YOU HATE IT
STOP POSTING ABOUT IT
STOP READING IT
STOP FEEDING THE CYCLE AND LETTING BOX BOY SUBSIST ON THIS SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GARBAGE DAY NOW!

thanks for your kind input, suitcase.

>LETTING BOX BOY SUBSIST ON THIS SHIT
That would require giving them money or positive exposure.

So far, they've gotten neither since their IRC buddies attempted to help shill during their last kikestarter

>Implying he would ever want BCB-posting to end.

It's free money for him.

This shit's infectious and people are still paying them.

Let it die through the deafening, crushing weight of silence.

You don't beat pure stupidity and undiluted faggotry by ignoring it.

You do by mocking and ridiculing it at every given opportunity.

I just want to see Mike suffer.

It hasn't worked for Dresden Codak, Assigned Male or even CtrlAltDel, it won't work here.

Damn the boy needs to wake up

>When your girlfriend shreds your asshole so hard days afterward it's still bleeding

user, that's called Pegging.

Not with pussies like you holding it back.

Goddamn it, Mike! Sandy isn't that hot!

Haven't read since the beginning of this chapter, something about Daisy's birthday. Did I miss anything important?

*cough*

Happy Mike when?

Give me some happy Mike hold the sandy please.

I'll stop when they stop providing me with my Mike Hate fix.

You I like, and apparently trips agree.
Technically a full house.

Come to share again bci user?

Here you go. what could've been...
As always

trips of truth
it doesn't help I have 0 attachment to Sandy

>this could have prevented years of drama

>Did I miss anything important?
Not anything that wasn't ruined

Got anything that directly includes the parents (as long as it isn't Abbey's parents)?

Mmm, kinda

Stopped reading for a couple of days so I just caught up. Couldn't resist making this.

kek. Who makes these comics, it looks a lot like the "I wonder what she's listening to?" one

Artist is K009, same artist as the one you're referencing, too. Too lazy to find any links but easy enough to google.

post them all but start with every third panel

This thread is 100% autism. Every single furry thread is 100% shit, you fucking zoophiles are too mentally ill to make a single decent thread for once.

bcb is not for sexual
[spiolers] wait fuck, they do have a lot of sex, dont they... [\spiolers]

Despite this not being a very exciting section, I think I liked it more than the others. It's interesting to see Mike looking depressed when he's alone but putting up this fake smile when he's around people. It's almost like subtlety, though of course that's impossible as Taeshi's writing this. Was also nice to see the comic acknowledge that Mike's friends don't really care about his feelings, or at least that he doesn't think they do. I wonder what the last page will be; this section hasn't had a real clear arc or flow.

Lmao, Vero and Bagboy can 'deny' their furry-roots as much as they want but they will always be furfag trash. They refuse to go to furcons and only frequent anime-cons (mostly known for fanart) because they so desperately want to be a shitty animu high school drama despite having literal naked animal children running about.

Also they are pretty shitty if you dare mention they are furries. Good for trolling tho.

Haley's illicit lust for her own brother's barb BURNS off the page!

wait why does anyone have sex in this comic again when cat penises hurt the female?

>Implying Vero knows anything about cat or dog anatomy.

>he doesn't like to be hurt during sex

Post "Another Boyfriend", sounds interesting

>cat penises hurt the female?
That's pure speculation.

Is that an SNES?

Either this is set in the 90s or he is a retro nut.

It's set in 2008.

post the one with madison and jessica?

So, he likes retro gaming?

Or is he poor?

Everyone but Paulo and Augustus are comfortably middle-class.

>get console as a kid
>never get around to selling it despite growing out of videogames
this isn't complex

Mike was born in 1992 which is pretty late to be an SNES kid, though certainly not impossible.

You know what would make sense? That years ago Mike wanted the same machine that Lucy had which happened to be a hand-me-down from her older brother who was much more in the SNES age-range.

Although it's a little hard to imagine Sam playing video games at all.

>All it does is take up space these days
>While holding up Mike

Fuck you user he's the best character

Nice meme though, keep up the good work

tae's cans are much bigger than that

0/10

His was just the first heug, highly animu head I found by looking through a recent chapter.

Why is he just giving into what she said?

Mike did nothing wrong, why can't she act her own age?

Mike is a pussy.

Sandy has controlled his life for years now, for better or worse. He's jelly in her hands.

Mike's mental state depends very heavily on this relationship working. The speech he gave Lucy that caused her to try to kill herself (at least, as far as Mike knows) was because he didn't want Lucy trying to get close to him while he was with Sandy. His friends didn't take his relationship seriously for years and pressured him to be with Lucy instead frequently. He doesn't want to prove them right by letting it fall apart. He's put a lot into this and put up with a lot of shit from his friends because of it. Mike's willing to bend over backwards to appease Sandy, because, if he doesn't, he's afraid she'll leave him and that everything he's done and been through, especially the stuff he feels guilty about, will have been for nothing.

