ITT: television personalities who will be triggered as fuck on November 9th

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yzGA_glnkM
270towin.com/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of them because it will be great for ratings just like Obongo was to Glenn Beck.

I fucking crave a Shillary victory just to watch Sup Forums implode in on itself

it will be worth dying in a foxhole somewhere in Siberia

If Trump wins, Colbert is coming back to comedy start, and so is Jon Stewart.

So it'll actually be really good for both of them.

too bad that aint happening

trump

I don't get it. Obama is a neocon, just like George W Bush. He's destabilized Middle Eastern governments, just like George Bush. Why do the ebin political comedians refuse to talk shit about him like they did about George W?

>caring this much about a board of a Scandinavian milk maid-admiration website
>so much so, that one's willing to die in freezing conditions for it

You're dead already, son. Might as well put that bullet through your head to make it official.

>implying Colbert really cares about politics
>implying he isn't just a comedian who coasts by on the popular opinion

He's el blacko

Yes, he'll be mad when Trump loses, as 4 years of Trump pretty much results in endless material that writes itself.

>popular opinion
He just became a raging SJW:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yzGA_glnkM

Dubya was a terrible public figure and speaker and was in charge of a mess and had cheney behind him at every step. It was an awesome setup, cheney even shot a man in the face one day. He was extremely easy to make fun of and provided plenty of material.

Can't really make fun of Obama past him being black and doing his job.

Political comedians made fun of W's inability to form coherent sentences and goofy personality, not so much his foreign policy decisions.

he didn't get thousands of Americans killed and the disposal of the dictators enjoyed a moderate degree of supper in the west. he's also not a neocon, that's a Sup Forums meme trying to redirect the poisonous term away from republicans where it has historically always been pointed

You realize that Sup Forums is literally at best 1% of the USA? I think it will be way better if Trump wins, 99% of the USA will freak out and it will be glorious.

Besides who wants a evil old crone criminal to be our president? Gross! Surely a brief few weeks on Sup Forums isn't worth all that.

>criminal
why do retards parrot propaganda? provide a single shred of evidence for this meme, it's literally never been done in thirty years of gop dirt digging

Is this satire?

>the disposal of the dictators enjoyed a moderate degree of supper in the west
That's an outright fucking lie. It's just that Bush was stupid enough to advertise his war whereas Obama has toppled foreign governments to near total media silence on his participation in the matter.

there was no media silence you goofy fucktard. bombing runs on Libya were a joint effort that were widely reported on every news station for months. same with syria. all the online articles from the period are a simple google search away as well. you are a buffoon or a child who simply can't remember more than 3 years prior if you think it was some sort of secret

>trump winning every single swing state and keeping every single red state red

270towin.com/

Yeah, the point is the media simply dispassionately reported on it with no question of the ethics or the pragmatism of Obama's involvement. Iraq was scrutinized by every pundit and political comedian out there.

At least Bush was ashamed enough of toppling a foreign nation to accuse them of developing WMDs as a pretext.

>Florida
>not red
Wanna know how I know that picture is bullshit?

Bush stared a decade long war in two countries, not a bombing campaign. They aren't even remotely comparable you fucking moron

>tfw those late night show hosts will actually have to hire writing staff and can't just rely on Trump saying stupid shit anymore
Their job is not easy.

because you're a braindead cunt?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

>and so is Jon Stewart

Stewart retired, though.

DELETE THIS

>those ugly as fuck tattoos

i'mma just get a bunch of unpleasant random shit to accent my unpleasant body

Does he really hate Hillary? Huh.

I didn't know.

>He's destabilized Middle Eastern governments, just like George Bush.

If that's your criteria for being a neocon, then practically every relevant world leader is a neocon. A sudden gust of wind could destabilize your average Middle Eastern government.

Florida is a swing state every election you underage retard.

top kek and nice dubs!

jesus

I think I might have a better body

This aired on national tv? Now I see why his viewership is taking a fucking nosedive.

she readily admits herself that she kept government emails on a private server, which is a felony.

oh but she apologized and said it was a mistake so I guess it's all good

>being triggered this hard by satire
dude seriously kys manchild.

i think shes cute.

>another butthurt cunt triggered by satire

top kek

Not just because Hilary wins but also because they loose the senate and a good chunk of the house.

We already know that she was criminally negligent with her e-mail server and lied repeatedly about it. But apparently they couldn't prove she "intended" to break the law, so rather than pursue the case they left it at explaining exactly how she fucked up (at least until the newest emails surfaced).

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

So you've got two options. Either A) She knowingly broke the law, or B) She's completely retarded and fucked up completely by accident or through ignorance. In either case she shouldn't be allowed anywhere near sensitive classified material for the foreseeable future.

The only reason she wasn't prosecuted is because Comey added his invented, bullshit 'intent' clause to the statute they were investigating under.

Read his statement again, he says any other person would be prosecuted for what Hillary did.

