Can south park just fucking end already

can south park just fucking end already

I was going to respond to this thread with a meaningful response but then I realized OP is just baiting.

Based. I might have to start watching South Park again.

Yes. Sup Forums doesn't constantly raid other boards accusing everyone and everything of being anti-white sjw cucks, no sir, not Sup Forums, not my good boy, he wouldn't do nothin' like that, he's innocent and good spirited.

>good boy
>not good goy

I'm not so up to date on the lingo of the youth these days. Not after I cured the issues causing me to run in those circles.

Yeah, no. You guys ruined this site, you don't get to blame us now that people are calling you out.

I'm glad there's papers to tell me when I should be either upset or gloating about others being upset.

Because South Park only exist for fill Comedy Central timeslots and justify his existence with generic, overused political themes.

>Make shitty bait threads
>have shitty Mods who don't delete said threads and instead hyperfocus their autism on any hint of loli
>Have no actual insight or topics to discuss in earnest and engage in hollow shipping and lewdness
>blame another board for it.

But South Park went pretty easy on them.

For all the gloating people do about how South Park "makes fun of the both sides", I haven't seen a single joke against the left in quite some time.

Did you totally skip the last two seasons?

Don't you know? Blaming both sides is a very nazi thing to do. Trump did it, that means centrism is bad.

t. someone who didn't watch the episode
The extent of their criticism was "you guys kinda look stupid and maybe you have to roll with the cards you're dealt." Both sides are reading WAAAAAAAY too much into this.

Not all shitposters are Sup Forums, just a lot

That reminds me. Has SP ever made fun of atheists? I can remember plenty of jabs against religion but not atheism.

Honestly, I really don't want to go down this road, but you have to have voted a certain way to believe this.

Did you not see the episode where Cartman ended up in the future and they made fun of Dawkins?

>i-it's not our fault we constantly raid everyone else to try to redpill them
>it's your fault for not banning us quick enough
How about stop sticking your gross cock in everyone's cereal?

They had two full seasons going over that played-out bullshit.

It's almost as if you haven't watched the show and are just looking for a reason to be upset at it.

Yes. They had an entire episode about that.

they had richard dawkins get fucked in the ass by tranny garrison, so yeah

Skewered? More like they fired grapeshot in their general direction without deciding what they were actually aiming for.

You mean, voted Libertarian?

Go down that road, because last season seemed to mostly be giving a well deserved mocking to the left.

Did I miss something?

The only thing white nationalist about that episode was the flags.
You could replace them with anything else and the episode would have stayed the same.

>They had two full seasons going over that played-out bullshit.

Again, you can't actually believe the last two seasons made of anything but the soft targets.

give me one example and I'll tell you why it was a soft target.

I'm not discussing your politics or mine.

>South Park is only fun when it shits on people I don't like

>Sup Forums is a perfect utopian lala-land where it's all smiles and rainbows! There's no way we could produce our own shitposters! No, it must be someone else.
Stopping being such a gullible rube user.

That's because they already finished making fun of it. The right is the only side providing anything new to make fun of.

Stay mad, Sup Forumsflakes

That's an amusing title given it totally didn't happen in the show. The flag wavers were shown to be just that - guys who really like waving Ol' Confeddy around.

If anything they should be critical of the episode for having absolutely zero point.

Matt and Trey are creatively bankrupt.

we will never again see Wacky Molestation Adventure, Casa Bonita, Fatbeard, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Manbearpig, The F Word

Is not Sup Forums fault that Sup Forums is filled with furfags and other autistic "pretending to be retarded"

lol yup. Guess this "author" didn't notice all the other articles slamming the episode for not actually skewering them at all.

Most are not, at least not in this board

Define "soft target".

>give me one example

Safe Spaces episode.

>I'm not discussing your politics or mine.

Hey, you brought it up, not me. I'm just puzzled how you could think so.

>Again, you can't actually believe the last two seasons made of anything but the soft targets.

