Ghetto in your city/country

This is Taito ward in Tokyo. It has the slum area Sanya as well as Yoshiwara. Yoshiwara was the pleasure district in Tokyo during the Edo period. It was well organized and had walls enclosing the area so that the women couldn't escape. It is also why it is one of the few areas in Tokyo with grid pattern streets.

Post the slums of your town Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigittenau
youtube.com/watch?v=o2t4ZP_v9fs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Badlands
rentcolumbusga.com/vacancy List.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off gook

>violence soap
wat

Wow thats pretty neat OP. I would have to go out and take pictures of my slum areas as there probably aren't any pics of them. I grew up in the ghetto myself in one of the most violent cities in the U.S.
The whole town is pretty much a slum.

This is Airin in Osaka. This is Japan's largest slum.

It looks fucking nice there OP, posting these pics you really don't know what a slum is.

Kanaleneiland, Utrecht.

Basically all foreigners or poor people, shitty greenery.

>Slum
>looks nicer than my high-middle class area in Barcelona

ZETSUBOU

S
H
I
T
A

Worse than the Slums of Shaolin?

>Slums looks as good as a posh neighbourhood in my city
When can I move?

>mfw Japanese slums look better than most average European cities

Hey, you, get off my cloud.
You don't know me and you don't know my style.

Found a pic.

Can't forget the post apocalyptic state that Detroit is in too.

Heres another from Odessa Texas.

>Violence Soap

lol WTF

kek

All you got to do is remove all the kebabs kraut-bro. They along with the googles wreck everything.

It's hardly a ghetto but the closest we have in Austria

idk, I live in Scottsdale AZ which is basically white Disneyland, I'm not sure where the ghetto is in this huge valley

This is where roms live in Paris

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigittenau

Lived in that hellhole for 10 fucking years, never again.

and i'm about to go get lifted

Which one? We have several "ghettos" (none of which are really ghettos at all by real ghetto standards).

Very far from you, in Maryvale.

Not my country, but you can watch the Paris ghetto slum clearance live here
youtube.com/watch?v=o2t4ZP_v9fs

Why are there spare parts laid out in their "front yards"?

Florida is so fucking flat.

tokyo is fucking gigantic though you gotta give more

Yeah, that's what I've heard and kinda took a look on google maps. A lot of shit is indistinguishable in this valley. Maybe post a pic if you know an interesting block?

That's a nice place, you can tell by how perfect and freshly painted the roads are

>ghetto
>dozens of bikes sitting freely

Haha you should really get out more then. I've driven around most everywhere in the big valley and it's VERY distinguishable. Let me try to get some pics

Vesterbro, Copenhagen. 6 churches and 6 mosques.

I'm pretty sure those are the roofings of the other huts.

hahaha, holy fuck, you're right.

Are you a proud Catalan and therefore Spaniard, or a shit-tier separatist

looks like duisburg and essen city center
fuck my austrian bro, i hate living in NRW

and this is a normal scenery from another shithole we have here in Copenhagen: Norrebro

My gf were looking at apartments and this property was on the realtor's listing.

$200 a month for rent

Why does it matter to you

I was in Asakusa 2 weeks ago.

I was walking down an old shoping street.

I saw a good 10 homeless people there. Sleeping. Later they played some silly game where they were throwing 100 yen coins and they were drinking beer.

It was pretty surreal to see that in glorious Japan.

my gf and I*

the houses still look ok, though
actually,some seem quite nice

Why hasn't someone taken a flamethrower to this place?

>lakeland
Eyyy publix and shit amirite

Answer

Listen Todd is gonna be real mad when he finds out you leaked pics of fallout 5

8.th district.

Yes a full fucking district of Budapest, its a no go zone, ive only went there once for a shop and maaan.

Gypos living there. Breaking looting is everyday. And you jap call that a slum. Atleast you dont need to make a big round in the city if you need something Past the 8th district.

If I would go there with my white ass its a 100% of me getting robbed.

You want dope?
Come to the beautiful Philadelphia Badlands, home of the largest open air drug market in America!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Badlands

Under the bridge?

No Googles.
There a lots of homeless near the larger stations. They are basically the people that refuse government shelters as they do not want to follow the rules.

More of Taito-ku and Sanya.

I don't care either way.

Home invader robs two at gunpoint inside of Terminal Court apartment

Columbus authorities are investigating a Monday night home invasion

Other that the brothels it looks quite nice.

Because for some reason your western poltiicans are under the impression that the Gypsies are people...

The only people that like Roma aka Gypsies aka Cigani are the ones that never had to live with them in a community.

Our government build a kindergarten for them in my grandmothers Village. With Gypsie staff in it. The plan was to educate them from an early age and basically do the thing that happens in Asia where the young become educated and even consider their parents trash. Also it was 100% free.

