Brit/pol/ - traditional halloween gif edition

Previous Thread Theme youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2oXzrnti4

>based Spectator
life.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/a-handy-guide-to-left-wing-people-for-the-under-10s/

>Carney has no intention of stepping down
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/30/markets-on-edge-as-carney-decides-whether-to-stay-or-go-at-bank/

>Labour have surprisingly suggested a reasonable and good policy on Grammar Schools
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/create-new-grammars-to-help-poor-white-pupils-report-commissione/

>Hammond getting BTFO again by some good red-hearted Tory MPs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/philip-hammond-will-make-a-huge-mistake-if-he-endorses-forecasts/

>The Left hope to make gains from the Battle for Richmond Constituency
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/30/left-division-richmond-byelection-zac-goldsmith

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1OrRd6MpjQ
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3889406/Heartwarming-moment-girl-5-runs-straight-arms-German-stranger-saved-life-donating-bone-marrow.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw Hiro didn't give us any spoopy skellys like last year

Halloween is ruined

Christianity is a staple of unification and stops moral and social decay of a country.

Drumpf will lose.

Alright lads, what are some of the merits and weaknesses of the following voting systems:

>FPTP
>PR
>AV

And finally, party allegiances and grudges aside, which system do you think would be the most politically effective and practical for our society?

Trump is a retard, but he is better than Clinton.

Vaguely true Peter, but look at the Southern USA, and Central/South America. Nothing to aspire towards at all.

Made some chicken tendies for the first time and the batter is plain as fuck.

They're ok, but they're not what I expected.

"Come join me on Reddit." -Donald J. Trump

I don't think he's a retard but he's really not the right man for the job.

That being said, I'll echo the statement that he's miles better than Hillary Clinton

when was the last time you went to church service?

>mfw meet a yank who was surprised to learn that most British people don't know Arabic
>He thought it would be a similar situation as in America where Spanish is widespread because of Mexicans

Why are septics so retarded, lads?

A carol service last year

Thinking of going more often though

Anyone heard why Rasheem stepped down from the ukip race ? Seems strange because he was very keen

They have the national delusion that what's normal for America is normal for the world.

It's their same reasoning for when they claim they don't have accents, that American English is somehow "standard"

buttermilk and hot sauce brine overnight.
season the raw tendies, and the breading. I usually use salt + pepper + paprika, other stuff if I'm feeling adventurous.
lightly coat them flour, dredge in buttermilk, coat with breading.

Since "Global Warming" is no longer a term used by anyone because it had no basis in reality, how's what he sayign not valid? Can you prove him wrong?

REMEMBER THE ARYANDIED IS NEXT YEAR. BRIT/POL/ I HOPE YOU WILL BE DOING YOUR PART.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1OrRd6MpjQ

Brexit highlights, pretty comfy desu

>FPTP
+creates stable, accountable governments
+forces the party in power to remain at least superficially loyal to their manifesto
-does a shitty job of representing the views of smaller parties' voters

>PR
+lets people vote for a party whose policies they actually agree with
-creates endless meme coalition governments
-because government is almost always formed of multiple parties, they're completely free to ignore their manifestos
-allows batshit fringe parties to drag government left (or right, but PR generally favours the left) in exchange for support

>AV
+creates stable, accountable governments
+forces the party in power to remain at least superficially loyal to their manifesto
-does an even worse job of representing the views of smaller parties' voters, since big parties can suck up secondary votes from smaller parties without appealing to their voters with policy change

Leftover Sunday trifle desu

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3889406/Heartwarming-moment-girl-5-runs-straight-arms-German-stranger-saved-life-donating-bone-marrow.html

post your face when you realise the Germans are willingly giving over their vital fluids and biological material to us ANGLOS.

I just realised Cons would get something like 75% of the vote under AV.

I heard it was something about him wanting to go to the US to help Trump get elected because he could get a job there if he does. Either that or Banks pulled his support.

No he won't
Less than two weeks before the election, Comey wouldn't have announced his investigation unless he believed it would uncover something disqualifying
The investigation can't make significant progress by polling day so instead Wiener's emails will '''leak''' and dominate the news cycle until then

>Catholicism
>ever
kek

>India Jaz White

Fuck's sake.

How's life in sunny SA?

>Please Britain
>Please take more Syrian children refugees

In his statement he mentioned only having enough funds to run an online campaign and not being able to afford to go around the country campaigning. I think banks only backed him to try to stop Evans getting in and now that Nuttall is running away with it banks isn't gonna bother wasting money on kassam.

It's alright, so long as you're living in the Western Cape I rate. Haven't been in here for a while, why is it so slow?

>Anglo
>White

Not being funny but I've never seen such a fucking ugly ragtag bunch of lads. They should be barred purely on aesthetic grounds.

Poor little French boy

Seems like FPTP might be a necessary evil for the short term

I wouldn't mind some PR in a decade or so after Brexit has fully cemented and the country has stabilised. It'd be refreshing seeing many new minor parties do well in politics as people turn away from the two main parties. Binary political systems are hardly a perfect way to have proper political discourse after all

Based Nutall will make UKIP great again.

Yeahh could be that

Don't think he would have won anyway and Paul is probably the safe bet for them all tho i don't think even Paul will be able to stop people like Carswel and evans from causing trouble .I think they will rejoin the Tories in time anyway

>N-no more Raheemy Kassam?
Looks like I'm voting Tory just to keep out labour again..

Poles OUT

Oh for fu...

What's the difference between AV and AV+?

Currently torrenting Sharpe, is it really worth a watch?

