Are the democrats trying to make the Russian's out to be the bad guys again because they want a boogey man but they...

Are the democrats trying to make the Russian's out to be the bad guys again because they want a boogey man but they need a white one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
cnn.com/2015/03/16/europe/russia-putin-crimea-nuclear/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-to-use-nuclear-force-over-crimea-and-the-baltic-states-10150565.html
foxnews.com/world/2015/03/16/putin-says-was-ready-to-put-russian-nuclear-forces-on-alert-over-crimea-crisis.html
rt.com/news/syria-strike-nuclear-disaster-427/
foxnews.com/world/2015/12/09/putin-raises-possibility-using-nuclear-weapons-against-isis-hopes-theyll-never.html
sputniknews.com/us/201608241044574168-trump-tells-cops-renew-weapons/
washingtonexaminer.com/gop-looks-to-end-obama-rule-restricting-police-equipment/article/2603857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trips say yes

Checked and yes

no
it's because they actually want full-on war with russia

Slavs aren't white and Russians are not your friends kiddo

>Accuse your opponent of the thing you're guilty of

Classic Alinsky

Yes

That's literally the case, yes.

>slavs
>not white
pick only one

>russia
>white
Lmoa

>russia
>white
>20% muslim population
>finno-ugric """""slavs"""""""
Lel.

Yes, they want whites to die killing each other, and during the chaos they will flood both with niggers.

P much

Yup, theyre the perfect boogeyman and probably the only way Hillary saw out of her scandals was to blame the evil Russians, draw away attention from the actual content of the leaks and advocate herself as defender of the nation against a nonexistent threat

And Americans fall for it, en masse.

>Russians
>white
kek

I pick "Slavs not white" for a 1,000

No, it's because they want to take out Assad and replace him with a jew puppet so they started a civil war. This is why USA is low-key helping ISIS and Russia is helping Assad taking out ISIS.

>Are the democrats trying to make the Russian's out to be the bad guys again because they want a boogey man but they need a white one?
Russia told Soros and Rothschild to take their subversive ways and banks and shove it.

And seeing that they control the US there will obviously be war. The US obviously being the bad guys, as always.

TL;DR
I hope you fucking obese zionist golems get nuked

>Marie Lepen
Cute

>TL;DR
>I hope you fucking obese zionist golems get nuked
If you elect Hillary that is.

If you elect Trump it will probably be ok.

Yes. They want us fighting someone else so we don't start a civil war back home. Send all the fighting age men to die fighting fucking white males, it'd be a win win

That is a very handsome portrayal of Trump, damn.

Slavs are white, but they're the niggers of the white race

Do you think enough people will fall for it?

We'll be sending Slav-slaying drones and robots to the most of wet work. You do want to drive a Russian killing robot like the ones in your video games don't you user?

>Slavs are white, but they're the niggers of the white race
That would be Americans mate.

>Fat
>Poor health
>in debt
>Aggressive as fuck and attacks people for no reason what so ever
4/4 on the nog scale

Yes
I'm starting to suspect they also want an inter-white war to decrease the white population faster.

I don't get it. Democrats/liberals have become the warhawks seemingly overnight. They now bring up how evil Russia is at every opportunity. It's scary, it gives me 1984 vibes. "We are at war with east asia: we have always been at war with east asia"

They fall for it because Boomers are still in the cold war mindset and Millenials believe the Hollywood jew.

Have you fucking been to Russia, ever? Its ALL mafia, full of drugs and degeneracy, full of Muslims with an openly corrupt government. Yeah I mean they at least entertain the world that they are bad. You can pay any cop off for anything. Even the population numbers Russia has been saying is a fucking lie and way over-inflated.

Sure the U.S. uses them as a boogeyman but to say they are good is insanity.

Makes sense.

I voted trump.

Americans are not a race.

We have slavs, anglos, germanics, and even cuckbois like you.

People here in the age range 50-60 also somewhat often have this weird Cold War propaganda instilled in them

Like my father thinks Russia is the devil and Putin would take all of Europe if he could or some bullshit

b-but they were anti-war to oust bush

I just don't fucking get it.

The Cold War's over

Gorbachev was in a Pizza Hut commercial. Moscow has fucking McDonalds and Starbucks. One of the Planeteers was Russian.

