>PA
>Blue

Hahahahahaha

Obongocare and Weinergate killed it senpai

Trump 8 years incoming

>Michican blue
>New Mexico blue

fortykeks.jpg

Trump has been playing 5d space checkers this whole election and the years preceding it.

He's spending time of the last week of the campaign in these states because he believes he can win them.

He'll probably win PA too, the rust belt is Trump nation.

>Florida
>Blue

Fucking retard!

>NC
>red

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

Just to update , Ive been up for hours and the CTR attack started exactly after 6:00 am EST. Looks like they start their shifts on Monday 6 am. Pretty soon we can figure out their exact schedule and plan for the battles. Ill be keeping a track of what I know. Sage.

Reminder that Obama won early voting by 12 points in 2012, and still lost to Romney.

People said that about the 23rd of June and look what happened there.

>NC red

The real battleground today is Colorado. Its could easily turn red and both campaigns are dumping resources into that state, see trumps rally there today the first in ages, but the Jew stream media would never tell you about up to date facts.

(((based on polls)))

Romney won the state, and whites are voting 10% more and blacks 20% less.
It's over. Trump won NC.

shit mem stop

No way CO goes red. We've already got the lead in the early vote there.

Any minute of time you can donate helps stop the legion of SJW and liberalism. This is the homestretch guys, a Trump victory could have positive implications for all of Europe. Lets help him destroy degeneracy

> t. ctr pole flogging

Somebody remind me, what did the Brexit polls say about the result?

I pray you are right my friend. I believe you.

Who cares?

I'm fucking crying with laughter here

>Trump 8 years incoming

More like 8 years of HRC. Prepare your asses deplorables.

>Overall, an estimated 1,455,277 votes have been cast for President Obama and an estimated 1,286,823 votes have been cast for Mitt Romney, giving Obama an estimated 168,455 vote margin, or a 53.1%-46.9% lead, with roughly 59.6% of the vote in (assuming a final turnout of 4,601,461 "accepted" ballots).

> On election day, Mitt Romney narrowly carried the state of North Carolina, winning 50.39% of the vote to Barack Obama's 48.35%, a margin of 2.04%.

>2016 actual early voting currently at 49.4 to 43 %

He's winning NC no doubt.

NM is pretty cucked so i wouldnt be suprised if they stayed blue

What you idiot democrats fail to realize is that just because you have more democrat votes, doesnt mean they are all hillary votes. Millions of dems votes for reagan. This is exactly what is occuring. Trump landslide incoming.

Looks like dream was just a dream. New age of millitarisation has come, thanks for Clinton-san.

Even if Trump wins all of the battleground states, he falls 4 votes short of 270. Which state would be Trump's best chance at a massive upset?

That is not going to happen. It's just the delusions of deplorables.

It's your own fault.

Whites don't vote like minorities.

The REAL election day results

This

I work at comcast and watched it start when i logged in at 545

This

They like to forget they already lost

S L O W
T
E
A
D
Y

I think he wins NC...

(he still loses)

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

Daily reminder Sup Forums has been wrong about every presidential election

What ctr fail to realize is we already won and they fucked
Regaedless it trump wins what comds after him will be even worse for them as literally just showed you can run a campaing as literally hitler and whitr nationalism and be tied or winning against a sjw symbol in 2016 making his positons and ours legitmate for the forseable elections and coming of age politicians

This game is bugged! He has such good map control and he's still losing? Democrats need a hard nerf.

Daily reminder i came here with moot and voted for bush

You are a outsider newcuck

I've always felt that California gets way too much of a fucking say in elections.

NH

>run as democrat
>Win 18 states
>become president

>run republican
>win 32 states
>Lose

Daily reminder there's only been one US presidential election since pols creation

>being this new

I was on Sup Forums during 9/11, fuck off newfag