You know what happened? At first a few of them attended. Then the attendance got so low they had to close down.

Now the newly built building is empty.

ye godamn right

Cities falling apart and no go areas are on the rise. And while immigration gets higher, white flight does too. This one is an example of Duisburg Bruckhausen.

kek

Well, fuck, even your ghettos are neat. Ours become indistinguishable from 3rd world shitholes.

these areas might be where poorer people live but are "slums" in japan dangerous at all?

>"ghetto"
lol.

the areas were turks and other foreigners leave arent that bad either over here, at least not in my town
I even lived in one of those areas and was quite fond of it

Because their ghettos have Japanese people living in them and ours have 3rd world people living in them.

Really makes you think, Import 3rd world people, import 3rd world problems.

>Japanese ghettos are nicer than my muslim-infested city
I can't wait to enrich you tbf

Go on Google maps or drive around Indian school road from 50th ave to 70th ave That's Maryvale. South Phoenix south of downtown is pretty bad too. Very similar to L.A. Scottsdale is extremely nice though, you're lucky

Detroit?

I mean yes theres tons in Taito under the numberous bridges there near Skytree.

But I specifically mean here.

I'd post the google maps link but I can't basically it's one of them "shoping" streets that were doing well 20 years back...

Slums in England take one of three forms.

>decayed seaside town (pic related)
>decayed industrial town
>inner city council estate filled with niggers and muslims

I know we have "bad" areas but I'm struggling to remember where the actual shittiest areas are.

It remains me of those squatter camps of european people in south africa.
Everything is clean, house despite being made of reused trash look nice, there's gardens everywhere...

We really need to genocide anything that's neither european nor japanese already.
The joke that subhumans are is not funny anymore.

You'll hear sirens all night if you stay at an hotel outside of that district

>Scottsdale is extremely nice though, you're lucky

true, thanks

>South Phoenix south of downtown is pretty bad too.

Used to hang out a the Icehouse on Jackson, I knew the neighborhood south of it is fucking psycho

What the fuck, I don't believe you

Haha al die ghetto's in Nederland zien er altijd hetzelfde uit met die flatjes.

Haven't been there, I guess I need to visit that place. I'm north phoenix,

sounds pretty hot

Here, I guess? I live in a town of 18k; we don't have any "bad areas" compared to large cities.

You could call it the Western formula. Would be the same here.

Just like My Summer Car!

There is a lot to choose from in California, let alone the entire US.

But one of the most...enriching places to visit in California is Needles. While it's not Ghetto per-say, it's incredibly scummy. Needles isn't just named for the spire mountains in the region, I'm pretty sure they keep the name for the heroine in the streets.

Other fine California choices:
Perris
East LA
Lancaster
Adelanto
Compton
Ingle-watts
Fresno
Bakersfield
Stockton
and Oakland among others.

I'm in one of the decayed seaside towns. Now it is also filling with N&M. And that is why, I'm out*

*Moving away.

>I'm north phoenix

Seems very chill, drove out there with a friend yesterday.

Downtown is starting to get interesting. I'll bet in 10 years it will be a pretty damn cool place.

Surreal. That pic doesn't look anything like England. It looks like some slum town in Alabama

Taito is funny.

You can see the Sky Tree from everywhere.

And like the beginning of Asakusa looks really nice. But the "deeper" aka father away from the metro station you go the worse it gets.

But don't forget Tatio is like as big as some countries cities.

I live in a city the size of Tatio population wise and we got way worse problems then you do.

and holy shit apparently its a 2 bedroom

rentcolumbusga.com/vacancy List.pdf

Well suburban slums look the same everywhere...

>tfw new jersey
alright guys pick a number, 1 2 or 3

This is better than the slum I am currently patroling.

Fuck, your ghettos look super nice and clean. The roads are well paved and they dont have any holes in them. Grass is cut and looks great. Fasads of houses is new and it isnt falling of.

That looks almost better than literraly the riches area in Serbia.

Why was i born in this shithole?

>That amount of trash

Holy shit, WHY PEOPLE CAN'T THROW THE TRASH IN THE CORRECT PLACE, ORGANIZE OR RECYCLE IT?!?!

Don't mind me Slovak, i'm just tired of seeing this here ;_;

Arabic cities are mostly just large slums. They don't bother cleaning their streets, or finishing building their homes (it's an Arabic tradition). Lots of construction related garbage everywhere.

It is, I consider myself lucky and I think it's the best part of the valley. Which streets did you check out? Downtown is already awesome, you have to check out the Valley Bar

I went to Wilhelmshaven earlier this year. Damp, grey, hopeless, full of refugees, Imperial/Nazi ruins in all of the surrounding woods.

We live in dystopia.

Which one?

Stop lying. I've seen worse in Vienna and Innsbruck.

barely human