Let me get this straight...

Let me get this straight. The FBI director is going out of his way to sabotage Clinton with accusations that aren't even related to her right before the end of the election? We literally can't trust the fucking FBI at this point?

I wasn't going to bother voting but maybe now I will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
c-span.org/video/?415887-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-oversight-hearing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are bards so fucking useless?

Hmm, instantly trying to derail my thread. You have something to hide, don't you?

>provoking fate and the gods when your life situation is as precarious as this guy's

Looks like the Ayatollah is finally going to get his man

>Salman Rushdie
[BOMBS INTERNALLY]

Always have been, always will be

He's an idiot, but I enjoyed Midnight's Children when it was assigned in class.

they still after this fool?
I could use some reward money.

Let's see what I get

>salmon rushdie

Ayatollah Khomeini is dead so nobody can rescind the fatwa now.
This guy is fucked to the end of time

A precious slot is taken up by a character who only buffs when they could have been helping to contribute to the fight in some way. Want a support character? Pick a Druid, can never go wrong with one if those.

When Bill was president he and Hillary used the IRS to harass people who had evidence against them or who were their political enemies. Karma is a bitch isn't it?

How is it that someone so much stupider than me ended up so much more successful and influential than me? I'm sad.

Never seen this before

Literally pissed off Muslims worldwide but was still a darling of the jewish media.

Salman Rushdie is DEEP into elite child sex rings, which is why he's against Trump.

Hoping for a rogue-leaning class...

>Flag
>Not Canada....or Australia

comey a tall nigga

Hope for dancer

Rollan

Also saged the OP
fuck you retard

If you think that, you are better staying away from the wiki leaks documents.

They have been very revealing regarding the general intelligence level, of the people running the U.S and beyond.

>a man who literally has a death warrant on him from Muslims is more concerned about "hurr Trump said mean things!" than Islamic terrorism and Hillary being a warmonger

that wizard pick on OP. Lets see what i get

Comey probably got bribed by Trump/Putin

>CHILD RAPE
>hurr mean things

You really have no sense of perspective, do you?

Guy is 6'6

Rolling let's see what I get

sage sage sage

He's a big guy.

Is he a retired NBA player?

Something roguelike pls.

That case has been thrown out twice before. And it's a fucking civil case anyway.

>abused the family of a war hero

trump supporters whine about fbi corruption before this about not doing much about the emails, dems say trump supporters paranoid that fbi side with anyone something happens against dem interest OMG fbi corrupt

A legitimately big guy.

crossing fingers for warlock

Boom

Why is Salman Rushdie supporting the puppet of the people who want him dead and ruined his life?

Yes, Focus on Hillary wanting to start a war with Syria & Russia

This has CTR shill thread written all over it

Accused of, not convicted. No evidence. At least with hillary there is evidence of corruption and treason.

If you idiots don't believe in crimes, even when evidence to suggest validity of claim exists then you have no right to expect trump supporters to believe your empty accusations. Nobody cares what you accuse him of.

roalingonoanono

>war hero

For you.

Where's the "evidence" you speak of?

Rollerino

rollito

Kill all niggers

tfw liberals don't know what a civil court case is

Comey is definitely corrupt. While this benefits us, it's clear he was only doing to save his ass and the FBI's rep. The mass resignation letters and dim atmosphere in the agency after he decided to let Clinton off have broken him. It does prove that there are people with principles in the FBI though.

Ooo good one, rolling

nice roll,
lets see what i get

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

Rollin'

roll nigga

Bsbshajakan

Rollarino neighborinio

Rollinggg

spin the wheel

rollisdngsdkjgbhvjathj

Rollin m8

I thought Salman Rushdie was based. I thought wrong.

rollong

bix nood cof bin

>Let me get this straight
Cognitive dissonance tell
t. Adams

Also this

You people are hilarious. I have seen so many posts throughout this election where people were like "Whoa, I used to think this person was cool, but they support Clinton? WTF I hate them now!". How unsurprising that Trump supporters are a bad judge of character.

Rolllllll

this pls

Rollinh

Muslims want him dead so he can't be all bad

>Thief
Sheeeeit, bix nood muhfugga

It's not about the difference in candidate support you idiot, it's about the 'logic'. A man of his (perceived) intellect should be able to comprehend that the e-mail case is an absolute clusterfuck of confidentiality breach to the point where it is basically treason

Yeah so I thought too

Gee, I wonder if perhaps he's smarter than you and sees something that you don't. Nah, that's ridiculous, nobody can be smarter than you!

Don't be a retard.

Don't know if you understand how criminal law works but if Donald was criminally liable in any of the shit you're posting about he'd be in jail right now.

So, it's civil.

Give me your full name and address and I'll file a suit against you for child rape and show you how easy it is to do.

alright let's go

Rollinggggg

You deny that the state secretary treating classified communication as if it were a syphilitic prostitute is a very bad thing? They should pay you shills more, the quality of your bait is abysmal

By your logic you could do it against Hillary Clinton right now, so why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

rolling like a boss

>obvious shill thread
>80 replies
good job Sup Forums
thin fragile egos can't resist taking the bait

None of the information was classified. I don't know how this hasn't gotten through your thick skull.

Well, they're responding to that roll image mostly, but I don't mind since they're keeping my thread bumped.

Why would I want to put myself in such a horrible legal position? I was merely telling you that anyone can file a civil suit.

paladin go!

It was, in Comey's under oath Testimony he admits that there was classified, confidential and top secrete information.

Why don't you watch c-span every once in awhile instead of being some uneducated dumbass spamming shit on an image board.

c-span.org/video/?415887-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-oversight-hearing

So the Trump side sees Clinton the exact same way the Clinton side sees the Trump side? This is what happens when dialogue breaks down. You can't even hash out differences, to one side the other is fascist and vice versa. How can you even settle this after the election, no matter who wins?

Civil war when? Also I have £200 on Trump at 5/1 MAGA

Oh, so you're willing to do it to me but not Hillary. Interesting. It's almost as if you don't have a leg to stand on.

Yeah, Comey, the guy who just reopened the investigation on false pretenses? Not buying it.

Jesus, 20 years ago? What took her so long to come forward?

Oh that's right, trump didn't have a political career to sabotage before now.

I love this one. So many appealing choices.

OP is a gigantic faggot but this is cool.

Rollingggggggg

You're accusing the FBI Director of a felony. You're going to accuse the Director of the FBI appointed by Obama and confirmed by our elected congressional representives of perjury, which is a felony?

Give me a break. You're just some moron on an imageboard.

What a joke.

Rollllll

Supreme Court's literally calling for him to resign. You can't argue with that, can you?

>reddit spacing

Kill yourself.

derailing