Why is Huma so fucking hot?

Why is Huma so fucking hot?

I don't think she is, but then again I don't have a great sense of Huma

Terrible taste.

for a spy...

You're in trannies?

Being a heartless Bitch does that to you.

Was leaking the mails part of her plan?

Don't bully her pls.

Sweden please...

bc she looks subservient, bc she is subservient.

She's so cute!

She isn't
On a side note. Huma is the child Hillary had to rape to get into the circle of doom.

Your incredibly low standards.

There's nothing more disgusting than a rapidly aging sand nigger

Probably why Hillary kept her so close...

This one needs to be made into a Sup Forums banner

her color looks so sickly

the more you look at Huma you can just tell she's a submissive little cockslave

how many times do you think Anthony has just whipped out his cock and order her to crawl over to him and suck it

he probably pulls it away from her mouth at the last moment and tells her to beg for it, and she just sits there and looks him in the eyes and says "please anthony... please let me suck your hard cock" then just opens her mouth and let her tongue hang out

she prefers to be choked too because she knows she deserves it

>Attracted to a used up old sand nigger with retarded teeth

Never change Sweden.

Because you want to fuck Jafar?

meh...without makeup and lighting she might not look as good

Too late dude; you're dick is caught in the email scandal like everyone else at the DNC...

k-kek

Kek

I bet she's a good fuck

Being a /r9k/ robot does that to you. I want to cuddle with her.

Cuz Muslims are hot.

Thank fuck im almost out of office! You can't indite me now!

Probably looks fine in the dark. Might have to get over the smell though and no doubt hillary's fist has done a number on her butthole.

She's not. She's actually ugly. You think she is hot because she is mysterious and powerful.

Imagine hugging her tightly, feeling her soft warm skin against yours. Her nice smelling silky black hair tickling you when you go in for a kiss. Imagine laying so close to her that you can feel her deep warm breaths against your face.

This.

/thread

Kill yourself Chad.

Shut the fuck up, burger. Huma is a princess.

Imagine being Huma in bed as Hillary goes down on you, having to be like “damn, Habibi, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your political prowess and stroke-victim face. I love sex with you, both Huma and the real me.” when all she wants is to go back in time to marry Mohammed (pbuh) as his 9 year old bride. Like seriously imagine Huma’s POV, pretending to enjoy Hillary's wet slobber, the mood lighting barely concealing her crazy eyes and mustache, and just lie there, dreadful minute after minute, as she spells out her favorite Alphabet Agencies with her tongue, CIA, NSA, FB-- Ouch! You wince as she hatefully scrapes her dentures across your clit, but you fake some loud moans to cover it up. Not only having to tolerate her oral skills (no wonder Bill went rogue) and her monstrous fucking visage lapping sloppily between your thighs, but her haughty attitude as everyone in public tells her she’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MRS. CLINTON LOOKS LIKE THAT?? they’re not the ones who sees her this close without her clown make-up to cover up her "au naturel" beauty. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wannabe models from Weiner’s Instagram DMs your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sand dunes in the future Islamic State (INSHALLAH). You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and you swear you can taste the fishy scent from her loose crusty vag as she winks at you to switch places, smugly assured that she gave you multiple orgasms, and you’re getting paid for the opportunity to eat the “First (what she calls it herself) Pussy" of the United States, the pussy she let marinade in her diaper shit all day. And then she tells you "faster don't stop," and you know you could kill all your Muslim Brotherhood handlers before CIA could put you down, but you swallow and endure, because you’re fucking Huma. You’re not going to lose your spy career and alimony over this. Just bear it. Bury your tongue and bear it.

meh. would probably hate fuck her

spoken like a true swede

>fresh and tasty kebabs at home
>sexts with mcdonalds cheeseburgers instead
whats wrong with weiner.

Same reason.

i would literally convert to islam just to have one tiny sniff of her asshole

>whats wrong with ((( weiner )))

Fags

Who is this BASED semen demon?
I'm voting for whomever she says.

>ywn watch her struggling to contain her full bladder
>ywn see her blush after accidental releasing a cute fart

>she found the polish girls 5 day worn smelly socks ebay transaction

Because she is the forbidden fruit.

>shitskin
>shill
>clinton
>feminist
>married to a jewish pedophile

Really? What kind of asshole do I have to be to point out that what she has is "je ne sais quoi" to the frenchman?

my nigga.

She's also really hot.

Letter Factory
>pure coincidence

>tfw huma looks too much like my mum and feels weird fapping to her

Pic of you're mum ?

I want to fuck your mom.

I can imagine how Bill &Hillary used her for there personal pleasure. 50 Shades of Brown.

> shilling for huma now
not expected of CTR

exgellent movie

'hey mum, some guys on Sup Forums want to see you, can i take a photo quickly?'

>implying we are CTR
We must save her user. She's so cute!

>so hot

I'm gonna laugh if later we find out she was suicided in a tire fire.

And then ended up in hell.

>all of these fags that are afraid of strong authoritative woman

Because she's South Asian.

Fucking uncanny. I swear.

>tfw no strong woman to bully me

She is/was hot. It's a shame to see her go.

Arenyou recalling the time you were ass raped by a kebab, Felix?

Ben Fischbein

I got the exact opposite impression about her. I bet she's boring and is a once a month type.

Read up on where Huma grew up.

If Huma was a good fuck, the Weiner wouldn't have to bang teenage girls.

huma was busy fucking a 65 yr old dried up hole

you can tell she has a cold distant personality.
it might add/deduct from her sex appeal

No you fuckstick.
She's a unholy mix between an indian and a paki

If you eat kebab all the time you can't satisfy a craving for hamburgers with the same kebab.

Nah, she's fucking average at best, and I bet her breath is fucking rancid.

Its the same illusion cast upon Hillary in the 90s, I think the technical term is the Cuck Uptick.

Bitch looks like a skeleton and married a pedo...
Get on the T H I C C train fags!

She is on fire hot. She needs to resurrect her life and career by changing sides. Hillary will eviscerate her but Trump will double her salary and grab her by the pussy while she's working for the RNC.

cuck

God she is hot....sssssss

100% correct. I bet that is some pussy worth grabbing. Change sides Huma. It will resurrect you from death.

Terrible taste

Do any of you think she has sucked Bills Dick?

Because she absorbs the energy of your orgasms released when you fap to her and it increases her beauty.

she seems frigid as fuck.
also secretly a radical muslim and always smells like hillary

I wish a hot kebab girl raped me.

captcha: EMPRESS
Oh god yes!

HAHAHA FUCKING SVEN LIKES ARAB

You really are cucked

/groan

Well done though.

She's not Arab, you idiot.

Because you probably have never touched a real female before.

She looks like Michael Jackson. I'm now judging you.

>crooked nose
>giant ring earrings
>evil con woman

I sense a pattern

That's right she's German

broads with giant mouths usually have pussies to match.

Oh shiiit I tried to btfo the wrong country

I want to make out with a nasty girl!

would bang

Pls no bully.

sweden ur so fucking gay im glad muslhams are raping ur couintry from this post fuck