How long could Chun-Li make it in the Marvel universe?

How long could Chun-Li make it in the Marvel universe?

if black widow can stay with the top tier, she'd be just fine as well

She gets jobbed pretty hard for the world strongest woman. She kicked Vega through a wall and is able to propel herself through the air. She could easily incapacitate lessser threats but she probably couldn't go past King Pin tier villains( in terms of durability). As I'm writing this I realized that Chun could be in a lot of stories and they would all be buddy cop stories. I could see her in Spider-Mans rogue gallery and do pretty well also the banter would be pretty good.
"So whats the deal with you and Ryu"
"We are just friends"
"Guile?"
"Friends."
"uuuuh Ken?"
*laughs*
"Cammy?"
". . . focus on the mission Peter."

I can see her joining shield or working with Captain America alot

She and Carol would get along well, with having ex-brainwashed British assassin 'best friend's.

As a woman of color she will rise to unfathomable heights

Heh

beast just staring right at her ass.

Then Juri would show up and fuck up a lot of street level heroes. I don't even like the character, but that doesn't change the fact that she is strong.

Street Fighters are pretty stronk. She wouldn't be top tier but she could definitely keep up with street-level characters.

>Could a superpowered martial-artist making it in the Marvel universe?
Are you retarded or something?

>Chun Li is in Marvel Universe
>Shang Chi is in Marvel Universe
>Have adventures that are a cross between Hard Boiled and Police Story starring Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh

It is always Ryu, Chun Li, or Gulie with you all. How about Akuma for once, why not him?

He already is canon in Tekken, is that not enough for you?

>These two Asian characters are in the same universe, they must be total buddies
Current Marvel would approve

He got to fight Asura that one time.

Fucker fought both Asura and Kazuya Mishima and somehow you're complaining that he doesn't get enough attention...

What about Ibuki?

>These two martial artists who actively practice martial arts both know each other

So would any era of Marvel

>fathoms
>heights

i see what you did there

On the moon

She probably can't deal with street level heroes

Could the IDW route where everyone's ki powers are amped up.

Because Akuma, Evil Ryu, Cody, and more all get entered to power wankery involving db level bs.

But she did defeat Kingpin.