If Trump wins would all of those people that said they would move to Canada actually do it?

If Trump wins would all of those people that said they would move to Canada actually do it?

canada doesn't accept mass waves of immigrants from their southern neighbor.

No they'll just bitch about it on twitter and go back to earning their liberal arts degree

I hope so.
you have to collect leaves in order to make a bonfire.

We'll hold them to it by memeing them to death.

Nope cuz canadian immigration laws lol.
Only get in if you're a Syrian rapefugee

No.
They'd be incredibly polite about it I'm sure.

actualt no, they are sort of dicks. if you ever even got a dui in america they don't let you in unless you do alot of paperwork. and that is just on visa.

this is what I don't understand. why don't americans understand that we qlready have one of the most liberal immigration policies in the world. mexico has federales policing its southern border just looking for guatemalans to beat to death.

I thought that was Pelosi.

1. They couldn't afford it
2. They wouldn't want to live here during the winter
3. Americans are fat and lazy.

If his fringe supporters restrain themselves, I don't think there will be any problem. Think about, he's hated because of that part of his support.

"if"

he wont

No and they will learn that you can't just move wherever you want all willy nilly

Can I dress my kid up as director
Comey and have him arrest this kid?

Not likely, I think it'd be like Brexit, people will complain for a bit saying shit like "idiots ruin everything!" then they'll ignore it until a problem arises they can blame it for. If you do get Trump then brace yourselves, every single bad thing to happen during and shortly after his term(s) will be blamed on him.

sorry we only seem to accept wave after wave after wave of disgusting chinks

no they wont move. they said that to bait friends and family into claiming how much they would miss them etc.. was an attention grabbing scheme.

apart from that, i feel some were also honest threats because the people making them lacked the intelligence or linguistic skill to form an actual argument based on their views formed largely by partisan/sexist/racist rhetoric.

>screw you guys, im moving to canada

They would stay in the rural areas. Rural areas have a way of staying rural areas and policy has a bit to do with it. The old people wouldn't go because they have social security coming to them.

Made me laugh. Have a (you)

Of course not.

And it's not like they would be accepted anyways. Liberal seem to think that every other country works like the US, and you can just go in there and get welfare and that if you cry enough you'll eventually be made a citizen with voting rights.

lesbian moms BAKA

>millenials
>liberals
>niggers

>doing anything

No I'd rather stay in America not surrounded by Chinese people thanks.

No because you usually need some sort of credentials to immigrate to Canada, and they're looking for people with more on their resume than a degree in apolitical water bathing and 4 years as a barista.

So third world shitskins with a degree in rape and blowing shit up can get in just fine?

Of courshe. Bomb manufacturer is a high skill job.

I remember Limbaugh said he would move to Costa Rica to avoid Obamacare if Obama got elected, apparently not realizing that Costa Rica has national healthcare.

its too late 老外。

I reckon 0-5% actually will