ODINISM GENERAL

Who else here is an odinist? Can someone recommend some preyers I can do, my aryan brothers? I already regularly practice the ritual in OP
CHRISTFAGS NOT WELCOME!

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.fr/books?id=RKhFRgR-1awC&pg=PA248&lpg=PA248&dq=odin semen&source=bl&ots=SYN4K0PF5A&sig=Hr8Cp-hnnPdY72ViNBEoJhgK5_A&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLj_T184TQAhWKhRoKHbN-BEwQ6AEIPDAC#v=onepage&q=odin semen&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh wow

Don't forget, Loki is literally a cuckhold.

>I'm a pagan

>not drinking other men's semen like odin did
lol blue pilled numale

>this kills the pagan

DELET THIS GO- I MEAN CHRIST KEK!

>he's not drinking semen to become so strong that you'll be able to rip open dimensions with your hands and get to Valhalla early

I wonder where all the semen comes from...

Sauce?

source?

here you go my pagan brothers

books.google.fr/books?id=RKhFRgR-1awC&pg=PA248&lpg=PA248&dq=odin semen&source=bl&ots=SYN4K0PF5A&sig=Hr8Cp-hnnPdY72ViNBEoJhgK5_A&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLj_T184TQAhWKhRoKHbN-BEwQ6AEIPDAC#v=onepage&q=odin semen&f=false

It's not gay if he's dead.

Nice source you got there.

>(((David F. Greenberg)))
>The Construction of Homosexuality
Ah, fuck off faggot.

Yeah, I know it's from a book written by a Jew that cites not one primary source.

Guess I have to worship Joseph's wife's son now to save some dignity.

t. butthurt cristcucks
>2016
>not drinking hanged men's semen
>calls himself redpilled

the author cites where he gets his information from, check the notes:

Talley, Jeannine E. (1974). "Runes, Mandrakes, and Gallows." Pp. 157-68 in Gerald
James Larson (ed.), Myth in Indo-Eu ropean Antiquity. Berkeley: University of
California Press.

Glob, P. V. (1971). The Bog People: Iron-Age Man Preserved. Tr. Rupert Bruce-Mitford.
New York: Ballantine

Bailey, Derrick Sherwin ( 1975). Homosexuality and the Western Christian Tradition.
Hamden, Conn. : Archon. Orig. pub. 1955.

Payer, Pierre (1984a). Sex and the Penitentials: The Development of a Sexual Code, 550-
1150. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.

I remember a story about Tor losing his hammer to the giants, having his feet being mistaken for the goddess of fertilitys feet. Cross-dressing as her and agreeing to marry the giant only to take back his hammer and slaughter the giants.

Loki having offspring with several animals.

Was paganism always this fucked up or is it christians trying to smear paganism when they established themselves in scandinavia?

Seriously, objectively, this is a major problem with the West. Politics determines academia's results. Truth (not truth) is nothing in this era.

>Greenberg.

AYO
>smacks lips
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>collects welfare check
HOL UP
>commits murder/rape
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>is ugly and smells like fucking shit
WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIT?
>gets aids

Yea, drink one of your friends semen for strength, faggot.

ODIN STRONK

Kill yourself OP.

Remove Ice Giant!

No. Just no.
Go back to playing Dungeons & Dragons.