I have done it

I have booked an appointment with an agency that will help me go to australia and work as a farmer for 1 year, so i can study english while at the same time escaping this monotone shit life.

Have you guys ever done something like this?

Not only in Australia but In other countries?

What do you think of it? Wanted to try the US but the VISAS seem to be a pain in the ass or something like that while in australia i can get enrolled in a school for some months and then i can work as a slave in the farms (while getting some good money anyway). A friend suggested this to me after he did it and had a spectacular experience.

But the USA always give me some positive vibes...
Thoughts? Im gonna die?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/i-wonder-how-long-youll-last-backpacker-exploitation-goes-even-deeper/news-story/a49524652574425c2680f902c749f017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>go to australia and work as a farmer for 1 year
holy shit mate you're gonna be in the middle of nowhere with all the wildlife... good luck.

Nice man, I'm thinking of going up north myself for some farming if I can't get the education I want. I hope you're not a soft cunt because it's long hours and demanding work. What state you going to?

Considering you'll probably end up in Darwin and work your way down south, come during dry season. Its fucking humid as fuck during wet season.

Come by boat, no need to bring your passport.

Our government loves it when people come to Australia by boat and without a passport.

I will go where my friend went, i think Brisbanne.

Hey man, thanks for that.

I will go where my friend went i think, Brisbanne.

What can you tell me about the place?

At this point, i dont care. I just need to gtfo from where i am.

Lol, i admire your immigration policy and i respect you australians. I will come legally.

Be sure to sample everything

Haven't been to brisbane for a while, less foreigners than Melbourne or Sydney but probably still loaded with immigrants. When you do come down here make sure to visit some rural towns and cities where the true Australian people live and eat a bunnings snag, kangaroo and crocodile. Good luck bro

Thank you based aussie, i will try to enjoy your country as much as i will be able to.

I hope to change for the better after it, thanks again for the good luck.

>he doesn't know about the farm yard murders
I feel sorry for your backpackers

Italy is shit, but Australia isnt that much better. Move to somewhere else in Europe

Rural places are fucking garbage, and you're going to get abused

If you land a city though, Brisbane is the best place to be

Besides Melbourne, best city in Aus

there ain't no farming in brisbane. it's a fucking city. you'll be going somewhere like mount isa

>Melbourne
>best city
top kuck

Good luck op that's like committing to live in the safer parts of Africa for a year.

>spend 3 years in offshore detention
>still get deported

STRAYA CUNT

I meant Canberra, fuck

>escaping this monotone shit life
>in australia
>a big ass wasteland with only 25 million people

I'm so sick of Melbourne elitists, I've visited every capital city in Australia and none had the level of smug pretentious hipster fuckwads as Melbourne. If the only thing you care about is the orange twinge in your single origin Paraguayan anal chimp roast then please go to Melbourne or asphyxiated yourself.

plenty of farms around Brisbane
just have to drive out of the suburbs

Why do you want to scare me? Nigger.

Actually my friend worker on a farm, got paid good money, the boss didnt try to fuck him up and fucked like an animal with the other people working there(not travelling because of that but that what he said).

Also, the agency will help me look for that as well.

Isnt Australia a first world country?

Believe me, anything is better than what i have now.

Learn to read past the first post that gets you mad, retard

Well said.

Point about Melbourne still stands.

That point stands for all of Vic

Farm work is basically slave labour and if you refuse they send you back.

OP can you post link to this agency or offer?

>gtfo in ID

gtfo back to Charnwood ya kent

I do believe in "The grass is always greener on the other side"

fuck off guido, white countries for whites.

Meet me at the gong

My friend got paid well and was not enslaved.

I dont think they have agencies outside Italy France and Spain.

At least i go there Legally, Build the wall pedro.

>Why do you want to scare me? Nigger.
BECAUSE WE ARE FULL

FULL
U
L
L

Any links? I'm considering going for the high score here if Clinton weasels out of this mess, but this seems like a peaceful alternative.

Have you seen the movie postal?

Get fucked cunt, got enough soft pussy faggots here

WE
ARE
FUCKING
FULL

Tu te teneis que regresar, Australia no es para ti. Solo vas a traficar drogas con la mafia Siciliana.

no worries, I can speak french. Just give the name pls

rage against...you have dredlocks, yeah?

I will not stay there forever bro, only a year.

You have to go back.

Welcome to Brisbane. Remember to always wear maroon.

Probably not much different from home mate, some old wog cunt is gonna treat you like shit and make you work like a slave.

wear blue cunt and youll catch these fuckin hands

Don't expect bantz and vb, expect qolf creek and slave labour
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/i-wonder-how-long-youll-last-backpacker-exploitation-goes-even-deeper/news-story/a49524652574425c2680f902c749f017

drive on left cunt

I hope to be lucky then and to get the ''good'' boss.

>fuck off were full

but seriously it kicks ass here. your farming work will suck but partying is amazing & aussie girls are 11/10. enjoy user

No es justo, Los Australianos han luchado mucho para crear su pais, Solo para que vosotros los inmigrantes vayan a destruirlo con sus sucios modales. Que le paso a America con la inmigracion italiana? Al capone y demas basura, no es justo Luigi. Regresate a Roma a comer pizza y jugar al futbol!

My friend said that after every day of work he just went out and had great fun with all the other people.

Hope to experience the same things.

Hermano, 2 burritos extra spicy pls

if it is Brisbane remember to do your wildlife training.
Paralasis ticks, redback spiders, wolfspider, 6 different types of poison snakes, wild pigs, dingos, canetoads, attack magpies, euro wasp swarm nests, fire ants, feral cats the size of dogs, sunstroke and lightning storms all summer.
enjoy m8

Go to the rugby league, drink xxxx, go to mooloolaba and have a nice swim.

Mis burritos picantes te mataran Luigi, sangraras por el culo toda la noche.

Oh shit, It will just forge me i guess.

>Build the wall pedro

BASED WOG

Good luck in your appointment and application. I'd sink some piss with you and be glad to tell you how much of greasy wog you are to your face.

>carnival work in the USA after highschool
>Worked for 7 months
>shit work and pay but exchange rate was nice

Ok who stole whose flag?

I can send you somewhere good actually if you're interested

why dont you just become a gangster instead and eat proscuitto

Gonna go for a massage tomorrow, lads.............................. how do I know if they offer extras?

Italia stole our beautiful flag.

on a farm you can meet all of them
just need to stay alert that its not always just grass

They generally just starting stripping naked after about 30mins

also anyone know of any in Brisbane (srs)

Oh, so they will see my willy?

Where in Brisbane?

Are you bipolar?

I guess i will stick with the agency, they got it right for my friend.

I will, thanks for the tips.

How is life with the cartel?

>read massacre instead of massage
>got scared for a second kek

Here in italy you just have to go to the asians centers, after the massage they will ask you if you want a ''sulplise''

Haha yeah 7000 abused workers can't be right

DON'T TOUCH THE GYMPIE GYMPIE

Nah you'll be face down in your jocks or a towel around your ass. They'll stop and take their top off usually, thats when you roll over and whip your dick

My city is suffering with 2 rival cartels. Yesterday We had 10 killed, but in the rest of the country life is normal.

>mfw user thinks I'm a serial killer

I dont know man, im faithfull actually. My friend had no problem what so ever and there where a lot of people with him at the farm.

Am from Brisbane.

There is nothing here to do except drink.

I hope you like drinking.

I've done a working vacation in several nations, including Australia. Imo it's the best way to actually experience a different country and I recommend the experience to anybody, regardless of their affluence.

And some of the jobs I got was hilarious (for example, once when I worked on a ship I was handed a 2-gallon bottle of wine and instructed to sit in the crows nest)

I don't know about staying in one place as a farmhand though, that sounds boring as shit. Australia's greenbelt is nice but if you're just going to be staying in the one place, you're not really going to have a lot of experiences that you couldn't get in Italy (orchards don't change much between the two nations for example, and I've worked in both).

But if you want consistency for studying it might be great, and you'll certainly be immersed in what passes for English in Australia. And it's not actually much hotter then Italy can be.

You some kinda poof?

You're a good man

I am, senpai :)

Yeah i do.

Thanks for the tips.

Fortunately i know a little bit of English so i dont know if i obligatory have to go to the English school.

Either way i think i will stay to one place, changing place every now and then would be a pain in the ass (looking for a place to sleep, looking for a job etc etc.)

Well i know what you're talking about if you invite us over for a barbie and a coupla snags ay?

Fuck off we're full

You're from Australia drinking is the thing to do here.

you going to australia to study english huh

Enjoy mate, Australia really is one of the greatest places on earth at the moment. If you make an effort with your english you'll have no problems at all, it seems you already have a grasp which will help you immensely. You'll most likely encounter some banter on the farm seriously just laugh it off and give it back and you'll be treated like family. Enjoy those early morning rises on the farm mate, they're spectacular.

I did something like that. I got robbed, had nothing but 90€ in my pocket and nobody to call for help.
Ended up booking a cheap bed and breakfast, working as dishwasher in the day and male stripper at night. Dropped the dishwashing thing after one week

Had a lot of fun and made a lot of money.

I don't know anything about Melbourne except it's where you have your grand prix track

And it's a good track (I think it's called Victoria Park, can't remember)

So for that reason alone I like Melbourne. Oh yeah and you have the Australian open there so that too

I will stay only 1 year, and i will come Legally.

I kinda already know it, It is more an experience than learning english (even if my goal is to improve it even more.)

Thank you my man, my friend told me about the Milky Way during the night. He said it was spectacular and im looking forward to it. I will look forward to the early morning rises too.

I will enjoy it as much as i will be able to.

You're alright Giuseppe.

Tfw when there's nothing to do anywhere in our wonderful country except get maggot down the pub every day, with a few house parties thrown in

Melbourne is Australia's San Francisco.

>Tfw when there's nothing to do anywhere in our wonderful country except get maggot down the pub every day
I know that feel. The only other thing to do here is go up north of the border and disrupt some protestant rallies.

Yup you gonna get bitten by spider and you cock will fall off

I could get you a temporary work visa for the US. The company is in Waukegan, though.

But it makes the best emergency bog roll replacement.

Protect your skin, summer is coming and we have no ozone.
Especially if you're fair skinned.

Just walk in wearing a suicide vest, nothing disrupts rallies more than an explosion ;)

Enjoy your rape dungeon experience, foreigner

Why? Is Queensland gang run? Wouldnt expect anything else from a subhuman state