Comey, doesn't recommend charges

Comey, doesn't recommend charges,
>he's an idiot and Clinton gets away with everything!

Comey reopens the investigation,
>he's an honest man and deserves praise!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vo_j1L4qXCs
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
blog.dilbert.com/post/152531307171/james-comey-as-seen-through-the-persuasion
youtu.be/48N7qpKUi1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>opinions no one ever had

I think you mean the opposite on the left. I have no idea what Comey is up to.

Comey doesn't recommend charges
>He's just doing his job and he found no evidence of guilt
Comey reopens investigation due to found evidence
>Comey's a right wing traitor looking to fuck with the election!

Comey obviously has a conscience or he wouldn't give a fuck.

I hope the "weiner" emails have references to the Stinger missles that hillbag and obama gave to rebels. One of which ended up being used in Afghanistan on a Chinook helicopter. The idiots didn't know how to arm it.

Investigators got the serial number and traced it to a CIA stash in Qatar. State dept. sent Amb. Stevens there to retrieve the rest post haste. This is why no rescue team was sent. This is why Pertraeus was hung because he refused to take the blame for the Stingers.

It's fair to say that regardless of whether you're a Red Team sheep or a Blue Team sheep he's bungled this case pretty badly.

>New Evidence

Cummings and Reid now want Comey to resign.

Reminder Cummings just went MUH BLM and THANK YOUF FUR YOUR SERVISS DEM REPUBLIKANS R MEAN RIGHT? During the whole thing.

You think its dumb that people who thought Comey didn't do his job and let Clinton off (increasing amounts of evidence for this), are now praising him for doing the right thing? Your felonious candidate is going to prison, sorry. It might even be bigger than that.

Comey has been a Clinton hack since he cleared Bill in 2000 after Bill pardoned Marc Rich (an active fugitive on the FBIs Top Ten list for decades) after Marc donated a million dollars to the Clinton Library.

Comey's hand was forced in this situation by an FBI rank and file that was on the verge of mutiny.

youtu.be/vo_j1L4qXCs

I'm still apprehensive about it. Rumour is he's only opening it because his hand was forced. Better than nothing though.

>Comey closes the case
Haha see Comey is a good man you dumb drumpfkins

>Comey opens case
Yo wtf fuck Comey what a traitor someone shoot him

erryone deserves a second chance. Especially if you hit a grand slam the second time at bat. Which in turn saves the world from tyrany.

>Projecting this hard

Comey is not an honest man. Sup Forums known this for months.

wtf i love comey now

Absolutely

Though there is another investigation, I still think he is a corrupt piece of shit. Even if he does end up getting hillary in trouble i will not forgive him.

The only reason Comey opened it again is because of the civil war going on in the FBI

The agents involved were furious with the first decision

he's still a piece of shit, pay to play for the clintons

I don't think people understand the game going on behind the scenes. It's dirty. They may have thought they had comey blocked from doing anything but he just sent them two giant fuck u's. Id cut the guy some slack. He may have just slayed the hildabeast.

I don't trust Comey!

WHAT'S HIS END GAME?

Still hope the swamp includes him.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

This isn't being hypocritical. He did the wrong thing before and now he's doing the right thing. What is this thread even supposed to be

Cummings is the biggest joke on the committee.

this

He didn't recommend charges, even though "extreme carelessness" with classified info (= "gross negligence") is a federal crime, see pic.

He did the wrong thing then, he's doing the right thing now.

What's the problem?

>The agents involved were furious with the first decision
They stated that if they were called to the witness stand, they would gladly testify. The main problem is that DOJ told them to stand down on the original investigation.
Obummer is worried they will uncover details about the Stinger missles supplied by the State Dept. to Algerian rebels without congress approval.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! EASY THERE PARTNER! I NEVER SAID THAT!

