Don't fight? Go to jail

Don't fight? Go to jail.
Fight? Probably go to jail, slim chance no jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-cheered-11th-hour-indictment-that-doomed-bush-reelection/article/2606000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny thing is that particular law was enacted 4 years ago by then Attorney General Eric Holder.

Criminals protecting criminals.

Their game plan is "REEEEEE SHUT IT ALL DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW!"

>Hillary goes to jail
>Election postponed
>FBI under attack from D congress
>Obama calls emergency power
>He stays indefinitely
>Nobody screencaps this
>it happens
>why am I always ignored?

They're literally saying the FBI is working for the Russians. Think about that for a second.

They know they're fucked, but they're just trying to energise their base enough for them to get over the line on election day.

oh but what's this!?
washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-cheered-11th-hour-indictment-that-doomed-bush-reelection/article/2606000

Whispers of "payback" are being directed at Hillary Clinton after she decried as "unprecedented" the surprise FBI revival of its probe of her email scandal.

That's because 24 years ago, as former President George H.W. Bush was surging back against challenger Bill Clinton, a special prosecutor raised new charges against Bush in the Iran-Contra probe, prompting Clinton to claim he was running against a "culture of corruption."

Many Republicans claimed that the indictment made by special prosecutor Lawrence Walsh against former Reagan-era Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger the weekend before the 1992 election cost Bush a second term. The indictment, later thrown out, challenged Bush's claim that he did not know about a controversial arms-for-hostages deal that dogged the Reagan-Bush administration.

Make the most obvious false flag ever because your average amerishart is too retarded to see through it.

No plan. They're in disarray.

Guess he as to arrest Lynch now, too

Also Obama, since he's technically both of their boss

Can we just take a moment appreciate how insane the past year has been? If you went back to 2014 and told someone about all the crazy shit that would happen this election they would think you were mad. Yet it's real.

Fuck Comey and fuck the FBI.

Lock HIM up!

>Google Harry Reid
>CNN is top result

This is their last act of desperation.

Eric "Gun Walker" Holder?

>What's their game plan here?

Pure desperation

They thought they were free and clear with the tape and the false accusations, but then they got slapped in the face by a weiner at the last minute.

I want to go back to 2011 and tell my past self that the guy with a funny name that you're giggling like a retard at for sending dick pics is about to change the course of history for sending more dick pics.

>enforcing the law is breaking the law
lmao americucks

Didn't Hillary say she would give "full disclosure" on her emails? How can it be influencing the election when she said she was going to do it. I know she meant the emails she cherry picked but it's still a valid argument. Also the emails have been an issue since the election started. I'm sure he could argue that she should have never been a candidate in the first place with the rigging of the primaries.

Their candidate was able to skate by a criminal investigation earlier. It would appear that that is no longer the case.

They are somehow going to try to claim that he's a partisan hack, after not very long ago praising him for doing his job in spite of republican pressure. Pic related.

Between this, their polls tightening up to reflect reality (see: ABC), and her lackluster performance in early voting they know that the jig is up.

This FBI investigation also lends credence to Trump's notion that she's running a criminal enterprise and needs a special prosecutor to handle her case. If he does win, and that still is an if, then they know that everyone involved is going to be implicated. Many, many people knowingly donated to her foundation or initiative to buy political influence. Those people are terrified right now.

Forgot my pic

nigga how dumb burgerclap can you be? im from roachland and even I know you dont fuck with fbi

god damn the youngling shills are on full force

>They're literally saying the FBI is working for the Russians. Think about that for a second.
There's no reason to suspect director Komeykhov is FSB.

>Fuck Comey and fuck the FBI.
>Lock HIM up!
Along with her, I have no complaints. Both corrupt as hell.

No she's going to the White House.

You absolutely fuck with them if their director goes rouge like he has done. Fuck them. Also Turkey will have no protection of Drumpf wins. Drumpf is bad for NATO.

>enacted 4 years ago

The Hatch Act of 1939
>Widespread allegations that local Democratic Party politicians used employees of the Works Progress Administration (WPA) during the congressional elections of 1938 provided the immediate impetus for the passage of the Hatch Act.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939

If you are going to post wrong information, at least do it with the intention of motivating people to get involved with their own Government.

The military will have something to say about that, so will the police, FBI, CIA, NSA. None of them like King nigger.

HARRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEID

Thanks to your burger politics and our muslim idiocracy my country is already fucked you retard. For a president Id take a capitalist bussinesman allday everyday instead of a psychopath murderer who fuels arabspring.

also
>nato

kek.

Reid just knows that under a Trump presidency all of his crimes will come to light and he'll be hanging next to Hillary.

Hillary and her band of thieves are finished. Trumps going to represent the tax payer instead of destroy him.

what If I screen capped this and replaced your id with mine?

I sense another JFK situation happening if Trump wins.

They just wanna act as if the FBI did something illegitimate so that people will maybe ignore the whole e-mail thing or at least believe that she's innocent until more evidence surfaces

Almost guaranteed

>New cold war
>Popular loveable President
>Going against everything

The Scape goat will be a Russian mark my words.

something is seriously wrong here

The Russians already ARE the scape goat.
Though I wouldn't put it beyond the establishment to say that Trump is Putin's puppet only to blame Putin when Trump is eventually assasinated by him and backpedalling and acting as if Trump was a hero.

The winner writes history.
Hope Trumo reveals he got Nanomachines from the future and is actually unkillable

Reminder Raiden was the bad guy.

Venom is the hero we need.

>postponed election
Yeah, it doesn't work like that