An entire generation has grown upping told that Russia is not our enemy anymore, and on top of that the same generation has been told for the last 15 fucking years that the real enemy is pissed off muslims who as it turns out have pretty valid reasons to be pissed off due to Americas foreign policy.

This Russian thing has got to be geared toward baby boomers.

It's not about left vs right anymore. Nationalism versus globalism comes closer. But in the end it is the extremly rich establishment against all the rest. And at the moment HRC is the darling of wall street, corporate America, the neo cohens, Saudi Arabia, the career politicians, George Soros, the 0.1% in general. And Russija, while far from perfect itself, opposes all of these groups and individuals. That is why "the democrats" shill against Russija. If you had a darling of said groups in the Republican party then "the republicans" would shill against Russija.

>Russia
>White

zbiginew the great game

Russia sucks but we don't need conflict with them.

Yeah, what a cultural mosaic.

You know what the fuck I mean faggots.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

Sweden knows.

>russians
>white

Russians are niggers mistakenly born with white skin.
Their dominant pop culture is about jail life and big black cars on rims with fatass bitches. White, non-degenerate aryan like russia is a weak meme.
They are not a direct threat to USA, they are a threat to your interests. Because you both want to dominate the world.
And Europe knows that sucking american cock is way way better than licking dirty Ivans ass.

lmao

Any thread about Russia will be full of proxy hohols arguing with each other and pretending to be from some relevant or decent country. So don't expect much out of it.
Also it's always is either Russia or China during US elections. Media is trying to distract you from thinking about real problems. Like who actually rules your country and whether or not you live in oligarchy instead of a democracy.

finno-ugric """""slavs"""""""? What are you mean?

It's the same in any country, you are still a problem nevertheless.

Why you kek'd?

Slavs are white.

Slavs isn't niggers. Slavs are great.

I live in Russia for 15 years and I never see a criminal. You are stupid.

My 100% white city more population that your whole country. Why do you even talk to me, you irrelevant midget?

>Russian
>White

I kek-a-saurus'd.

Your mom sucks.

>Russians are niggers mistakenly born with white skin.
And so you were under Russian control for centuries?

There is more whites in Russia instead of USA.

I have not looked into real numbers, however, you have WAY more Muslims as a percentage of your total population.

I'm not really sure how "white" people could ascribe to some brown dude wanting to act like he's the cosmic zombie messiah, but if they do, I don't consider them "white".

No, sir, I'm pretty certain USA has more "whites", even if ours are acting pretty stupid about it lately.

Russia is a federative states with many nationalities.

What you refer to as """Russian""" in the West may very well be a Chechen/Ukrainian/Tartar/Balt/Ugric/etc. ethnically.

Ethnic Russians are indeed white, but not all of Russia is.

There's a difference between Rossiyanin and Russkiy the same way there is between being British and being an Englishman.

Many tartars are white.

The fact that your muslims are primarily of Middle Eastern descent doesn't quite depict the whole picture elsewhere.

We don't have arabs, we rarely have turks.

Also, you're missing the way populations are distributed.

In Russia most muslims live in muslim sub-states, like Chechnya or Ingushetiya.

In the USA you basically have a giant pot, where everything melts together.

We may have a larger percent of muslims, but the vast majority of them live in their own separate regions, whereas in the USA the distribution is much less concentrated.

And my country which is a size of your city has way better living standarts.
Your country has living standarts of an average african shithole.
How does that feel?

Your country is historically agressive towards your own people and all the neighobours. What an achivement, niggas have big guns and kill.

Islam isn't a race.

Also our muslims were conquered, we took their land and made them obey us, fight our wars. While in so called first world countries muslim are conquering you.
Its funny how retarded westerners try to throw out "big muslim population, whaaa" card. Well duh, they come with the turf that we took, you fucking idiots.

You didn't answer my question. Why are you feeling that you, irrelevant, powerless midget, is entitled to judge one of the greatest and biggest empires that ever existed?
Or "because i live better" is your answer? Well a cockroach can live better than a bear, that doesn't make him even slightly comparable or worthy.

The liberals always loved the Russians, but Putin keep threatening to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine and Syria. He must already be mad from the syphilis.

Liberals.. Love Russians? Are you retarded? They bitch non stop about perceived human rights violations against sand niggers and faggots.

