Dog Fucker takes over Nightwing

>At the start of DC’s Rebirth era, Dick Grayson was finding his feet as Nightwing once more following his run as a secret agent for Spyral. Now, over a year in, the character is fully settled in his adopted home of Blüdhaven with new friends, new enemies and beginning in December, a new creative team.
>Green Lanterns’ Sam Humphries and Batman Beyond’s Bernard Chang are teaming up for a new arc to prove just why Nightwing is “Untouchable.”

>NIGHTWING #35
>Written by SAM HUMPHRIES
>Art by BERNARD CHANG
>“THE UNTOUCHABLE: HUNTERS!” Nightwing finally feels like he’s got his life in Blüdhaven under control. But the one thing he wasn’t expecting was for a case from his past in Gotham City to rear its head here—a murderer he never set eyes on, but whose unmistakable signature has arrived in his new city! How many people will die before he’s stopped this time? Or worse than that…what if Dick can’t stop him? Incoming creative team Sam Humphries and Bernard Chang kick off a story that will take Nightwing back to his days as Robin and force him to question his future as well!
>On sale DECEMBER 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Other urls found in this thread:

comixology.com/Our-Love-is-Real-1/digital-comic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>At the start of DC’s Rebirth era, Dick Grayson was finding his feet as Nightwing once more following his run as a secret agent for Spyral. Now, over a year in, the character is fully settled in his adopted home of Mediocrity

Will he nuke Seeley's delevopments while Seeley will nuke his on Green Lanterns?
And what's goign to happen to Batman Beyond? That book survives mainly on Chang and Maiolo's strength.

lol they switched books. cool

should have stay male natasha

If any of the Robins were to fuck/be fucked by a dog, it would probably be Damian.

According to Humphries the run is called

>NIGHTWING: THE UNTOUCHABLE

>SAM HUMPHRIES
How does he keep getting work?

Choice of Titus or Krypto. Depending on which book it happens in.

If you thought Seeley used a lot of narration boxes have fun with Dogfucker

Ace The Bat-Hound is also a thing again.

At least it isn't Higgins. Nightwing's had bad writers but that level of blandness was stunning.

I guess he won't get raped then.

And you all kept saying that he was guaranteed to take over JSA or Legion

The CBR interview confirms he's not axing the supporting cast or location.

Humphries GLs gave me the faith to pick this up after the creative change.

I enjoyed most of Seeley's run. The first Bludhaven was dragged down by the art, To is super boring and the coloring was awful, but everything else has been fun

It's not called Unfuckable

>Gratuitous ass shot.
Based DC.

Dick is asking for it on that cover

How is he going to get fucked without getting touched? Is Deadman going to appear?

Welp, looks like Nightiwng goes back to being irrelevant. He was on that path anyway with the forced Bludhaven stories, but at least Seeley did what he could for the character despite being told by DC to use Bludhaven and was the last connection to the Grayson series.

Cause when he joined DC he had editors to wrangle him in

Fuck, Humphries Marvel work was so shit. Some of the worst stuff I've read in the last few years. I'd prefer an unknown take over honestly.

I'm sure it'll be fine.

With all the creative swaps it seems like pretty much every book will have some filler until the DClock time skip.

Did he ever got raped by a guy?

Avengers AI was decent. Except for the parrot Allah part.

>Injustice crossover

By a woman, yes, but Ennis never got his hands on him, no.

Uncanny X-Force, Star-Lord, and Ultimates were steaming garbage, especially UFX.

Thats the other Robin

>not being raped by a guy
What is this shit?

Weirdworld and Planet Hulk were quite good.

I still think people are projecting rape fantasies onto Jason.

No, Winick did try and make him a child prostitute for some reason

>people
You mean Judd Winick.

With Seeley gone the globetrotting and Grayson stuff is probably gone. 100% Bludhaven and Bludhaven characters now probably...

>To

>super boring

You like Javi "My art looks like a two year old got hold of my lines and stretched them all out to look super blobby" Fernandez over To's clean lines and incredibly appealing faces?

They had to put him back in Bludhaven because his idiot fans bitched about it for so long, and don't want to see the character be anything more than a Batman-lite in an irrelevant city.

>the ass shot
Nightwing deserves a mediocre writer like Humphries.

>thinking Bludhaven's problem was the art

No, he didn't. I saw the page you people use to prove your sick fantasy and Jason only said that he and Mia are the same because they both homeless kids who tried to survive in the streets by doing things they aren't proud of. She sold her body, he stole from others.

REEEEE give Chang a good book. He should've been on New Super-Man when Bogdanovic left.

Yes. Javi can tell a story. To can do commissions

Fernandez may have solid layouts, but his characters are ugly as all get out.

>D-list villians
>Meta nostalgia set-up

I found those to be funny. To's art was just sad

I rememebr being hyped about Nightwing, because of the art he did on B&R Eternal. And then upon reading first issues of Nightwing I realised that all the mexican names sound the same to me, and all the time I was thinking of Alvaro Martinez. Javi Fernandez on the other hand is a shit artist with a sloppy style.