He was forced by powers above (White House, DOJ) to make the announcement that they weren't going to file charges because Loretta Lynch couldn't go on tv and make the announcement after being caught meeting with Bill C.
It wasn't his job to decide who they prosecute, that's Lynch's job. FBI job is to gather evidence.
The Hillary Campaign needed that announcement to have the email thing settled before primaries, debates ect.
Personally I don't think he's any hero, he's flip flopping on the thing trying to protect himself from both sides.
FBI will open and close cases all the time as new information becomes avalible. His actions aren't really unusual, but Dems are crying witch hunt.
This Bullshit that this doesn't follow FBI "tradition" of not disclosing investigations during an election is utter bullshit.
This "Tradition" goes back a whole 4 years when Eric Holder kept the Petraeus scandle out of the news during Obamas reelection campaign, so it didn't look like Barack was keeping a dirty house.

>NO U
>EVERYTHING WITHOUT A D/R NEXT TO IT IS BULLSHIT

This is a prime example of partisans being inferior human beings and thinking/behaving like children. They really are the NPCs of this terrible game called life.

It's the other way around amigo.

>This "Tradition" goes back a whole 4 years when Eric Holder kept the Petraeus scandal out of the news during Obamas reelection campaign, so it didn't look like Barack was keeping a dirty house.
^ correcto
So many democrats come under FBI investigation that holder wanted to protect them and get them into office. After getting into office they are very hard to convict.

Back to the Pertraeus scandal, he refused to take the blame for the STINGER missiles that obama and the state dept. gave the rebels in Benghazi. So they hung him and tried to cover it up with a u-tube vidya.
The rebels gave at least one of the missiles to the taliban who used it on a Chinook helicopter. They failed to arm it and ordinance got the serial number. It was traced to a CIA stash in Qatar that is missing. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi to round up the missiles.
Details of this may be on weiners laptop and hilldog may take down obama. Go comey, Go President Trump. Put them all in jail.

Some information
>form opinion
Some more information
>modify opinion according to new information
This isn't fucking rocket science you pleb

I am sure they would totally be emailing back and forth about that.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152531307171/james-comey-as-seen-through-the-persuasion

>I am sure they would totally be emailing back and forth about that.

Past behavior predicts future behavior.
The clinton clan have proved themselves to stupid enough to do that very thing.

So Comey, being not an idiot, fixed his error. Thats called being an excellent human being.

>>I am sure they would totally be emailing back and forth about that.
>Past behavior predicts future behavior.
>The clinton clan have proved themselves to stupid enough to do that very thing.

They thought the server being private, could be wiped clean/destroyed and no one would be the wiser. Try to read and think between the lines.

youtu.be/48N7qpKUi1k
Only idiots thinks he is a honest man.

Holding a different opinion of someone based on their actions. Weird.

>he's an honest man and deserves praise!
Nobody is saying that
He's a snake like the rest but he's going after Clinton for destroying the facade he spent his whole life inventing while making himself filthy rich cheating on the back end

I agree with your sentiment.

Comey is still a weasel. He reopened the investigation because he sees Trump winning now and he wants to keep his job (and freedom).

give the guy a break, he did the right thing in the end

if he was bought and paid for, he would have pushed back the letter to after the election
it's very hard to read Comey, I didn't think much of him only that he probably was under Clinton's influence

The problem isn't the opening and closing of the investigations. The problem is his clear attempts to influence the election for his own political views.

>In the announcement that they weren't pressing charges he basically said "she's still a crook, don't vote for her" despite literally announcing that she hadn't done anything worth pressing criminal charges

>Now her sends a completely unnessecary letter to congress in a blatant stamp to sway voters.

The man is just swinging his dick around, abusing his power and his government position to turn people away from Hillary. His only reason for acting this way is that he doesn't like her on a personal level.

He'all be rightfully out of a job for his misconduct when Hillary takes office.

>very reckless with classified information and had a private server
that is in itself a crime

hahaha
disgusting hag btfo
I actually love Comey now.

>clear attempts to influence the election for his own political views
>[citation needed]

you should be a cop m8, you clearly have the intellectual capabilities for this sleuth game. to be honest you've given me quite the erection by showcasing your talents in your respective post.

you pathetic shill just end your awful life.

It's not a crime unless you're charged for it and found guilty in this country. The FBI didn't press charges, so at the time of the announcement it was unprofessional and an abuse of his position to announce that he disagreed with the decision. He should have waited until his was surrounded by Fox News retards in his own interview. That's where the abuse of power comes in.

