Mortys across the multiverse die out. Who's Rick's new sidekick?

Summer

And Ricks would make clone Mortys or Cyborg Mortys

It's me!

Rick would prob kill himself given the unlikely scenario that he couldn't find a way to get him back (time travel or something)

Meeerrrrssster Meekseeks *burp be morty.

Samurai Jack. There's gotta be infinite Ashi's out there somewhere, right?

>50 years have passed, but I cannot move on. Ashi's loss still haunts my dreams. And yet, a new hope exists. Rick's technology can access the mad, strange and absurd. An Ashi may not be lost. Gotta get her back. Back from the past. Samurai Jack.
>Constantly while they're having their adventure Jack comes extremely close to finding an Ashi who lost her Jack, but Rick keeps distracting him from the chance or outright killing her behind his back. Even though the multiverse desperately wants them together, Rick only cares about having Jack and his literal God-Forged energy source around.

Jerry

Rick interviews several people at random (some of them kidnapped) and asks if they have what it takes to be his sidekick. Most of them really suck, but the one replacement turns out to be the best sidekick ever, and he completely forgets ever having a previous sidekick.

If we're being honest here he'd probably just summon a Mr. Meeseeks and tell it to be the new Morty - forever. It slowly goes insane due to having to remain at Rick's side, but the agonizing mental decline into madness is frankly what defines Morty anyway so it's perfect.

Summer's chances of getting black vaned and raped in the most degrading ways go way up with every adventure she goes on with Rick. Think Roberts level shit

You know the answer, user.
>"Grandpa Rick!"
>"Who in the hell are you?
>"It's me, your grandson! Dad showed me your pictures."
>"Yeah buddy, I'm pretty sure none of my kids ended up in... 'Beach City?' Beach City!? Talk about names."
>"Steven... Who is this?" A burned out shell of a man walked in. He looked homeless. "Are you..."
>"No. Still doesn't ring. Fatty, why don't you do me a favor and-"
>"Steven get away from him!" Rick saw the huge dyke run in. Suddenly he remembered. "Ah fuck. This dump. Look kid, you're technically not my grandson."
>"But you created my mom!"
>"It doesn't work like that-"
>Suddenly the Dyke lifted Rick by the collar. "You're coming with me!"
And that's how Rick met his new partner.

There'd be an episode where he goes on "trial" adventures with other characters—Beth, Summer, Mr. Poopybutthole, Squanchy—slowy getting more and more desperate and reaching for increasingly obscure tertiary characters as he comes to realize that it can only be Jerry

I like the way you think

Garnet is considered a dyke?

there will always be another morty

Who else but the one person that matters to Rick. The person he expressed strong feelings of wishing they could handy out more.

this user is right, it should read Dykes

In all seriousness he probably means pearl

Noob Noob

(He'd clone Morty)

>Hey yo Rick man. I know you like to go on your little science adventures and whatnot. But if I hear any more screaming comin from your garage at night, I'm gonna have to call the cops. Not because I care, but because I need my beauty rest.

I don't think them being lesbians or whatever gender would make them dykes. If there is a character in that show that i can see as a dyke is that mystery girl that reminded Pearl of Rose

>Rick and Morty minus Morty
Pic related

They create new morties in labs

With Rick it probably woulnt be as depressing.

Gumball

Summer.
Then Jerry.
Then pretty much anyone else.

Last of all Beth because despite everything there is some fucked up part of Ricks brain that doesn't want to risk her.

Is there any show that Carl doesn't make better by replacing a character with?

Whoever that Jewish second husband guy was from Jerryborree

Serious discussion, are Noob Noob, Mr Stealy and Mr Poopybutthole all the same species? And is Mr Poopybutthole called Mr Poopybutthole because old man Rick is a little incontinent?

holy shit i totally forgot about that new Carl youtube sports show until seeing this pic

is that still going on?