That's all criticism of the left ever is. Which always strikes me as funny. Criticism of the right is usually more nuanced and relevant. Pointing out policy, voting patterns, gerrymandering, etc. But criticism of the left is just shrieking about the SJW boogeymen.

It's almost as if both sides aren't ACTUALLY the same and one side is actually much worse for America.

I miss the good old days when the confederate flag was a generic symbol of rebellion. used across race and class lines.

then one /r9k/ Sup Forums shit poster had to go and ruin it all and shoot black people in a church.

They made fun of agnostics, if that counts.

Also, Go God Go

>muh innocent Sup Forumsacks who's entire strategy is spamming other boards and websites would never spam THIS board, never! never ever!

I was on your side until this post. You really did vote a certain way didn't you?

If this picture triggers you, you are on the wrong board

>ep didn't even really make fun of alt right it was about other shit like the kids
>all these triggered Sup Forumstards anyway
>Sup Forums doesn't actually watch cartoons and read comics but they keep coming here to cry

basically

Am I wrong? Or did I just upset you by pointing out the truth?

Yeah, funny how there's endless terror from certain groups but you're not allowed to say a word about them, but when a good ol boy does a terrorist attack, the entire country mobilizes against all of them.

But it is /pol fault that the board is full of threads like that.

Yeah, especially that one. He is definitely not from /pol, his discussion is so on topic of the board!

>the season before the abortion of last season literally railed on libs and lefties for institutionalizing safe spaces

Do you even watch South Park, you son of a bitch?

a real Southern Good Ol'Boy would have at least had respect for the church and shot black people outside it.

>Criticism of the right is usually more nuanced and relevant
Oh yeah saying "u bigot" dozens of times is really relevant and solid argument.

I know better than this but fuck it.
Do you mean this in the political sense or do you mean because the show has been consistently getting shittier and shittier?

Fuck you and your flag. Treachery is a sin to be paid for with blood!

It seemed to be the sort of terrorist attack designed specifically to make his group look as terrible as possible.

He says he hates blacks for being criminal, then goes and murders the most harmless group of black people imaginable.

t. riggered you got called out in public

Yeah, unlike the wonderfully nuanced position of "Liberals are the real racists!1"

>Yeah, no.
Um like actually

Not him, but if you're gonna say that SP attacking the left means attacking the ridiculous personalities attached to it(SJW's), you can't really just pretend they've ignored the ridiculous personalities attached to the right as well.

I mean, "they took our jobs" guys is just a starter.

It's not at all like SP has specifically focused on the political issues of the right.

They'll make fun of any ridiculousness, and there's ridiculousness on both the right and the left.

>Bait thread
or
>Bait article

>Oh yeah saying "u bigot" dozens of times is really relevant and solid argument.
You are like a young earther who gets upset when people asking him why Gagarin didn't see God when he was in orbit because that argument is so outdated. It may be outdated, but that doesn't change the fact that he has nothing to fucking answer.

>a south park episode making fun of right wing protestors
>right wing protestors dont take any offense at it
>left wint protestors get butthurt
its samurai jack all over again

>Sup Forums is a an actual group with organization, strategies, and plan for world domination/Chaos and not a bunch of idiots spitballing ideas of what they think would be cool, building up hype, and almost never actually doing anything, and even then only if it doesn't require physical effort
I bet you bought a dog and some curtains to protect you from the hacker named Sup Forums.

they literally had a two-parter about it
they also spent a whole episode making fun of agnostics.

Did somebody switch the nametags?

>racism
>against alexa
is this robotism? was futurama right?

>persecution complex intensifies

>pretending Swarmfags aren't a thing, and they didn't destroy /new/ and conquer Sup Forums

First they came for Sup Forums, and I did not speak out...

white guys, no matter their identity. White women who do the pumpkin spice thing. Those are soft targets. People that would not be referred to by "that's problematic" types as being punched-down to.

>Safe Spaces
Along with "triggered" this has become the new "nigger" for the offended. They've reappropriated the terms in order to take the sting from them.

So yes, these are soft targets. Many on "the left" act as if they find these ideas absurd as well.

>Hey, you brought it up, not me. I'm just puzzled how you could think so.
I made an assumption and left it there, you would clearly like to talk about being a libertarian as self-professed libertarians are often wont to do.

>It's almost as if both sides aren't ACTUALLY the same and one side is actually much worse for America.
that's bait.

They really are falling apart, aren't they? It's kind of sad to watch. I think they know once Trump is out their little ideological crusade is over.

It's almost as if you're a blissfully ignorant retard.

Sit here all day and post 50,000 MS paint comics and memes, everyone knows that Sup Forums is that cancer that ruined this site.

Ask yourself anons, why does no one but Sup Forums ever defend Sup Forums?

You know, when in Moscow muslim woman cut the head of a little girl and then walked on the street waving it and shouting about infidels, the first offial words for muslim imams were not the condolences to the child's family but something like "It is so terrible that someone could use that for making public think bad about the religion of peace".
You alt-right cucks are even worse.

And I still don't know what your assumption was getting at. I get the feeling no matter who I voted for, you'd act like that's why I don't see what you claim to be seeing.

You notice how none of the people responding to my post have offered any kind of valid rebuttal? I'm right. And pointing it out sure makes them mad.

okay bud

Sup Forums a good boy he dindu nuffin need mo money fo dem pogroms

wich also correlates with the adoption of 4g technology, the new captcha, tumblr occupying Sup Forums and the site somehow losing the stigma attached to it because of retards on youtube that kept making videos about how cool Sup Forums is

Calling some one Sup Forums doesn't not actually make them Sup Forums. You are not infallible, and so your logic is invalid.

This answer is more valid than your comment though.

>Muh secret club

Bunch of idiots or not, but the hivemind tactics they use is cancerous for any board they touch.

>it's another bait thread
>instead of just reporting and hiding it like a fucking rational human being, Sup Forums users bump it over and over again flinging shit everywhere

At some point it becomes more your fault than the shitposters. You dumb cocksuckers don't even sage. You're drowning in your own shit and frankly you love it. REPORT and HIDE.

It had like 3 parts and eric cartmen time traveling over a wii

>racists are unpatriotic meme
The Founders were unapologetically racist as fuck.

If the Yankees could see how shitstained this country's demographics would become most would've rathered just slaughter slaves and southerners simultaneously.

Rules 1 & 2 shithead, go back to gaia.

Because it... dare I say it, triggers you?

Coulda fooled me.

they're called correct the record, shareblue, and mediamatters.
Wikileaks unmasked an entire correcttherecord employee record that will get you banned.
But no, Sup Forums doesn't organize raids on other boards. There are crossboard posters though.

I don't care that they were racist. I care because they were actually traitors who started the "War of Northern Aggression" by attacking US forts. They could sacrifice their slaves to the Blood God for all I care, but their little secession crossed the line.

The founding father may have been racist but they weren't unpatriotic. The confederates were both racist and unpatriotic.

The left is more fractured and divisive than ever, congress is Republican controlled, race relations are spiralling into Hell itself, white flight is at an all time high and Gen. Z is becoming more conservative / actually racist.

Buckle in, bitch.

White flight?

also the one with everyone literally shitting out of their mouths

Nice GET, but the existence of left-wing invasion groups doesn't preclude the existence of right-wing invasion groups.

No my assumption was that you voted democrat. or that you were one of the people that refused to vote in this past election.

because anyone who, even if they HATE trump, voted republican would not sit there and say the past two seasons of south park have "hit both sides". It's like saying Bill Maher does still. or that Jon Stewart did so in his last few years.

I've argued with you tards enough to know no amount of paragraphs will ever penetrate your skulls and linking offsite to relevant stats and data just nets an instaban.

At this point I just wish monstrous suffering on you and all your ilk.

>The left is more fractured and divisive than ever,
As a post-leftist this pleases me. The left? More like the leftovers.

True, but there are no right wing invasion groups aside from stormniggers which are also laughed at, at Sup Forums.

And you're basing all of this on what exactly?