Either way, she clearly perjured herself, had classified info on a private server, destroyed evidence after receiving a subpoena from Congress, among other things.

Now the DoJ is trying to protect her again, warning Comey he shouldn't inform Congress of the new findings, which is he legally obliged to do.

DoJ thinks it owns the FBI - this alone should tell you how corrupt the system is. The fact that people actually defend it is appalling.

Florida is filled with spics why would they vote for Trump?

>They aren't even remotely comparable you fucking moron
Take a fucking glance at Libya one of these days user. There's really no difference between them and Iraq or Yemen or Syria.

legal spic love trump

it's the wetbacks that hate him

Don't forget the SCOTUS

*Cuban* spics user.
The typical modern Democrat worships Fidel Castro and probably had a Che t-shirt or poster when they were young. Cuban spics *want* to go back, preferably at the head of a conquering army so they can shoot that Stalinoid fuck in the face.

>I think she's cute
Proof a hungry dog will eat shit.

>The fact that people actually defend it is appalling.
fucking THIS!

This election has shown how low this country has become. trump/clinton wtf
really wish I could build my own country.

Of course she's guilty, but the FBI don't want to launch a full on investigation because they're assuming her landslide victory and don't want to piss off the likely nexy President.

A president who'll have the power to completely gut their organisation.

Come on, Hillary's a woman. And we all know how long those fuckers can hold a grudge.

she shouldn't even be able to run tho.

Fucking dipshit. Libya disaster, Yemen disaster and Syria are not covered honestly at all by the media.

Yemen is completely ignored. Somalia as well.

i guess since you are contending that the media has fairly reported libya, syria and yemen the real fault is with our society for holding obama to lower standards

Because Cuban Americans voted for Bush in 00 and 04. They have also felt the most pressure from illegals in housing and job market in Florida.

It's hilarious how Obama's dropped bombs on more countries than any president since Truman (who had the excuse of a world war going on at the time) and there's scarcely been a whisper about it from the media.
Wait, not hilarious. The other thing.

Oh yeah, let's not forget about that.

the only conclusion to draw is americans don't actually care about what their government does, they just react to the media

why do you think trump is paraded on tv so much and you hardly hear anything about clinton.

just a huge farce.

same way skepticism of authority stopped being cool on inauguration day in 2009

>the only conclusion to draw is americans don't actually care about what their government does, they just react to the media
spot on

it's no different elsewhere

>people actually think trump will win

do you have any idea how well he has to do? he has to win florida + almost every swing state to barely eke out a victory

>and ethics in gaming journalism
I keked

fuck how do we fix the media it's so influential

Until people give a fuck, we can't.
>tell my friend about how the media is clearly all pulling for hillary and how obvious and disturbing it is
>"So? They're allowed to have an opinion."
>mfw

>"n-no my hero colbert isn't a social justice warrior"
>"it's just an act!"

It's not. He tries to hide behind comedy, but truth is, he cares about his stupid political ideals.

Destroy it. It's the only way to get rid of this cancer.

Wikileaks has helped a great deal already in exposing the amount of collusion going on. Sadly, only some will care about it, and as points out, people will either not give a shit or retcon it into their cognitive dissonance.

Hopefully, whatever is in those Weiner emails is too big to ignore, even for the general public.

Australian tv is dominated by virtue-signalling hippies who parade Clinton around as a champion of human virtue while big meanie Drumpf is guilty of more heinous crimes than an SS penal-conscript. Waleed Aly's asshurt will be so potent that, if tapped, could probably power Melbourne for a year.

I think that the corruption evidence has finally piled up to the point that a true Killary victory is all but impossible. Even if she wins it won't be the end of anything. Sup Forums will go into maximum conspiracy overdrive until she inevitably gets impeached at which point they'll celebrate twice as hard.

If the rumours which are flying around are even half-true virtually the entire rank and file of the FBI are calling on their boss to put Killary behind bars and are turning in resignations en-mass. She can only dodge her way around this shit for so long. Conspiracies are being busted open at an exponential rate lately.

Is anybody ITT aware that South Korea has been run by a literal cult for some time now and that their president admitted it on national tv?

>womens bodies
Only thing she should have said. The rest is just nonsense.

you are not seeing the big picture if trump just imagibe all the the media outrage fuck Sup Forums think about the movies shows books etc

wat happen in somalia

If she does, they'll just say it was rigged and that'll be that. Then we will go all out for Rand Paul 2020, baby.

bump

Don't do that.

Do what?

...It.

what is libya

Can't believe no one put this cunt in here yet

This """""""comedian"""""""""

During Brexit the amount of usually smug, deadpan people being on the verge of tears across every channel was so sweet I stayed up 48 hours on the couch to take it all in.

In the US you are going to see full blown nervous breakdowns and smug cunts bawling their eyes out.

no shit funny how they take everything on here so seriously.

Cause friendly reminder ya dumb fags but:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.