So what is the best country in the world at the current moment...

so what is the best country in the world at the current moment. like if have money to go to the most developed nation in the planet what would it be.

Poland ofc.

Japan

s.korea has the best internet in the world

tokyo has the largest fish market in the world and best tech.

go asian and go rich

Norway > Everything else

We are the most feminist and equal country on earth, a humanitarian superpower!

Netherlands

Best infrastructure in the world.

This. Norway is probably the best country. Highly developed, oil funds, beautiful (native) and friendly people, amazing nature and landscape, high wages.

We can always use more righty white western immigration.

Australia probally has the best chance of long term stability when everything else is going down the drain.

Switzerland

Ireland. We are always in need of soldiers for retaking the North.

Either Japan or South Korea desu
>Solid economies
>Few niggers
>Not commies
gotta give the gooks credit where its due.

This.

Objectively the best country in the world.

You need to first remove fish&chips.

poland, no doubterino

Not Denmark.

70 years of marxist indoctrination has made us all dead inside. We also hate anyone who is successful at anything. Society is designed around creating mediocre people and trying hard is looked down upon.

If you are an illiterate arab or a nigger. This is probably a good place. But we made sure to close down all borders because you would have it so easy here that the entire economy would crash from you abusing the system.

It's not the best country but I've always wanted to move to Finland.

Sounds familiar apart from the closed borders.

Too many traitors wanting a Brussels political career to go against the flow.

only question is how long we'll maintain that status...
Germany, France and Italy as neighbors doesn't help much...

>tfw anything northeast of Germany is like that

It's absolutely disgusting, over here in Belgium you're looked down upon if you're a businessman and taxes will prevent you from making any money whatsoever.

The result is everyone is a lawyer, accountant or some other mediocre position and society is mediocre as fuck.

I'm not a commie, but I do believe in some equality - like a strong middle class, etc., but taking it to the point where anything you do will never matter and you'll always be the same is ridiculous.

>We also hate anyone who is successful at anything. Society is designed around creating mediocre people and trying hard is looked down upon.

Wait, are you us? It's exactly the same in Germany.

You at least work a lot and maintain a vibe of proffesionalism. At least, that is the stereotype about Germans.

Allahu Akbar! Thanks for the kind words, German bro

>We also hate anyone who is successful at anything. Society is designed around creating mediocre people and trying hard is looked down upon.

This is something you find in all of scandinavia. Maybe less so in Sweden because the influx of different cultures and because they have lots of successful industry. But the Law of Jante is very much in vogue.

Children get shamed at school by the teachers if they read too much or know much more than their peers. "You are not supposed to know that now" is common for children to hear, we taught the children to read before starting school and for a while I was worried that the children services would take the children. Because "we put too much demand on the children". They usually take the children for less, thankfully I can afford lawyers so they don't want to pursue it.

UAE. Pretty much Disney World for the rich

agreed