Hey guys, CIAanon here

Hey guys, CIAanon here,
Have to be quick.
(start.VPtracer.ultra)
(begin.transmission)
Let's just say, what was found on Weiner's laptop, Comey had to come out to maintain any legitimacy and not get caught in the aftermath. Remember Epstein's lolita express, this is bigger than that.
The elites are freaking out en masse; our department has been inundated with ppl demanding to know what the hell is going on and our contacts are being to withdraw to their respective embassies/nations.
Something big gonna go down. The oil wars, the refugee crisis, Russia...it's all coming to a head and the elites won't stand down, especially not with the intel we have on them. They're getting desperate.
Dont' expect Trump to make it out by Nov 8 unscathed.
---
(end.transmission)

Fake and gay

Sage

VPtracer.ultra, i wonder what that is

weak larp

>LARPer here
kys saged

It's like Google Ultron, but way more autistic.

bad concept, bad presentation.

back in line.

My sources say that both Sam Hyde and Ben Garrison are on the move.. something is going on.

Quick guys, I don't have much time.

My name is Sofina Stormrage. I am the daughter of Sylvanus and Illidan Stormrage. I wield two Frostmournes, one I forged with my bear hands. I am both dead, alive, and filled with demonic energy.
My fel cock thrives off of the corpses of those I've slain.

I have secret information that will put Hillary Clinton in jaa2eah1

it looks like something crawled off the streets of India

Roleplayers are horrible cancer and as bad as bronies

Hey CIAnon, I admire what you are doing and I just wanna say you're a big guy

I know where Hillary Clinton's emails are. They can be found at the department of AAAAAAAAAaaaaaghh.

these are my favorite threads

NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

I will never have bear hands ; (

>(begin.transmission)

>(end.transmission)

I DO NOT HERRO HAVE MUCH TIME
HERRO AND THANK YOU
VELY BIGS HAPPEN THINGS SOON
VELLY BIGRY
SORRY NO HAVE TIME
EXCUSE PREASE

PREASE THANK YOU SOLLY

(begin.transmission)

I hear you loud and clear OP, over

(end.transmission)

Why debate issues that can only be resolved through Civil War?

my intel knows the whereabouts of the Masquetta Man.

Nice try leaking our secrets, goy
*teleports behind you and drains your shekels out of your pocket*
Heh, nice knowing you schmuck
*leaps back and throws several razor sharp stars of david into your back*
Another worthless cattle cut down oy vey my ankles are killing me

"no"