Actually the Republicans were quite polite and respectful with him during the hearings. He was never being blamed, and everyone knew his strings were being pulled by the DoJ ie Lynch who is the real villain in this

Then go fuck your mom with that erection brit nigger.

The citation is having even the slightest bit of common sense and situational awareness. Something I don't expect of you.

He is investigating a possible crime. It would be more of an influence in the election NOT to reopen the case.

Think about it. He has new evidence. He has 2 options

(1) disregard election and reopen the case to investigate
(2) consider the election and ignore the evidence

If the election weren't taking place he would go with 1. Therefore 2 is influencing the election. It just so happens it would be influencing it in favor of the person being investigated

Wtf I hate Comey now

Tell me about Hillary, why does she wear the earpiece?

Based NYPD forced comey's hand. The fbi and doj are establishment entities NYPD is normie
>the blue wall will not be silenced

This.

Stop arguing with a retard, and you know there are plenty of normies out there who would say option 2 because we have to stop drumpf amirite XD

The problem is not reopening the case.

Cases are regularly opened and closed by the FBI with no big announcement.

The problem is that he sent the letter to congress against the advice of the DOJ with the sole intention of fucking over Hillary because he has beef with her.

That is an abuse of power.

This is still covering for Hillary. FBI agents are (rightfully) fucking furious that all their work and everything they hold sacred was shat on once by Hillary's felonious treatment of sensitive information, and shat on once again by Comey's refusal to prosecute in the face of blaringly obvious wrongdoing.

By going public and making the impression that something could still possibly come of this the right way, he removes incentive and legitimacy for the FBI agents to leak what they know and torpedo her outside of legal channels.

>informs Congress on the status of an ongoing investigation, like he was requested to do, by Congress.
>purely partisan dickwaving.

Choose one.

>let's all use our common sense and paint le epig putin boogeyman puppetmaster

wipe the foam from your mouth and breathe, cuck

Yeah no. That's not what's going on. But you're welcome to believe your delusional rationalization if it makes you feel better.

>The problem is that he sent the letter to congress against the advice of the DOJ with the sole intention of fucking over Hillary because he has beef with her.
so you're saying Comey is a good guy?

Like I said, not something I expect of you.

No. Abusing your power to influence the democratic process is a bad thing.

>Said no one ever.
He's in cover his ass mode really right now.

this

>transparency is bad
thanks Rabbi

OK
I am so sick of this shit
Comey was being a shithead and whitewashing a crime
NOW he stopped doing that
which is good
why is this so hard for people to grasp?

Thats not what's going on fucktard

>The problem is that he sent the letter to congress against the advice of the DOJ with the sole intention of fucking over Hillary because he has beef with her.

Since when does the DOJ advise the FBI on who they should or should not investigate?

The feds mini-mutiny has forced Comey to use his common sense.

I guess you could say he's correcting the record.

You're a blowhard faggot with sand in your pussy and no amount of tears you wipe all over this thread will improve your credibility.

I will gladly eat crow in this situation if it means that Hillary gets locked up.

Dude do something shitty and wrong
>gets harshly criticized

Dude do something reasonable and correct
>get mild praise

WOW WHAT THE FUCK THE WORLD IS CRAZY, PEOPLE ARE CRAZY, STOP THIS RIDE

REEEEEEEEE

>muh ulterior motive

point and laugh at the posts made by this asspained cuck

>he's an honest man

No

>and deserves praise!

Possibly, because he's actually doing his job.

>Comey reopens the investigation,
>>he's an honest man and deserves praise!

If this is what CTR honestly thinks, then I think we're on course to win.

No, Comey is a weasel, he's being forced to do the right thing.

He didn't want to get suicided. Then he started browsing /pol and want to an hero.

The only way Hillary is getting out of this mess is if she wins and pardons herself.
I don't think you understand how big of a mess she's in now.

How many CTR faggots will be going to jail in the next month?
They have violated so many laws the FEC can not ignore them

Loretta Lynch comes out tomorrow and says she'll throw Hillary in prison. But you can't have Trump. Who would be the absolute worst candidate you would accept?

>drumpftard flip-floppers

awww... they're taking after their pea-brained pied piper

Obviously the person that has 2 tickets to paradise.