Tfw Harley and Ivy are gonna turn Betty and Hero gay and evil

>tfw Harley and Ivy are gonna turn Betty and Hero gay and evil

So is anyone interested in the Harley and Ivy meet Betty and Veronica mini?

Well now I am.

Betty and Veronica were always gay as hell for each other though. I honestly always wondered why they ever gave a shit about Archie when they could just fuck each other. Snatch thirsty bitches.

I miss the days when Harley was a clown

Wasn't Ivy giving Archie a handjob on the first cover?

Yet another user proving he doesn't read comics

Betty and Veronica have always been gay

>name is a play on 'harlequin'
>doesn't look like a harlequin at all
Que?

Possibly, the hand was in the right area, and his expression was about right, but we can't be sure.

Schrodinger's Handjob, if you will.

She's still a clown just a different kind of clown.

Well you're in luck, Harley will be in her jester suit for the book

That was just the cover, the story will be about Ivy and her environmentalist bs

>Betty and Veronica have always been gay
It's a shame Sup Forums doesn't like lesbians anymore. Otherwise someone might be inclined to post pictures of Betty and Veronica engaged in homoerotic behavior.

Because one is a rich girl and the other the girl next door. They are expected to be straight so they try to hide their throbbing girl bones for each other by going after archie

It's all about #bughead
Now user

You know, when I heard that Paul Dini was co-writing this story I had really hoped that it would have the real Harley Quinn and not this Dollar Store slut variant.

Can't have a lesbian (or gay) thread without someone derailing it screaming about degeneracy these days.

Fine, I'll take the bait.

Betty and Veronica are not gay. That moment they shared a kiss on Riverdale was the closest they've ever gotten to engaging in actual homoerotic behavior.

>rich girl and girl next door
That only makes it better. Riverdale is such a boring fucking town if such a classic love story setup is expected to be suppressed. Apparently the place is like Arcadia Bay without the time travel.

Me too user

Is that shit a real cover?

Thanks user

Variant

What's wrong with it? Who the fuck hates Adam goddamn Hughes?

In no universe will they ever let any of the three be bi/pan

You are the same fag always talking about lesbians cause you are a lesbian, everyday the same thing "Harley and Ivy will be gay in canon, I swear!"

>only lesbians like lesbians
Listen I get thst your a fag but straight men love dykes

Ivy could be better and Harley looks like AIDS

Nah you want support, you want to hear lesbians are hot but you're not a dude and lesbians are shit

But I am a dude. I find lesbians hot. Sorry I'm not a faggot

Oh, it's another Harlivy faggot. The cancer of the Internet.
Take your shit taste with you and go.

>Betty and Veronica are not gay

they are not gay, no gay fanservice or plot or subtext. They're 2 girls in love with Archie.

>they are not gay

>no gay fanservice