Also, to a lesser extent, he's really idealized this relationship in his mind, which he's been able to do because of the distance. Since Model Girlfriend, the contrast between his ideal image of it and the reality that Sandy is kind of a bitch is fucking with him, so in order to keep the fantasy alive he's assuming that the issue was that he was making a mistake and could fix it. If he admitted that he and Sandy just weren't compatible that would mean that the relationship couldn't work, and he just can't accept that.

Sorry for longpost

You're really getting blood from a stone here, user! It's almost like this series is interesting!

Do you mean that in a good or bad way?

Honestly I just really like character analysis, Taeshi probably doesn't have it nearly this thought out. I could probably find better series to put my efforts towards but big fandoms intimidate me.

Your insights make this comic kinda not ass analysisanon.

Can you explain why Lucy is a perpetual cunt? I've honestly forgotten at this point.

he's gotta lick his waifu's feet while she gets railed by tyrone

I dont even know, I forgot everything that happened a long ass time ago

>why Lucy is a perpetual cunt
I shouldn't leave you hanging but this will be fairly curt, partly because I'm going to sleep soon and party because I don't really give a shit about Lucy.

Lucy's issues developed a lot less recently than Mike's so it's hard to be as specific as I was with Mike. She's always been a fairly easily traumatized person and compensates for this by being very emotionally closed off. Note that both she and Mike almost died together twice, once when Mike almost drowned and again at Acapulco, but only Lucy gained a water phobia and was fucked up by the ordeal. She's really not as tough as she lets on. I guess her problem is that she tries to hide her emotions from people that she cares about so they won't hurt her, and then this causes them to get angry with her, which then causes her to get further damaged (because she's fragile as shit) and put up even more of a front to compensate. Despite this, she's still really needy, so she'll try to latch onto somebody while still trying to keep a distance to avoid being hurt. Note the times when she latches onto Paulo. Mike kind of had it right when he called her a parasite. I think recently she's noticed this trend but is still afraid to open up, so she figures that instead of having friends and being cold to them, she'll just not have friends.

It would be more easy to understand why she's such a bitch if this sort of thing happened with multiple people, but it only ever happened with Mike. The problem isn't necessarily with Lucy's behavior in a vacuum, but rather with the fact that it makes no real sense and is hard to sympathize with in context. Everybody besides Mike, even that asshole Augustus, treats her like royalty through most of the comic. Plus, the big event that mess her up was that the other kids didn't play with her way back in fucking Kindergarten. She didn't have it so bad, so being so fucked up doesn't make sense.

Wow that wasn't curt at all. Hope this is up to snuff.

>Lucy is mentally unstable.

Because Lucy is a mary-sue stand in for Vero. Vero got diddled as a kid by her older cousin causing her to be batshit crazy as an adult/have trust issues. BCB is losely based on Vero and Bagboy's early e-dating experiences (prior to them ever meeting in person for some years) when they were teenagers.

I.E. Vero has fucked up past and probably mental illness on her mom's side, making her damaged goods. She latched onto Bagboy who had a normal upbringing but was a push-over and catered to her whims.

It doesn't really work in the context of BCB with Lucy because Lucy has no preexisting trauma, she is just fucking crazy tsundere because that is how Vero is. It'd make more since if Lucy too, was diddled and then the whole 'You just want me for my body!' and 'I'll latch onto anyone who gives me moderate attention/puts up with my bullshit!' . We get no such backstory, Lucy has a stable household -she's just a fucking cunt.

Yea, pretty much. I tried to keep my answer within the confines of the story but your explaination is the real reason. Course, that's a lot less fun to discuss.

perfect, thanks

They also both have big tiddies.

>Vero got diddled as a kid by her older cousin causing her to be batshit crazy as an adult/have trust issues
that was a pretty funny story

here, doodled tyrone and chad for whoever cares

>actual solid analysis that proves Mike is a dam on the verge of breaking
I can't wait to see it

>PTSD
>cuz videogames

Mike is not alone

We don't hate it but it is kind of annoying

>is a mentally ill spaz
>almost got the mentally ill spaz in love with him killed because of it
>now the fool seeks to return to the past to undo the future that is BCB

okay

She's such a shitty person I really don't have any sympathy for what happened to her.

Her cousin got off scott free, so thats good

Forget Lucy and Mike, got a logical explanation for both Matt and Madison's mere existence beyond Vero trying to seem progressive?
And as a extra, why is Madison is a bigger cunt than Lucy yet getting away with it?

Pretty sure this all happened in the shithole that is Ecuador. So no surprise there, I think her brother knew but never did anything either.