At what age should a man stop kissing his son?

I feel like it should be around 7 or so.

But then what happens in the period between age 7 and the age at which a handshake or a hug is the norm (teenage years)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6yWxQGYLAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>redpill me on father kissing his son Sup Forums

i has never kissed by my father ever

You should stop kissing them when they stop seeming like a small animal and start acting like a human.
However kissing on the lips at any age in an anglo society is socially wrong.

Has he ever seen you naked?

Good, means your dad was not a faggot pedo

>But then what happens in the period between age 7 and the age at which a handshake or a hug is the norm (teenage years)?
hug? I still hug my dad occasionally and I'm 23.

It's never too old to kiss your wife's son.

Whenever,

It's not bad at all. At least you know he cares about you unlike most shitty parents in the upcoming generations

Must be nice having a dad that doesn't hate you. And isn't an alcoholic.

30th birthday

My father never hugged me

Or praised me, or smiled at me

At best he'd nod in acknowledgment

It's made me stoic and masculine

Not bad

fuckin poofter

I'd say around 5, whenever he starts school.
I'd think hugs are fine any age after that. I don't do handshakes with my dad, it comes off as too formal and impersonal like we're strangers.

He at least paid $100+ to get you circumcised when you were birthed.

My dad still kisses me on the cheek

this thread

>dad shakes his son's hand
I feel sorry for you, bro.

You shouldn't fucking lip kiss your children at all for fucks sakes. Lip and mouth kissing is reserved for SO's.

That's how it is here.

Day two.

Lip and mouth kissing is fucking disgusting and degenerate anyway, makes no fucking sense.

I think a very brief kiss on the head can still be acceptable in very emotional or happy circumstances, usually followed or during a hug.
I think on the lips kissing should stop round 2-3rd grade. By then most kids wont want to kiss their dads anyways.

false

Dad hates the kikes and refused to let the doctor perform "primitive sandnigger rituals" on me

I'm 22, so older than 22

Is it annoying having to take your pants off every time you see your dad?

Damn, you fuckers do have daddy issues. In healthy families there is no "too old" to kiss your father.

Show me your uncut penis next to american passport to prove it.

Just because a celeb does it doesn't make it socially wrong. 98% of people over a certain wage bracket are internationalists and have forsaken their roots.

Just transition from kissing to hugging and when they are 16+ hug and a kiss on the cheek.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

burgers kiss their kids on the mouth??

Holy Fucking shit, I'm so fucking disgusted

I am deceased so my father doesn't see me sense 3 yo

How old is too old to help son bathe/shower?

No lip kissing ever, that's fucking weird

Kissing is ok until around 6-7

Then hugging is ok for the rest of your life unless you have a really impersonal father, in which case hand shaking is okay

Are you telling me there are guys kissing their SONS on the mouth?

What the fuck man. Why.

Nobody I know does it. Maybe it's just a thing outside the Midwest

Kissing relatives in general in the US is uncommon, barring like a goodnight forehead kiss when tucking the kids in or maybe

At 7 years old i recieved .243 remington bolt action deer rifle and my dad slapped me on the back and said "go get'em son'! 7 is too fucking old

I kissed my son on the head until he stopped being a Toddler. Kissing him on the mouth would have been weird as fuck

Does he cry much?

Probably around the 4th grade

My father was Sicilian; they have no age barrier when it comes to kissing their sons and daughters. Every day when my father came home from work, all of us got a kiss from him. It's one of my happiest memories.

So let me get this straight...

Shaking your dad's hand is considered impersonal? Usually I reserve hugs for people I haven't seen in months.

this is degenerate and disgusting.

this is something only little girls should be doing.
even a kiss on the cheek between father and son is pushing it at that age

>Show me your uncut penis next to american passport to prove it.

No homo right?

My family is sicilian and mexican, mouth kissing cousins is the best thing in the world.
not so much when it's your fat aunt that reeks of cigs though...

Of course.

>unironically using the term 'significant other'

Fucking neck yourself you reddit user faggot.

