestantism.

>joining papal primacy denying schismatics

Nope. There's a reason the V2 sect loves the Orthodox.

You are a weird fucking kid

The Orthodox don't love them back

Vatican II is supported by the Pope. By denying it, you deny the Pope as much as the Orthodox

That's a shitty hat. Looks like she sewed it herself.

Neither is what you said

That's gnosticism though. We Catholics believe in the literal interpretation of Christ's words: "Love your neighbor as yourself". You cannot hate yourself or even judge yourself, or you're sinning against Heaven.

You're literally no better than a nigger at this point

More of a Ecstasy (AKA Darks) fan, myself.

Too right.

I have disregarded Vatican 2 along with the many questionable views of some popes since then.

As for Bergoglio; if he isn't a heretic then I'm chinese.

The man is barely capable of expressing even the smallest catholic view.

Sedevacantism makes sense to me.

Neither is what he said. I was calling out his faggoty altruism.

Its all about the denominations, some are more cucked than others

For not cucking for altruism? You are on pol faggot. Obviously samefag on mobile changing dynamic.

Antipopes have existed in church history. I know full well that Antipope Paul VI used the full solemn formula to promulgate the documents of V2. We are in the time of the abomination of desolation as prophesied by Daniel, and ever since V2 all of the "popes" have been heretics and anti-popes. I do not deny the papacy, I just deny the false claimants to the papacy as the notorious modernist universal salvation indifferentist heretics that they are.

>We Catholics believe in the literal interpretation of Christ's words
>dude if you sin you will literally burn inside a 1st century trash heap

Alright Sup Forums lets settle this once and for all

When you're taking holy communion is the bread and wine actually the body and blood of Christ that transforms in to regular bread and wine or is it just symbolic?

>Protestants are literally worse than animals
No, it's just Sweden being Sweden.

>Stockholm

fucking every time

I dislike Christianity, but this offends/upsets even me.

These are radical changes to doctrines of your church that are being made. Are these changes that are put forward by the flock or just come up with by leadership?

I'd be pretty pissed if I want to church on Sunday and they said "Oh, hey, we now support same sex marriage and kids having sex and having abortions", when they didn't the week before.

So basically who is Catholic and who isn't..

It actually is the body and blood of Christ.

If you believe its just a symbol, why even take it?

>this is your brain on atheism

It is the former.

Atheists should be wiped out

Are you pro white then? If you're pro white and against everything that's been good about whites and western civilization, you're literally just a white trash nigger who worships his own asshole.

It is/does

I'm altruistic for whites and whites only. No other races get my sympathy desu.
> inb4 faggy edgelord

They will be purged when the time comes. Can have any limp-wristed wet noodles when we're trying to DEUS VULT.

But lest some suppose, from what has been said by us, that we say that whatever happens, happens by a fatal necessity, because it is foretold as known beforehand, this too we explain. We have learned from the prophets, and we hold it to be true, that punishments, and chastisements, and good rewards, are rendered according to the merit of each man’s actions.

Since if it be not so, but all things happen by fate, neither is anything at all in our own power. For if it be fated that this man, e.g., be good, and this other evil, neither is the former meritorious nor the latter to be blamed. And again, unless the human race have the power of avoiding evil and choosing good by free choice, they are not accountable for their actions, of whatever kind they be. But that it is by free choice they both walk uprightly and stumble, we thus demonstrate. We see the same man making a transition to opposite things.

#

Now, if it had been fated that he were to be either good or bad, he could never have been capable of both the opposites, nor of so many transitions. But not even would some be good and others bad, since we thus make fate the cause of evil, and exhibit her as acting in opposition to herself; or that which has been already stated would seem to be true, that neither virtue nor vice is anything, but that things are only reckoned good or evil by opinion; which, as the true word shows, is the greatest impiety and wickedness. But this we assert is inevitable fate, that they who choose the good have worthy rewards, and they who choose the opposite have their merited awards.

For not like other things, as trees and quadrupeds, which cannot act by choice, did God make man: for neither would he be worthy of reward or praise did he not of himself choose the good, but were created for this end; nor, if he were evil, would he be worthy of punishment, not being evil of himself, but being able to be nothing else than what he was made.

Roberts, A., Donaldson, J., & Coxe, A. C. (1997). The Ante-Nicene Fathers Vol.I : Translations of the writings of the Fathers down to A.D. 325 (177).

