HURR DURR SANTA ISN'T REAL BECAUSE SCIENCE!

HURR DURR SANTA ISN'T REAL BECAUSE SCIENCE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPdhyrezD14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why was Jimmy such a fucking cunt?

>he still thinks santa is real
You poor poor child.

>sodium chloride

Santa is real, God isn't, the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny are toss-ups.

C H E E S E R A Y

>Uh dude, thats salt

>It's an everyone shit's on Jimmy episode

thats what i said skeet! some sodium chloride!

>I TURNED MYSELF INTO THE HULK, CARL! I'M HULK JIMMYYYYYY!!!
>You know, like from the Fantastic Four? It's like the Fantastic Four, Carl!
>Santa isn't real, Carl. And llamas are a worthless obsession. Focus on science.

What about The Great Pumpkin?

You're gonna call it salt or I'm going to show your whore mother and that blonde bitch you've got eyes for exactly why they call me Skeet.

I guess

i'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=YPdhyrezD14

Linus is just schizophrenic.

Somebody wake up the Krampus, we've got another one he needs to stuff into his sack.

Stop shilling your shitty channel user.

GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY
*BUUUUURP*

HAHA DECONSTRUCTION HUMOR

Skeet died for our sins

BRAIN BLAST

Neither are you, Rick. You're a cartoon character. As you aren't real, what do your opinion matter for my beliefs?

>When you realize the whole episode was a parody of Naturalists who reject evidence of the supernatural, no matter how clear and obvious

Woah

is he the Rick of the 2000s?

>WUBBALUBBADUB GOTTA BLAST!

I'm so fuckin sick and tired of the salt

>It's a Jimmy fucks up the world episode

i'm pretty sure you are exactly like the individuals on pic related.

but santa was real in the show
they had like 3 christmas specials with him

Give me the GREY POUPON

>I hate fun: the post

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>HURR DURR SANTA ISN'T REAL BECAUSE SCIENCE!
More like "HURR DURR SANTA ISN'T REAL BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET WHAT I WANTED!"
I really like how Sheen pointed Jimmy was most likely on the Naughty list because he keeps almost destroying the world.

Is Jimmy a Rick?

>I'm not an unfunny faggot, you guys just hate fun
lol every time

I wish Sup Forums would die off. But it's good for containment.

*The Great Dolemite

>chugs Purple Flurp
S-SANTA'S NOT REAL *burp* CARL *BUUUUUUURP*

Hallucination brought about by extended exposure to fungus in the soil surrounding root vegetable and squashes.

Which one of his friends is Morty then?

bit early for that dont you think Jimbo

Carl. Sheen has his infinite optimism and gets the jungle puss. Carl is an insecure outcast of a human being

And Sheen left.

So is Skeet supposed to be dumb? Why do they show off as if Jimmy is in the right?

I wanna know why Jimmy put rockets on a fucking burger joint when that has nothing to do with making it an automated restaurant

He was planning for the future. In the event of war, restaurants can fly to the front lines to provide our troops with sustenance.

> americans

>Santa isn't real

If being unfunny is reddit then why are you even still on this site?

we're always here.
containment doesn't work.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A HAMSTER
I'M HAMSTER JIMMY

THE EVIAN
THE TED TALK

Ironic deconstruction humor has lost it's zeal. You can only say "Dude X lmao" so many times before it starts to become the humor the creator hates.

Funny how the same guy made a comic about how both sides are bad and he's actually a centrist and then does shit like this

>no matter how clear and obvious

Give me all that "Clear and Obvious" evidence of the supernatural boy, lay it right on me.

Why do most television portrayals depict boy geniuses as being as stupid as their peers?

Let's be honest - if Jimbles was as smart as he says, half of the episodes' conflicts would have never happened in the first place. Look at the work episode - Jimmy has to get a job because he made floating helmets that run on gold. What kind of idiot would make a simplified jet pack that runs on material more expensive than itself? And if he is truly smart, why was he only able to get work at a fast food joint?

It feels like most "boy geniuses" are just kids who can invent plot devices.

>And if he is truly smart, why was he only able to get work at a fast food joint?

Because he's 10 and he knows the burger place is the only establishment willing to ignore child labor laws.

>Why do most television portrayals depict boy geniuses as being as stupid as their peers?

The answer is right in the picture you just posted.

Writers don't know how really smart people really act, so they substitute that with things that look smart on the surface, like gadgets.

wasn't the show set in the 50s or 60s? what if Jimmy really did become Rick? or at least inspired him?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS THING THAT NEVER HAPPENED THO TO CONTRAST IT WITH THE THING THAT HAPPENED

>Everyone who disagree with me browse another website than Sup Forums
Neck yourself

/thread

>That episode where Jimmy proves God isn't real using a little bit of sodium chloride

Not true. In the US, farms are exempt from most child labor laws.

This is true but only for seasonal work. Though $1000/week detasseling was pretty damn good money for a 12 year old.

It was kind of funny with Cory in the House a few years ago. Then "dank memes" happened.

>he's a centrist
>he makes a comics about how both sides are bad
>he made a comic about how one side is bad.

Ya know he might have just been feeling a tad off center that day.

>santa turns out to be real cause hurr durr science

truly the greatest plot twist of our century

This is now a Hughposting thread.

>and he's actually a centrist
Do people actually believe him?

>anime is a japanese invention
You are one retarded fuck

t.bagguete

Writers are rarely intelligent enough to actually write something smart.

Shit, we were lucky to get a couple hundred picking potatoes at 25¢-50¢ a barrel.