Tfw Germans suck at English

>tfw Germans suck at English

>tfw it's improving too slowly

>tfw instead of supporting English as our national language, and thus making our country more open, more efficient, the politicians want to keep teaching Geerman

>tfw German is an ugly, boring, useless language

>tfw started talking only in English with my friends

>tfw it's fun, we all feel happier, plus we are prepared for our careers because everybody speaks English, nobody speaks shit German

>tfw all my family tells me that German is "important" because "muh culture muh heritage"

Why are nationalists so stupid and subhuman?

English is the only relevant European language.

All other languages are useless and just shit. Even most Germans can't speak German.

Just speak english dammit!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/de/entry/12609486
youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM
linguee.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nein.

>Even most germans can't speak german

Bist du bei der Geburt fallen gelassen worden Thorben?

Häng dich auf

Yes, good, destroy your national identity even further

Embrace English haha good goy

German is a Nazi language anyway

Genau
10char

Es stinkt mir wie Cuck.

schneller, schneller

Bitte sterben ewigen anglo.

What's wrong in studying in german you kartoffel-kopf.
Most scientific publications are in english these days.

u are right, every european country should learn english, we dont need these stupid foreign languages

In a couple of years from now we'll be taught arabic in schools and you're complaining about your mother tongue...

I feel them same about the welsh. Your language is shit just stop.

Explain this Hans:

m.huffpost.com/de/entry/12609486

We strike again

t. ewige Cuckfotze

wow is there anything sadder than being german? I only feel pity for you guys at this point

at least we love hating ourselves

The proxy-shitposting is getting worse every passing hour

>politicians want to keep teaching Geerman
you better go back to school and take your arabic classes to understand the plight of refugees who can't (and won't) speak german or english

YESSS YESS PLAN 4 OF 'SMASH THE ARYAN' HAS BEGUN.

>germans suck at english
I don't have any direct evidence to counter that claim, but considering how many articulate Krauts I have met while traveling internationally, as well as how you guys are probably one of the most articulate group of ESLs on this website does cast doubt on that idea

>English is the only relevant European language
What about spanish?

dump germany and come be british or an american hans.

Good luck rewriting your legal system in English. Trying to apply legal English terms to continental law is a fucking nightmare desu.

Honestly, you should probably start learning arabic. Even your politicians say you should learn arabic and now I've just read it will be taught in schools rather than english and french.

Maybe little german girls will be paired with a "12 year old" immigrant to help them learn next?

zwei peanuts down the Straße walking wurde
Und dann one was a salted... peanut

Hahahahahahahah

>Der Shitstorm

Every time man

Yup only finns surpass them. On everything. Even Hitler used to kiss Mannerheims ass

Even german gag is evident on pictures: "Comparing Hitler and Mannerheim side by side, one can clearly see whichone is corporal, and which one is war marshal"

Sehr funnig. Meine Sidenen sind zörstroyt.

BONGED

OP is kinda right, though.

Why the fuck are there programs to teach arab shit at out schools but english is just some unimportant class that you can get 15 points in without much effort even if you wouldn't be understood in any english speaking country?

Thanks to some shit I had 7 different english teachers during my Abitur and only one of them actually spoke real english, not the shitty school-english.
The eldest one we had even took points of me when I came back with a slight scottish accent after winter break (spent it at my great-aunts in Dundee) because, according to her, nobody in the world speaks like that.
When I asked her, it turned out that she hadn't left germany for over two decades.

English is far too important to leave it up to some idiots to teach our kids.

>Why are nationalists so stupid and subhuman?
Because non-Anglo countries have nothing to be proud of.

>Being this cucked

If you have shitty opinions keep them to yourselves.

t. Turkman

Afrikaans would be the solution. Easiest language to learn.r

Du ekelhafter Volksverräter. Ich werde lachen wenn dein Schweinegesicht am Tag des Galgens vom Strick umrahmt wird. Du reudiger Sohn einer Judenhure.

Geh Schwanz blasen, Sven

Arab will the new standard language in Europe. Silly question.

This is an English-speaking board

Speak English or fuck off

Nobody wants to hear your disgusting subhuman kraut tongue.

German is a fascinating language. I don't know a word of it but there seems to be two types of German. One is that weak beta German that sounds like nu-male begging for his lover to stop taking black cock bitte bitte. Then there's the straight-forward, industrial, emotionless German that you can imagine some SS Obersturmfuhrer reading off a directive about how many trains transported how many jews to this location. I respect that German the most. It just oozes efficiency.

>tfw you thinknyou are the superior race but your country is actually a puppet state of the international jew

>>>/krautchan/

Hopefully, nuclear wasteland will by then be the new standard landscape in Europe.

I GODDAMN HATE THIS FUCKING KIKE MEDIA THAT WE HAVE!
>on my way to work
>listen to liberal radio because we don't have anything else
>just want to listen to news
>liberal faggot rambling about why the FBI opened the case on clinton again
>hurr that's to unfair right before the election, the FBI chef if a republican himself!
>not a single fucking word as to why the case was opened again
>not a single bad word about clinton

Not to mention the constant rambling about how bad of a person trump is. Mass genocide of the liberal press fucking when?!?!

>tfw German is an ugly, boring, useless language
Erhäng dich du Stück Scheiße.

Das kannst du laut sagen.

>This pasta again

German is a fascinating language. Very cool. I speak Danish, a Danish dialect, English and German. German language is fucking epic for reading/telling stories. It has so many fucking ways of communicating precise ideas, unlike EN and DA

So much, so really fucking much
>THIS

We're the Israel puppet state number one. They want us to be shit at English, so they can translate everything and lie.

See:

youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM

Our Wikipedia is also way more critical when it comes to anything nationalistic or straight-out missing out things.

You call your own language subhuman.
Cuck faggot.
English is just the retarded version of some german dialects. They don't even have a formal way to adress someone, it is the language of the degenerate globalist jew.

Jelou mai fren, ui can meik pitinglis national languedj, yeis?

shut up achmed

Wew, cuck.

i am sure german has things english doesn't in meaning.

my honest opinion about people taking language seriously : gay just like the arabizers
arabic doesn't eist in one form and all arabs agree that the formal arabic sound gay like naive gay.
no one speaks arabic like its written commonly
even coran
yet when you speak your dialect the arabizer in school tell you to speak in arabic please
wtf they so up thier asses they doesn't know that thier gay slow pc english didn't exist before 200 years

I enjoyed studying German in high school. It is a beautiful language.

The one thing that bothered me is the assigning of gender to inanimate objects. Is there any utility in this, any way to end this? I shouldn't have to remember that the spoon has a penis to speak grammatically correct.

It would be a fucking joke.

IGNORE THE ARYANS POSTING HERE.

THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES, DESTROYERS OF CIVILISATION AND PARASITES OF THE EARTH.

Junge Junge, du bist aber die hellste Kerze auf der Torte...
Informiere dich mal, wo Englisch entstanden ist bzw. seinen Ursprung hat, du Nullapostel.

>t. proxyfag

Not relevant in Europe. Hell, even the best parts of Spain (Catalonia, Basque country) don't speak Spanish.

The gender is of the word itself rather than what it represents. There's probably something where one word for it is one gender an another is another gender. It's a pretty asinine system all round though. I can't really think of any advantages of using it and it was dropped from English for that exact reason. It's like the Chinese and their characters however. There's no reason to think it's ever going to change within our lifetimes.

>english
i learn arabic because it's our future

>one of the most badass languages there is
>wants to give it up

this
Same here in Switzerland.
Clinton Shilling everywhere.

When I was in Berlin last year there were Germans who spoke better English than some Americans...

German is a great language. You create words to describe everything, like kummerspeck.

It's English, as far as I know, the only language where inanimate objects don't have genre.

Does that mean a dried speck of crusty cum that gets stuck on your eyelid?

agreed

I'm trying to learn German. Not going too well thus far. I need some good German websites where I can submerge myself in the language. Only problem is, I'm not quite at the level where I could follow a topic. Practice makes perfect I suppose.

What's your motivation for learning German if you don't mind my asking?

Anzeige is raus du Hurensohn.

This guy will go to jail for posting racist, anti-semitic frog memes. Unlike you american barbarians, we take hate speech very seriously here. Im sorry if this guy has offended anyone.

I usually read cuck news sites like Welt and Spiegel. It's worth it for the surprisingly large number of redpilled comments and is good practice. Krauts aren't all bad.

Yes I completely agree 6,000,000% go...uh guy. German is an ugly language. And blondes are so dumb. In fact Germany is so boring. They need some exotic brown diversity badly to counter the German machine brain which has caused so much suffering. Germany must perish! They truly are Germs, human germs!

Der Syrer kann kein Deutsch ach schade..

Stop lie they speak spanish

YOU DUMB FUCKS JUST STOP DUBBING/TRANSLATING EVERY FUCKING THING.
I know english since age 6 because we have subtitles and shit.

>When Germans get the W and V mixed up

It's easily as funny as Asians with R and L

the deutsche who forced this meme is a god.

Basically wanted to learn another language for the sake of it and decided German was the way to go due to my love of European history, plus I would like to live there one day. Russian was my other choice but it appears quite difficult.

More of a hunch I guess rather than a well thought out decision.

Sounds good I'll check it out, cheers.

the first redpill for me was actually language related. It was an interview with some turkish dude how complained how he didn't feel welcome in germany even after having lived here for more than 30 years, how he still is treated like an outsider by germans and so on. It was very heart wrenching, something that really made you think.

What struck me about it was that it was in turkish, because apparently in more than 30 years that fucker never once thought that it might be a good idea to learn german if you want to live in germany.

>tfw started talking only in English with my friends

Wenn ich dich sehe, schlage ich dich zusammen. Du dummer Hund.

try www.dict.cc it's a german dictionary where you can hear the words you look up.

sage

Wtf I want to speak German now

That site is good for phrases and, as you say, for hearing the words although German pronunciation is easy and very regular. linguee.com/ seems to be more accurate for single words and also shows them in context. www.dwds.de is my favourite dictionary but that's German to German so for more advanced learners.

German is truly abhorrent but not being proud of your language is cuck af familia.

>t. ausländer that speaks shit german

I am c1 level in german

Can I monetize this skill or is English cucking me?

Now that ceta will happen without a doubt, and we all know that Mutti will shill for it extra hard here, you can totally get tons of money here if you know basic german or arabic.

Fick dich mohammed.
Geh zurück in das drecksloch aus dem du gekommen bist.

Who the fuck says this? What the fuck is this thread? If you would have said this to my face I would have beaten the shit out of you. No pride in your own language and heritage, does it get any more retarded?

Du Hurensohn, bring dich um.

I'll take that as a compliment

>not realizing that english literally is spreading her legs for everyone to use her
>not realizing that angelos will never have a cultural language history due to everyone using it, making it sterile and removing everything angelo from it

Pathetic scum.

this.

noice, didn't know about those two

You disgusting cuck.

Respect your ancestors.

>One of the most hardcore and badass languages in Europe...
>Wants to trade it for English
>While Arabic will soon become national language
>Hates Nationalism cuz of it
Dear God i hope this is bait, or your just some catholic cuck who doesn't care about Germany.
Or your not even German but some turk, Achmed.