Neat song thanks Aabidullah

NIGEL PAUL FARAGE

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THE EU

I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED

YOUR PRIME MINISTER RESIGNED AND IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT

IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF THE EUROZONE WE WILL INVADE

>Mark Carney believes 2018 will be UK's 'darkest days'.

INSEL AFFEN AUS!

Why don't you watch it and find out?

>inb4 Hey lads, just watched Sharpe, what's my opinion on it?

Dunno, not peak time I guess

Thinking of going to SA to visit family soon, thankfully most of them are on the Cape

It will take time to root the tories and plastic kippers out of the NEC. But the only alternative is a corbyn style pogrom and I don't think the party would survive something on that scale.

LAST WARNING SLAV!

Do it. It's summer soon, will be quite hot, but that's when the city is the busiest and most fun. Where about's in the Cape are they situated?

BEADY EYES FULL OF LIES

Bloody hell lads I need to get some sweets for tonight

I`d rather not become like Germany tbqh
Being unable to kick out some people because of meme coalitions sucks.

Mark Cerney is a cunt.
Theresa May was right, we need to cart him out.

if we used PR the only coalition to get above 50% of the vote in the last election would be conservatives + ukip + dup

When do Iceland beat Whales with clubs, lads? I've always wanted to try it.

I just picked up some celebrations / heroes tins from asda. Still debating whether I can actually be arsed answering the door and just keeping the sweets for myself.

Oops, family photo slip in there by accident?

so, potentially a rise in even more radical populism with Far Right and Far Left parties making a return in response to a shitty economic and social atmosphere

might make for interesting times

Benedict is pretty hot in a non-homo sort of way.

Can't wait for Paul "Marxists first against the wall" Nuttall to make UKIP great again.

AYYY LMAO

>mfw I had a cheeky wank to Masie Williams yesterday

BEADY EYES FULL OF LIES

None of them would be able to form a stable coalition.

How do we stop this?

Reminder that FPTP will always be the superior voting system.

They don't... think of the logistics of that m8, you'd have a right job on. Icelandic/Faroese/Norwegian commercial whaling primarily occurs through the summer, not that tourists are allowed to get involved at all.

what the hell is eternal anglo

Reminder

>tfw Nutall drags UKIP even further to the right
>May will fuck up and make them more popular

Shut up Peter. Your detested Conservative party will never be destroyed while FPTP exists.

AV+ is a bit like the Welsh Assembly and Scottish Parliament system, constituency MPs are elected as per FPTP but there are also proportionally allocated MPs by national vote share
It's not awful but is a bit superfluous when we have two houses anyway, having two types of MPs in Commons would be retarded

FPTP will always be the best system for Commons. It creates stable governments and allows people a 'local' MP to whom they can take their grievances. It also allows people to elect an MP on local issues rather than party preference if they so choose.

Really we ought to have a Commons election with FPTP every 5 years and a Lords election with PR every 5 years alternating on 2 1/2 years. Lords is shit now anyway, it's full of appointed fags from the Lib Dems and Greens. It needs cutting down to ~300 seats with ~100 allocated to CofE officials, judges, representatives from organisations like the TPA and mayors of major towns and cities with the remaining ~200 elected by PR.
>inb4 'we should return to pre-'90s Lords
Will never, ever happen

Don't feed the autistic slav.

Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner are the archetypal Briton woman and Anglo-Saxon woman respectively

Tourists aren't allowed to join in the whale clubbing? That's a bit unfair.

forced meme by a turkroach which has been adopted by many on Sup Forums, most of whom genuinely believe that we are "worse than jews" and need to be genocided

Brexit has made us a tad unpopular with the continentals.

they'd have to, the only other option is a conservative minority.

Why are continentals such EUdrones? It's fucking pathetic.

Cape Town, Stellenbosch and there's a family that live out in the sticks somewhere on a ranch

Should be good, always wanted to visit Southern Africa. You in Cape Town?

UKIP must go further to the right if they want to survive. Theresa May is mopping up all the ex-conservative voters that flocked to them.

I find it quite funny to be honest. I have embraced my perfidious nature.

I doubt DUP would want to work with the people trying to force through fag marriage and UKIP have said time and time again that they wouldn`t work with the Cons, it would destroy UKIP.

I'd sling one up sophie turner any day of the week tbqhwy lad.

He tweeted it again.

What did he mean by this?

Gutted Raheem has already dropped out, Paul seems far too cosy with cunts like Evans and Cuckswell. Don't forget Diane James quit because MEPs were making things too difficult, this includes Paul. Which is worrying, she only stood in order to allow Farage style UKIP to continue once Woolfe was out the race.

I've always been a big fan of Nuttall as well, at least he's a good representative for UKIP. I just fear the party will veer away from what are Nige started. Here's hoping Paul can sort this mess out.

>Eifersüchtig Insel Affen Tränen

The slavs love it because of gibs, and they are the usual ones crying about us on Sup Forums. Western euros are probably jealous that we voted to leave, and they probably won't get the chance

Reminder that the Nazis hated slavs and used you as cannon fodder.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Raheem wanted to gas him, he`s outlasting those against him.

He did it again the absolute madman

America is just as perfidious, they've betrayed us plenty of times with the intention of undermining us and the empire.

yes,
>sean bean
>decent plot lines
>qts
>good villians
>each episode has its own self contained story
>good cast

>traditional halloween
Does anyone make Hallowe'en lanterns out of turnips anymore?

That's their culture though, its like the Middle-East. Nothing to do with religion, its cultural.

Warum spricht dieser wahnhafte stinkende anglo über Slawen?

Freundliche Anzeige wir lieben Slawen

Someone needs to realign his wonky jaw tbqh.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS