Damn I thought Victor would be above something as petty as racism

Damn I thought Victor would be above something as petty as racism.

The gypsy shit talking an inferior race,lmao

He should be, even JJJ is, or was before Marvel turned to shit.

>Implying Doom doesnt have access to the recipients of world's strongest man awards and fheir ethnicity.
>Implying that they are black

>marvel comic acknowledges that black people generally tend to have a low IQ

Hudlin's Panther has an aura that makes everyone a racist just like Claremont's Storm had an aura that made everyone want to fuck her

It was a different time

He is. This was retconned into being a Doombot, because the idea of Victor Von Doom being specifically prejudiced is fucking stupid. ALL peoples are inferior to Doom, as far as he's concerned, and that's where his opinion on the matter ends.

JJJs best friends been a black guy for most of his existence,when was he racist?I know he hated commies but he seems cool with blacks

>Damn I thought Victor would be above something as petty as racism.
I don't know why you'd think that he was petty enough to hate Reed Richards for years because Reed was smarter than him.

Hudlin's comics should be considered a psychological weapon by Geneva Convention because of how frustratingly bad they are. It's definitely not fun kind of bad, especially after reading Priest.

Well Doom would call everyone inferior instead of just the Africans

He is, it must have been a racist Doombot.
Doom views everyone as equally inferior to him.

>literally "I have a black friend!"
Although I don't think Jonah was racist

Why did they decide to have this conversation on the moon?

Where else would you talk to Dracula?

Dracula had his base of operations on the Moon at the time.

Sorry I wasn't clear, JJJ has always been above racism. He fires the manager of Hobie Brown's window washing crew for being a racist dick. Doom should be better than that to.

You'd think someone as smart as DOOM would know Islam is not a race.

I know you're just a dumb baitposter but damnit you got me. The reason racism is still a problem is because whiny bitches like you can't shut up about it for five goddamn minutes. Why the fuck would anyone care about a fictional character being racist? I'm so sick of all you fucking shills constantly bombarding boards the few decent boards on this godforsaken site with your propaganda shitposting. Please find something funny to troll people with, this social justice nonsense is just trite at this point.

This is even dumber than the time Doom told Dracula, the Wallachian king who fought Turkish invasions, that he was racist for saying Islam was expansionist.

Ignore Hudlin.

This is dumb

The only true path to anti-racism: hating everybody equally. quads confirm

This is fucking dumb.
Historians of the future won't be able to explain shit ever.

What's to explain? Dracula's on the moon. I don't think any further clarification is necessary.

See this Hudlin's was stupid, but that one is ever more so.

>Islam closing the gap with the West in terms of science and super-powered individuals
HAHAHAHA
There are many reasons why some people are afraid of muslims, but being afraid of their super advanced science isn't one of them.

Why would a villain be above racism? Why are racism and sexism worse than mass murder or world domination?

Why the fuck is ninja batman doing in marvel?

This is comicbook Islam, user. They probably have Super-Jihads that have can blow up themselves without dying, kinda like that supervillain that started the first civil war, Nitro, I think.

Depends on the villain, I suppose.

Not only did he do that, Nitro fucking killed Mar-Vell by giving him cancer.

>The only record of our civilization that survives after the nuclear holocaust is fucking comics

Can he really be called a racist/sexist when he hated everybody and everything sans Murray?

Breaking news Hudlin is a hack, film at 11

It's not like this came from nowhere

Anyone got that page of Zemo walking across a path of bowing negroes like a boss?

How fucking autonomous are Doombots that they can develop racism?

That's genetics. Doom is in favor of Eugenics

>blacks are dumb
Domm is always right!

Just a little less than Thanosi.

He's a gyppo user.

Everyone's little bit racist.

>this is comicbook Islam

Not to mention the notion of being anti-Islam (a religion, or more accurately a political system) as being 'racist'.

What the fuck? Wasn't Doom always anti-racist because he's Roma and faced persecution himself? (Because romani are basically like blacks of Europe, down to living in rundown ghettos and having a history of slavery?) Wasn't entire point of his character being a dictator who tried to create utopia and only failed due to his extreme personal flaws?

That's it, I'm fucking dropping all Marvel titles indefinitely. Welcome to Marvel, where characters are made up, and pre-established characterization and continuity don't matter.

is there no sunrise on the moon?

Eugenics, especially in Europe are associated with Nazis.
Nazis literally genocided Roma peoples. Who, you know, Doom is one of.
That's just inconsistent characterization. It's as if they suddenly had Magneto wearing a swastika.

... American school system is a disgrace.
No, you idiot, Moon's rotation is tied to Earth's rotation around the orbit, and it's divided into a bright side and a dark side. Bright side is perpetually lit by sun, dark side is perpetually covered in night.

That's where phrase "dark side of the moon" came from, because it's actually a thing! Fucking hell.

>[magneto siding with Hydra during secret empire]

>People that were discriminated against can't be racist

On another forum when this issue first dropped years back, another user made a similar point. Doom sees only three kinds of people:

1. Doom
2. Not Doom
3. RIIIIICHAARDS!

It would not be the first time that an AI became racist.

