ITT: We trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm Sup Forums, I'm triggered. Thread over?

USAs republican and democrat party are more alike than different to eachother when in comparison to any other countries politics

>Progress is automatically good
Is it the biggest meme of the 21st century?

>95355718
>Democrats
>Constitution

You made me reply, but you're not getting a (you)

is that to trick niggers and women into voting Hillary?

Pretty much.

>democrats
>constitution

> democrats valuing constitution

come on

Democrats do not support the constitution.
Republicans do not support bigorty.
Constitutional Law is based on Religious Law.
Calling a group of people regressive is arrogant and hypocritical.

this is what american tv is like now

Democrats think progress is having a new iPhone every year and taking any bullshit for good (faggots, multiethnicity...) because it's [current year]

>Republicans having religious law is bad
>Muslims having religious law that is much more strict is bad
>same with bigotry
>same with being regressive
>Bible is practically Quran

Look a the current epublican candidate. Then tell me the cuckservatives who voted for him give a shit about the consititution.

>Islam
>Quran
>Bigotry
>Sharia
>Caliphate

This is what the "Progressives" want.

You don't know what "cuckservative" means you newfaggot retard.

Pro tip: cuckservative doesn't mean conservative

pic related; it's literally you

>democrats
>constitution

>Religion is always treated as undemocratic for some reason, even though all the founders and promoters of democracy through the ages were religious men

Okay?

>constitutional law
>democrats

>implying progressive is good
>progressive means being homosex, love taking jamal's cock and shaming your skin color
Truly ebin :^)

Right? Filled me with premium kekked first thing in the morning.

the one on the left thanks

>dems
>constitution
>law
AHAHAHA
Ahahaha

If having to choose based on the picture I'd take Republican

>mfw it's real

>Bigotry

>Nixon created Affirmative Action after JFK made a proposal 8 years later when nobody else would.
>Now that Affirmative Action has proven to be harmful to more students than it does good (black drop-out rates are skewed even worse thanks to putting decently high students in with the ivy league), Republicans want it gone with a more than likely reform. Democrats call them racist for this.
>Out of over 1000 Democrat KKK members, 25 reformed their racism and went Republican.
>The entire Clinton Dynasty.

I attempted to explain to a very liberal cunt the other day. The reason why the Republicans get labeled as racists and so on is because all the negative people in the party get magnifying glasses held up to them.
It's like someone taking a shirt and holding a stain on it super close to your face. All you see is the stain and the people point it out are doing their damnest to convince you it's a ruin article of clothing that should never be worn and tossed away. Then they show you a shirt that's just as dirty and stained but they use the "by comparison" argument. They don't admit it's dirty they use some other flowery verbiage to convince you their shirt is super clean.
Pretty much the left and the media do a good job selling the populace on the idea that Republicans are bad and Democrats are benevolent.
As with anything that gets hammered into you from youth it's hard for people to see it otherwise even with glaring evidence.

Lol "Constitution"

Except that she's established as a psycho cunt, and he's a genetically inferior beta male

That doesn't make it any more acceptable.

This is what British tv is like now:
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

>democrats
>constituition

>democrats
>constitution
>constitutional law
top kek

Bible:
>self defense is scared
>only can be changed via time travel
>fags not allowed
>no voting
>economic growth based on animal husbandry
>polygamy and many kids
>tax collectors are beaten until they repent unto god

>donkey as a symbol

Nice try jackass

actually, i like that republican platform.

so the Bible is bad, the Quran must also be bad, right? are you a fucking bigot?

>constitution, equality, constitutional law
>under democrats