Holy shit forgot that black people don't have fathers

No. He's pretty tough, mate. He broke his arm a few months ago and just asked his Mum if she could straighten it out for him.

For me it comes off that way. But hugs are the standard greeting in my family, so it might just be me.

I wish I could mouth kiss my cousins

>be 19 year old son
>still kiss his father

But never on the lips though. That id just weird.

Oh dear, did he cry when he got circumcised?

Jesus, you're a prude

>implying I still don't kiss my dad on the cheek

why are all you faggets so insecure

maybe he was saying that the only thing he kisses is his limp bizkit album?

Is this some dank meme I'm not aware of?

welcome to our degenerate western society where family values died long ago
its really sad actually

When they are old enough to remember you fucking them.

??? no, I am asking genuinely.

>Not hugging your parents
wtf is wrong with you

Kiss on the lips is a no no for father and mother.
Apart from that they can kiss you no matter how old you are.

Why would I mutilate my child? Circumcision isn't standard practice here as I'm sure you know

my girlfriend is from naples and she still gets kissed by her father everyday, on the cheek, but i like this symbol, it shows strong family values

About 4

I don't know, I haven't said that I loved my parents since I was probably 8.

I never call my parents, they call me and I am too much of a pussy to call my dad and say hi.

It would be unorthodox to just start calling them and saying a love them. They would prob think I am going to kill myself

Think I stopped kissing my dad around 8 and stopped hugging him unless it was something very important or I hadn't seen him in a long time since I was 15. Last time I hugged him was his birthday, when I went to boot camp, and when I saw him after I graduated but my old man is a very Christian very stoic man. A solid handshake is more than enough for us. Love the guy to death. Same with my brother, he and I hugged after he graduated OCS but otherwise handshakes.

Based Hungarian dad, truly the greatest man alive. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it when he passes and it upsets me now even thinking about it.

Nothing wrong with it

Oh, do you not want to do his future girlfriends or boyfriends a favour?

Foreskins are gross af breh

To clarify, when we kiss, it's on the cheek. The same goes with my mother.

Mistaking affection for sexual attraction.
*cringe*

you sound like an offender

MUSLIM DETECTED

You Americans have issues.

always thought forehead is the only place its aite

OK we're done here

Hair ruffling, pats on the back.

They shouldn't be allowed near children ever.

On the cheek? Never. Just don't do it in public, you're going to embarrass the kid. Hugs are fine too.

You don't need to take these away for him to become a man, just add in arm wresting, nuggies and other dude bro things if you're worried.

none of my parents ever kissed me on my lips.
its degenerate and incest inciting.

do you australians and americans exhibit this behaviour as a cultural norm?

21 stop on mouth
25 stop on rectal opening.

Kek!

Pretty sure Canadians still circumcise lad

The day he refuses to. Then will come the day when he'll come back to it.

Kids are coming this weekend and will stay until tomorrow evening. Make kids, they're awesome.

t. 74 yr old granpa

Please, your people kiss your siblings with tongue. Don't lecture me on insectual ethics young Tzadzio.

Bless his heart!

so when they're about 4?

My dad never kissed me as far as I can remember. He did let a muslim butcher kiss me once I suddenly remember.
Wait what?

So he basically offered up your little anus to a muslim butcher to fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=g6yWxQGYLAQ
American tv

I can haz kizz?

74? Why are you here? I never would have thought there was a poster here over the age of 35.

My son didnt liked being kissed by the time he hit 3, still let his mum kiss him tho.

forehead is the only point where a dad should kiss his son
same with mothers it is more common as you think even with 16 year olds but i think it is still wrong

>i think it is still wrong
Why is it wrong, you repressed cucksexual?

What age did you get him circumcised? birth?

If your son is shorter than you, top of the head is a good spot.

of course

>It's an "anglos discuss their cultural neurosis and insecurities surrounding their masculinity" episode

>Pol kvetching about kissing their parents

Jesus christ is Finnish autism contagious or something? Fucks sake if you cant kiss your own dad on the cheek changing in locker room must be terrifying.