Sleep well, sweet princess.

>using IQ as a basis for intellegents
>not accepting that all humans are retarded
Found the nigger

/sci/ was right again.

that's a bit incorrect but I was also kinda implying that's why Dracula hangs out there. No daylight.

Well George Soros is a jew but he's also a Nazi scumbag who funds Islamic terror so it wouldn't be THAT far fetched to see Magneto wear a swastika.

Best waifu, deeply missed

That reminds me of a thing I've always wondered about.
Sunlight kills vampires. Reflected sunlight, like from a mirror, usually works too. Now, moonlight is actually not a thing, it's just reflected sunlight. Obviously it's nowhere near as strong as THE SUN, but shouldn't a full moon at least cause a "sunburn" instead of those comedy things of vampires "moonbathing"?

Yes or no: If Klaw calls T'Challa a "big lipped watermelon rating nigger" in the Black Panther movie, will you be offended because they made a white character a racist?

This. It's Hudlin, man.

>Gyppos
>Human

user, I...

Not him, but I would laugh.

When vampire myths first originated we didn't know that the moon didn't give off its own light. You could headcanon it so that the moon's surface is made of a material that somehow changes the light that it reflects but that's up to you.

In the original myths sunlight did fuck all to vampires. The "sunlight kills vampires" thing was invented by Nosferatu.

I'm impressed by the AI's ability to respond to questions like the worst race one

do negroes really rate watermelons?

Islam isn't a race, it's a religion

I read all of JJ's lines in JKSimmon's voice.

nah Its just like the darkness that keeps them alive. moon isn't bright enough.
they can hide under water even if its sunny out

Post the Illuminated edit.

It's canon: it was a faulty Doombot with pheromone-dispenser to trick T'Challa's nose.

Because some villains have standards. Not all villains are stock and do bad just to do bad.

>Walter White's evil is not Red Skull's evil.
>Pennywise's evil is not Lex Luthor's evil.
>Magneto's evil is not Freddy Krueger's evil.

And so on and so forth.

Klaw was pretty racist when written by Hudlin. Then again, everything Hudlin ever did was Klaw has been completely ignored, mostly because he completely changed his powers, appearance and backstory, contradicting literally every story Klaw has ever been in.

To be fair, it's easy to mistake Islam for a race since they exterminate any dissidents in their countries for the sake of religious homogeny

Not to mention, notice how only Arab/Persian muslims are feared, nobody cares about Indonesian muslims even though there's more of them.

It's more that Sup Forums spammed it so it would produce these responses, wasn't it?

>nobody cares about Indonesian muslims
I am pretty sure the Indonesians being beheaded by them care, user.

In the Marvel universe they probably weren't bombarded by constant American wars and ended up with just Dubai as the business/cultural center of the region.

I meant that people in the West don't care about them and act like only brown people can be muslims.

>Dracula has a moon base
Was this before or after Dr. McNinja had the same idea?

People in the West aren't afraid of Indonesian muslims because they never threw airplanes at the twin towers, so aren't as high-profile as their desert brethen. Also:
>Indonesians
>not brown

after, I think.

It's still an awesome idea.

>There are many reasons why some people are afraid of muslims, but being afraid of their super advanced science isn't one of them.

Not until Marvel comes up with Islamia, the secret country that's been hidden for centuries with science, technologies and powers far beyond any white country, and hosting a legion of Islamic superheroes of its own.

More importantly: Why can't there be superheroes like that?
Some old-school superheroe that although he is considers blacks/asians/middle easterns, will still put himself in danger to save one if it necessary because he believes is his duty as someone of a "superior" race
Or a very religious one who completely opposes anything regarding homosexuality?

IQ is the most academically sound bit of Psychological research

He is right and thats not racist

That was a Doombit tho.
DOOM is not Sup Forums, DOOM is /r9k/, he's a megalomaniac who hates everyone and thinks everyone is inferior to his own glorious self, except of course, his one-itis Susan Storm.

OY VEY

Yes, they also rate grape soda.
t. inner-city schooling survivor

>My armor has splinters of the true cross
I love doom's autistic ass so fucking much

It's a bad comparison, but only because Magneto is one bad day away from going full nazi, which has always been the intentional tragic irony of his character.

In fact, that one time...

Libtards are so retarded....

No user, niggers ARE retarded.

>defend Islam
>put true cross in brackets ("")

Jeez Doom, I'd have thought a Balkan would prefer Christianity to Shitslam.

And they say Sup Forums has no sense of humor

I don't think that's what he meant by physical specimen, probably more of a jack of all trades master of none. You referenced one specific metric while he was referencing the football, basketball and running stereotype. Hitler said something similar after the olympics iirc.

I still read them in Ed Asner's myself.

Same. As fantastic as Simmons was, Asner is still the definitive voice of JJJ.

God, not every voice in that show was good, some were atrocious, but god did some of the voices fucking nail it. JJ and Kingpin specifically, I will always read them in the voices of Ed Asner and Roscoe Lee Browne.