To may have shitty layouts, but his characters are cute as hell

that's

Tbf, artists suddenly become worse when they start working on Nightwing for some reason.

Can you post some of this "sad" art? I bought that arc in floppies only for To's art, and I don't regret it.

Yeah - Martinez is a god. Fernandez is just so choppy - and his hatchwork is hack quality in the most recent issue.

His characters are the cutest. But where are his layouts so bad? Carmen Carnero, on the most recent issue of Detective, had pretty crummy layouts (though that might also be scripting, since Sebela is pretty amateur hour at scripting).

Pic related.
You're forgetting the page where Batman's hologram also heavily implied it.

It only said that Jason suffered from a big trauma (he might have witnessed a murder..etc) which isn't hard to believe for a kid who lived in the streets of the worst city in dcu. It said nothing about what you are implying.

>forgettable villains and side characters
>generic stories that take zero risks
Yeah it was super interesting.

They released Dec solicits already?

Nightwing tends to bring out the worst in creators. There is a reason why all of Dick's best stories are of him as something else other than Nightwing.

the new hip thing these days is to first reveal all the new stuff separately and then drop the solicits.

He referred to it as "a secret." Witnessing a murder isn't anything to keep secret.

and their still try to make him stuck with it
i keep asking DC why

you know i never did find out the story behind why he's called dog fucker

I would have preferred he stay on GLs honestly.

Jason might have killed someone when he was kid which is why Batman tried to make it a "secret".

Heck, it possibly might have been a reference to the diplomat's son because Batman didn't tell anyone about it.

>i keep asking DC why
Because his fans are numerous and flip out if his costume goes from Blue to Red. Nevermind if they try to make him change ID or city. Nightwing fans bitched relentlessly about Grayson.

Because the first story he wrote that got him attention involved fucking dogs.

He wrote a comic called Our Love Is Real, where dogfucking is the normal sexuality, and the dogfuckers oppress plant- and rockfuckers

Don't forget finger stripes.

I think this it was the "Our Love Is Real" story (you can find it on comixology). A story parodying all the sexual civil rights silliness - sadly, it's still pretty relevant today, since it's only gotten crazier.

comixology.com/Our-Love-is-Real-1/digital-comic/

Nightwingfags really ruined a good thing for the rest. Fucking characterfags.

Previews World had a database leak or something, and people found all the solicitations (without issue descriptions) on Monday, then descriptions on tuesday.
The solicitations were supposed to be out next week.

Marvel:
DC:
Darkhorse, Image, IDW, Dynamite:

And would Jon participate or just watch?

That wasn't rape, it was paid for.

In happier news, Christopher Preist is taking over Justice League.

>DC is planning to do another dumb crossover
Enough of this already.

what crossover?

Nightwing didn't pay to be raped, user.

DC is planning to do a crossover between Superman, Super Sons and Teen Titans called "SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW".

>Dick gets two good stories as Batman by two good writers
>he naturally must regress as Bruce is the true Batman and new readers will be confused if he's not
>He gets a mediocre writer that gets destroyed by crossovers
>he gets two good writers and stays out of crossovers
>some Dickfags throw fits about him not being Batman-lite, not being with Babs, and not wearing fignerstripes
>he regresses again and it's clear the writer doesn't want to write the Bludhaven stuff and also more crossovers
>he gets another mediocre writer

See you guys in a few years when DC decides to do something with Dick and he accidentally gets a couple good writers for a couple years.

>another superman issue getting wasted on Jon
>TT is being involved in THREE crossover in just one year
>another crossover
DC, STOOOOOOOOP

look his sexy ass.

TT deserves it

teen titans has become even a biggwr joke.

Christ I'd forgotten that retardation. I think you actually just triggered me.

What, you expect Teen Titans to be good?

Reminder that the Jurgens Teen Titans book was instead almost written by Morrison, but Berganza said "no I want Jurgens".

Krypto fucks Damian while Damian fucks
Jon, obviously.

I'm honestly more mad at Superman getting involved in another crossover which is about freaking Jon.

>Krypto fucks Tim while conner fucks
>Tim, obviously.

and then Jurgens was fucked by editorial for the entire time

I said Jason was the prostitute, not Dick.

Tim can't fuck anyone, user, he has to stay pure for Gotham.

In your headcanon maybe (which is really sick, user), but not in canon.

Jud Widdick made it canon, user, not me.

Unless he literally stated it in canon, then no. It still your sick headcanon.

>That book survives mainly on Chang and Maiolo's strength.

I dropped that book after two issue specifically because the art was absolutely terrible.

Stop lying.

>Green Lanterns’ Sam Humphries and Batman Beyond’s Bernard Chang
I really don't see a problem here, also GLs was great most of the time so far

Stop samefagging.

Guess you didn't read an of his Marvel work then.

Bernard Chang
i like his art.

>narration boxes covering 90% of the page is a GOOD thing!!!

>has nothing to say
No, you S-samefag!!!

>Post-Crisis Superman brought about the Bludhaven status quo.

the true villian of Rebith

Try reading comics sometime.