How do we spot jewish women? Now the men are easy and can be spotted from a mile away...

How do we spot jewish women? Now the men are easy and can be spotted from a mile away. But how we can stop these evil leeches from whispering "im jewish" after they are pregnant?

Their noses always hook and have negro type nostrils

Go to mass, date and marry a girl from your church. Easy

hahaha. dumbass, jews don't hide the fact they're jewish. they fucking love telling everybody

jews out themselves, it's one of their greatest weaknesses. you'll never meet a humble kike.

Funny you should ask, op.
In the US, it's very common for young Jewish girls to get nose-jobs to get rid of that facial characteristic that the Jewish people are known for.

It was even parodied in the classic Mel Brooks movie "Spaceballs."

Aside from most Jews just being Jewish in their blood because it's a dead and dumb religion, I am a Jew, I have the pointed chin and nose, but that's the result of mixing with like 4 different ethnicities.

This guy is right, not too hard to spot a Jew. Usually have long noses, not always though, curly hair, pale skin, and plain faces, sometimes sunken eyes.

Forgot pic

Ooh, almost forgot. Always have dark hair and eyes, always.

2 words: the nose knows

The (((nose)))

not so fast, mate

Sauce?

idc only 0.1℅ in Austria are jews, guess why

...they look "camelfaced".

>Tfw no jews around.
>tfw would love to fuck a big tittied Jewess even though I know she would be an unreliable slut

Look at Hila Klein from h3h3, most jewettes look like that.

>tfw my mother somehow looks jewish as fuck and if she decides to take "Jewery Test" i retroactively become a kike without the need for genital mutilation
Shalom, goys.

Hey, can someone explain to me why fat disgusting Americans always make Asian racemixing threads?

Thanks.

>jews out themselves
hahaha, this is too true

>"The global elite, media and bankers are against us!"
>"OMG!!! ANTI SEMITE!!!"

Becuase they think they're too good to fuck fat disgusting white American women. So they fuck disgusting Asian becuase the are skinny and submissive. And then they claim their Elliot Rodger creation as "white".

checked also
>If you protest against the 1%, you protest about 43% of Jews, stop antisemitism
t. ADL