CALVINISM BTFO

Alright how about this then,

Should infants be baptised or should they wait until they have accepted Jesus?

>talks about slave morality
>cucks for race

:^)

>Chapter 20. Promise of another letter

>If Jesus Christ shall graciously permit me through your prayers, and if it be His will, I shall, in a second little work which I will write to you, make further manifest to you [the nature of] the dispensation of which I have begun [to treat], with respect to the new man, Jesus Christ, in His faith and in His love, in His suffering and in His resurrection. Especially [will I do this ] if the Lord make known to me that you come together man by man in common through grace, individually, in one faith, and in Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David according to the flesh, being both the Son of man and the Son of God, so that you obey the bishop and the presbytery with an undivided mind, breaking one and the same bread, which is the medicine of immortality, and the antidote to prevent us from dying, but [which causes] that we should live for ever in Jesus Christ.

newadvent.org/fathers/0104.htm

Reformed btfo

>John 3:5

Infants should be baptized as soon as possible.

Infants should be baptized because in Catholicism it welcomes them to the church and opens a child to the Holy Spirit

>Antipopes have existed in church history
Antipopes were Popes who contested another Pope for the position, they weren't uncontested Popes.

The corner stone of Christianity is literally "my wife's son"

I hope you know that sedevancantism is basically protestantism

Except I'm not a full Christ faggot like you that cucks for every race.
>cuz they weak and needy
Yeah I care about whites but if you can't take care of yourself and weak but happens to be white I'm not doing shit for you and you are worthless to me.

>adhering to dogmatic truths of the council of trent, florence, vatican 1, and countless documents of pre-v2 popes is protestantism

k

you do realize that V2 considers orthodox schismatics and protestants to be salvific and part of he universal church, right? so if I am a protestant,I am still part of the church and saved under V2 principles, so what does it matter?

>I don't deny the papacy, I just deny the papacy if I disagree with it

V2 proves the RCC is not guided by the Spirit of Truth

>Inb4 what happened to do what you consider is right and let the magic happen with faith in God.

antipopes were false claimants to the papacy, and thus not real popes; true the circumstances of their antipapacy were distinct from the current situation, but the principle is the same (a false claimant who presents as a true pope).

This is fun. Alright I've got another one.

Did Paul corrupt the teachings of Jesus?

We have a "pope" who is a heretic.
A heretic cannot be the pope.

Or am I supposed to believe that a man can hold views that contradict Catholic teaching, express views that contradict Catholic teaching and actually criticise some Catholic teachings and yet be the infallible heir of St Peter?

I follow the traditional Catholic religion that was the norm up until Vatican 2 changed it into a pale shadow of what they had been for nearly 2000 years.

How am I the protestant here?

I would have thought that the ones who changed the Catholic religion into a copy of Anglicanism were more protestant than I.

The office of the papacy is not the same thing as the person of the pope. The orthodox reject the office of the papacy, papal primacy, papal infallibility. I do not reject these things. I reject the current claimants to the office because they express a different faith than I do, they believe profess and preach something notoriously heretical.

No, V2 proves that the current counter church is no longer the Catholic Church.

Hello, spainbro, riddle me something: isn't this the basics?

I've seen this image at least a 100 times and i always wonder how many people are dumb enough to follow the church of sweden over any other denomination of protestanism. I bet their churches are emptier than her barren uterus

If you were to right click on the Eucharist and select properties you'll find a checked box after the Jesus attribute.

>I bet their churches are emptier than her barren uterus

That's the point. It's Satan's work.

By extension was the feeding of the multitude a simple act of copying and pasting over and over again?

Sedevacantism is the only logical stance if you look at what state the papacy is in

I want to know more. Not Catholic, but interested in what you're saying. Can you expand on those points some more?

How is it heretical in your opinion?

Maybe they are? at this point it seems more like the Catholic church have been the schismatics considering how much it's fucked up throughout history, protestants are victims of it but at least many of them try to stay close to the words and book all of this was based on in the first place.

Still wanting some insight in to this.

I've done a bit of reading in to it myself and there are some pretty strong arguments against ol' Paul.

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

Sedevacantism completely contradicts itself, you can't be Catholic without being part of the official established church, you're better off as an angelican or lutheran. Not to mention sedevantacists tend to be insane and think everyone in the world since vatican 2 is damned except their tiny cult following.

Diabolical get for a diabolical post.

more or less

Women are animals, giving them rights and the ability to vote makes them worse than animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw