I've never seen someone so thoroughly cucked, despite being so close to not really being cucked at all

I've never seen someone so thoroughly cucked, despite being so close to not really being cucked at all.

Jesus fucking Christ his opposition to Trump and support of Clinton is indescribably retarded.

Wrong. He's a genius and a hero.

He just doesn't give a shit about anything you care about.

>a genius and a hero.

Dude's smarter than anyone here. Granted, that doesn't mean he's right, but he's more right than a lot of people.

And he doesn't "support" Clinton. I imagine Harris is quite pleased to see Hillary on a path to justice.

Sup Forums knows and extols the virtue of the fact that Trump is a political molotov. Sam Harris thinks the devil you know, etc. It's not "indescribably retarded" to anyone who unfathomably retarded.

>zionist jew merely pretending to be atheist in order to plant zionist seeds under fedoras

It's funny, because he's right about pretty much everything else.

His main argument, which he says over and over is that "you don't understand just how bad I think trump is" which is an objectively incorrect position to take, given how much evidence of Hillary being a truly horrible person there is. What does she have to be to be worse than trump? Apparently a corrupt criminal isn't enough, I suppose we'll have to wait till the Lolita express bomb comes? Then will she finally be worse than trump?

It's depressing, considering he does so much research as an academic, yet seems unable to read a couple emails

He makes a strong case, but does operate on the implicit assumption that you aren't a hysterically emotional sycophant.

So I can see where he falls short.

He realized somewhere along the way that, with all the character attacks he's been getting from the left, distancing himself from Trump is absolutely imperative to preserve his social life and career. This gets harder to do when DJT is practically taking words out of his mouth on the issue of Islamic terrorism.

Cognitive dissonance, plain and simple. External forces determine entirely what he is allowed to say, but as a "free-thinker" he must deny this reality at all costs.

Yeah I've lost a lot of respect for him, he's even been shilling the late Christopher Hitchens as an anti-Clinton candidate, which is unlikely if you remember that Hitchens wrote a book on how corrupt the Clintons were and that they should be in jail. Nevermind the fact that to do that he already has to assume that he can tell other people how to vote. Absolute faggot.
I've been wondering why he's gone down this route, is he just afraid of change? Is he afraid of being perceived as a bigot? Or does he have friends who hate Trump?

He strikes me as someone who reads a lot and presents recycled arguments in the same verbose fashion that he ingests them in.
His video on trump is 30 minutes of him saying how stupid Trump is in as many linguistic variations as possible.

It's not so much support of clinton. Trump picked a horrible running mate. Appealed and got the support of the evangelicals and started spouting pro-life slogans and is running on the Republican ticket where he's clearly not a republican and has been a democrat. He apparently will say or do anything and he was horrible in the debates. How is he supposeed to negotiate for us abroad if he can't even sell his own agenda and shake up an oponent in a debate. You have to shake up your opponent and you do that by getting the rethink their policy and contradict themselves and see the contradiction. You know when someone has been bested. He didn't do anything like that. He didn't mention the federal reserve in the debates which means he's not anti-establishment.

No fucking shit retard, his entire argument is that Trump is too stupid to lead the country.

His #1 goal is to kill Muslims. It makes perfect sense to support Hillary.

>Dude's smarter than anyone here.

no.

>presents recycled arguments
Don´t we all do that? I may be shit at philosophy but I thought the "original thought" didn´t exist. Hell, even the consept of general and special relativity (highly regarded as the best original theory) had been discussed in universities for a decade before Einstein gave us the calculations and how to properly measure it correctly.

The devil you know only works if the status quo is survivable. Stepping into what you know is a bottomless pit vs a pit of unknown depth is pretty silly.

He's a jew. despite being a based jew his loyalties are still primarily to Israel.

Sam Harris and Bill Maher were just leftist retards who latched onto Christopher Hitchen's popularity and they were elevated beyond their rightful lot in the intellectual sphere as a result. Since Christopher died they've been exposed for the frauds they are and can't look to him to tell them what their opinions are anymore

THIS
He couldn't support Trump even if he wanted to, his career would be over. He's spent years emphasising how 'tolerant' he is so the left might accept his case that maybe Islam isn't all that great. There's no way he could support someone who he believes hates Muslims.

This. Anyone who's followed Sam Harris will know the man hates Muslims. He's not even shy about it. A vote for Hilary will 100% equal more dead Muslims. I'm surprised no one has made any meme's to share to all the lefty's who hate and mischaracterize his arguments and are voting Hillary. Something like "As I believe a nuclear first strike against the Muslim world is justified, I will be reluctantly voting for Hillary Clinton".

For months I've been pointing out this flaw with him and Sup Forums sucked his dick harder than a black hole.

As a previous user stated, the flaw with the "Better the devil you know than the one you don't" argument is that we know exactly who Hillary is, which is why we can't have her.

Trump, for all his faults, may be a decent devil in comparison to Hillary.

it's no excuse important. he knows damn well the effects of modern lefty zealots..which is ironic from an atheist. he is in pure denial.

I thought Trump was going to win the election? The majority of the country supports Trump, yet if Sam Harris supports him his career is over?

Just fucking stop and think before you start rambling. One time.

I thought tower talking about how he knows about spiritual enlightenment yet he still calls himself an atheist

You were*

> "As I believe a nuclear first strike against the Muslim world is justified, I will be reluctantly voting for Hillary Clinton".

This should have happened.

Sam Harris is an actual philosopher and scientist while Hitchens was just a fat smug writer.

Yes he is. Sup Forums realizes muslims are a problem, but not because you understand anything about the nuances of Islam. I promise you can't tell the difference between Sunni and shiia without googling it.
Sup Forums is a broken clock that happens to be displaying the correct time right now, but in the long run the constant whining about MUH degeneracy and christianity cuck threads just gets tiresome. I post here to manipulate hatred against multiculturalism, but as soon as this problem is solved I'm out.

That is a deceptive and hurtful reason to be here, perhaps you should already consider leaving.

knowledge of facts does not equal intelligence.

and I post on Sup Forums for my daily laughs.

>Dude's smarter than anyone here.
That is very unlikely.

>I promise you can't tell the difference between Sunni and shiia without googling it.
Who cares? That is unnecessary knowledge.

Thanks for proving my point, you dumb cuck. Now go fight the race war for me.

Harris is, by the literal definition of the word, a bigot:

>bigot (noun)
>a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

He briefly seemed to make sense because he's bigoted against muslims, but like the rest of the pseudo-intellectuals on the left he's also bigoted against Americans. This is why his attacks on Trump have lacked evidence and reason, and instead focused on how Trump speaks. Speech patterns are an artifact of culture, and Harris is bigoted against the culture Trump comes from. He experiences an irrational revulsion when he watches Trump speak, because like the rest of the left he's been conditioned to hold Americans in contempt, and Trump speaks like a normal American.

He's a diaspora kike, he can't help it.

Sometimes I wonder how Trumpenstein feels about all of it: he has the closest ties of all candidates to Jew, he is Jewier than Hannuka and he is a zionist, AND YET almost ALL of the diaspora Jews are on the #nevertrump train.

You don't have a point. Who gives a shit? We know Islam is horrible. Most know Sunni's tend to be more violent, but who gives a shit? Does the religious difference make a bit of difference to how we would act? No.

Who is the dumb one? You're the one wasting your time with trivialities.

>Now go fight the race war for me.

Being a pussy isn't something to be proud of. Burying yourself in useless books isn't a positive behavior. No one is doing anything for you because people like you hold no real power or influence.

Bingo.

I won't respond to the majority of your post because it's a fucking stupid theory even on the surface, but I need to correct the record:

The average American doesn't speak like Trump. Not even close. Fuck, you could barely run the counter at a McDonalds if you made a habit of rambling on in incomplete, meandering thought fragments like he tends to. At best, people might learn to love you for being a funny diversion.

Muslims are a problem because they are shitskins not because of their religions.
Their shitskinness makes their religion retarded.
I am sure you could guess that it is not their religion that makes them shitskins.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>he thinks most of the people here aren't RPing and feels a legitimate sense of community for once
:')

You are being hurtful as well.

he is smarter than anyone here and that's why it's hilarious to see him try and rationalize his support with illogical arguments like "you can't say she isn't the most qualified person to ever run for office" when her entire defense regarding the email scandal was that she HAS FUCKING BRAIN DAMAGE.

Sam is a smart guy, ridiculously so, but he thinks he's too smart to be irrational (which is false), and just like everyone he is easily influenced and fell for the 'muh nuclear codes' meme.

This should tell you how fucking potent meme magic is, here you have a super rational, logial, reasonable person who can be swayed by 'muh nuclear codes', when if you looked at it rationally, Trump is less likely to start nuclear shit, because it would suck for him financially. Trump hotel won't be able to gouge people in nuclear winter ffs.

> I suppose we'll have to wait till the Lolita express bomb comes? Then will she finally be worse than trump?

not even then because her husband was also complicit in that and because she enables him, that makes her complicit by extension.

The point is you've only come to the conclusion that Islam is a problem because of the rhetoric you have heard. Not because of getting involved with understanding how the fiasco of Islam came to be. You haven't learned anything, you can't prevent it from happening in the future.

Basically you operate no better than the average shitskin rapefugee, which makes you useless to anyone who wants to build a nation where problems are resolved. You're a one trick tool that only happens to be correct by virtue of accident.

You might wanna rethink who you call coward.

>I post here to manipulate hatred against multiculturalism, but as soon as this problem is solved I'm out.
You give finns a bad name. You should be ashamed. You don't have the power to "manipulate" anything about this board.

There are shitskin Christians and Yazidis who don't organize themselves into death cults and suicide bomb. It's important to understand why this is, and the reason is in the difference between the doctrines taught in their religions.
That's not to say genetic components don't play a role. I do think shitskins are inherently more inclined to become savages, however one belief induces more violence.

I doubt that, he's said multiple times that he holds himself to high standards, especially to his audience, and that he takes it to heart when someone points out a contradiction in his logic or when he's being intellectually dishonest
I think he's genuine in his hillary support, I just don't understand why when his argument is just "trump is bad"... as if that makes the felon good?

you are a fucking idiot, he never said that and nothing he ever said even approached that, the statement about a nuclear first strike was in context of a jihadist regime acquiring nuclear weapons. look up his interview with dave rubin on that topic
>inb4 (((dave rubin)))

>the reason is in the difference between the doctrines taught in their religions.

No, it's not. Fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot. Islam was built on warfare and conquering. Anybody can look around the world today and see wherever there is a sizeable Muslim community living alongside a non-Muslim community there is armed conflict. Nobody is falling for your "well ackshually it's just the wahabis and the salafi that is the problem" bullshit. The entire fucking religion is built on violence.

i lost all respect for him over the election

>I promise you can't tell the difference between Sunni and shiia without googling it.
I promise you, most can.
>I post here to manipulate hatred against multiculturalism, but as soon as this problem is solved I'm out.
Top fucking kek. Get real, loser.

couldn't agree more. i've been a fan of sam since like 2010 and was disappointed by his cuckness the past year.

but he is a jew, so what can you expect

I don't get all the hate for Ben Stiller on this board lately. I mean, his movies have always been terrible.

No, not true. Sam Harris' problem is that he thinks he's Sam fucking Harris. He gets spotlighted on a couple of documentaries where he unabashedly destroys Christianity (and any religion for that matter) only to make himself look like a tool when it comes to politics.

To think that anyone other than a governor would be remotely ready for the most prestigious (or at least the most powerful) seat in the world is "indescribably retarded". For Hillary to think she can do the job just because she watched Bill fuck over the job 20+ years ago, then ran for senator and got appointed SECSTATE by a mulatto, then fucked that up, too, is "unfathomably retarded".

This guy is an idiot. He "talks smart" so people who are even stupider than him think he's a genius, but it's just a skill he learned. Anybody can learn to speak like he does, and then people will think you are spouting brilliance even when what you are saying is a string of contentless rhetorical devices.

>started spouting pro-life slogans
>Has voted Republican since the 80s
>Pro life since beginning of campaign

I'll generalize the rest of your post as "you can't be a good president unless you are a good debater". Which is just bullshit.

>believing identity politics
wew lad

Every atheist on earth is a bluepill-swallowing retard. Why are you surprised to see this? You can only be an atheist if you believe what you were taught by an overpaid bureaucratic babysitter. Harris is simply consistent. He placed his faith in the state, why would he abandon his faith in the presence of new information? He's not a scientist. There is literally nothing scientific about atheism. Atheism is simply a replacement faith for degenerates.

>Sam Harris is an actual philosopher and scientist while Hitchens was just a fat smug writer.

Implying being a fat writer and a philosopher are very different.

He has some dissonance going on..

I mean in his recent podcast with Gad Saad he advocated for taking Yazidi Christian refugees rather than the muslim one owing to the fact that we share more cultural alignment..

Completely escapes him that this is making a determination based on religion which is something he otherwise slams DJT for..

I think he has a bit of PTSD from all the abuse he has gotten for being an islamaphobe so is v.scared to attach his name to the Don. In which case he should just avoid talking about it..

He's a jew doing jew things. The anti-semitism isn't ironic.

>a Jew advocates for satanic globalist policies over the interest of the nation state

I CANT BELIEVE IT

That was a long-winded way of saying that Sam Harris is a retarded faggot.

He's ridiculously overrated. A mental midget next to Dawkins and Hitchens.

On par with Stefan Molyneux though.

Lol this fucking cuck hasn't posted anything on Twitter since the announcement

This. I listened to his 3 hour podcast laying down the problems with both candidates. Both people on the podcast couldn't come up with any arguments other than character attacks.

>his opposition to Trump and support of Clinton
Why does reddit hate him then?