Right-wing Reagan conservatives must be losing their minds over Trump kissing the ass of a former KGB agent

Liberals hate Russia all they do is bitch about muh Browns and muh gays

its not just the democrats user. It seems to be just about anyone/everyone that has access to classified information

>They bitch non stop about perceived human rights violations against sand niggers and faggots.
Liberals care about human rights violations. Are you saying " sand niggers and faggots" are not human?

>but Putin keep threatening to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine and Syria
[Citation needed]
Reagan conservatives dislike Putin, but they don't buy into the Putin-Trump bromance media narrative. Any conservative who dislikes or distrusts Trump does so for other reasons.

>boogey man but they need a white one?

Nah but because russia has been acting up and being a cheeky cunt as of late ya unpatriotic red loving commie fuck.

because seriously... if they are after isis why the fuck did they set up some anti air defense shit recently? Like since fucking when does fucking isis got fucking planes? fucking really they could at least try to be subtle about such shit.

The left now holds control over the bureaucracies of the West. When they were seeking power, they preached freedom and inclusiveness and dialogue with the East. Now that they hold power, the Left seeks to censor and to control and to see division and restore the East to the position of adversary in order to have an external enemy to rail against that is not Islam.

A minor example. In the 1990's the left fought censorship of videogames by the right in the name of free speech and the first amendment.

Recently, the left has advocated censorship of videogames in the name of political correctness and hurt feelings.

And so it goes.

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein and California Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking members on the Senate and House Intelligence Committees, respectively, released a joint statement on Thursday calling out Russian President Vladimir Putin and his government.

"Based on briefings we have received, we have concluded that the Russian intelligence agencies are making a serious and concerted effort to influence the US election," the Democrats said. "At the least, this effort is intended to sow doubt about the security of our election and may well be intended to influence the outcomes of the election -- we can see no other rationale for the behavior of the Russians."
Unlike past hedged comments from US lawmakers and officials, the statement was definitive and more forceful than any previous assertions about Russian hacking from top-level government sources. And in tying the hacking directly to Putin and/or senior levels of Russian government, the Democrats were more forceful than the administration or Congress has been in the past.
"We believe that orders for the Russian intelligence agencies to conduct such actions could come only from very senior levels of the Russian government," Schiff and Feinstein said. "We call on President Putin to immediately order a halt to this activity. Americans will not stand for any foreign government trying to influence our election. We hope all Americans will stand together and reject the Russian effort."

Why though? All this over a Syrian/Ukrainian dick measuring contest that Obama has obviously lost?

The Cold Was was mutually beneficial and the powers at be want it back. Do you realize how much it progressed the scientific and economic output of both counties? Our entire space program was a product of the Cold War, and military spending created a strong a strong military industrial complex that created good jobs across at all socio-economic levels. Since the fall of the Soviet Union we've redirected that spending into long, drawn-out conflicts in the Middle East which have provided little to no financial or scientific (except arguably in the field of unmanned aviation) returns, have destabilized the regions, caused the rise of anti-western sentenent in violent radical Islam, and have caused domestic unrest. And the prices of these conflicts have spiraled wildly out of control. The Child War, however, provided an excellent return on the investment with little to no casualties on either side.

The powers at be want the Cold War back. Russia needs to be our enemy. That's one of the current main goals of globalism, to divide the world neatly into 2-3 competing powers in a never ending Cold War.

Liberals love Russians. They always have. The conservatives always hated Russians. Conservatives object to liberal policies by saying, "what the hell is this, Russia?" and conservatives used to tell liberals "go home to Russia" and conservatives still smear liberal newspapers by calling them "Pravda West", etc.

It's weird that America's TrumDumpsters are the new cultural Marxists

Putin keep threatening to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine and Syria
>[Citation needed]
Citation delivered
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

cnn.com/2015/03/16/europe/russia-putin-crimea-nuclear/index.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-to-use-nuclear-force-over-crimea-and-the-baltic-states-10150565.html

foxnews.com/world/2015/03/16/putin-says-was-ready-to-put-russian-nuclear-forces-on-alert-over-crimea-crisis.html

rt.com/news/syria-strike-nuclear-disaster-427/

foxnews.com/world/2015/12/09/putin-raises-possibility-using-nuclear-weapons-against-isis-hopes-theyll-never.html

History repeats.

Expect a "hidden genocide" to be uncovered following Putin's defeat.

Probably population control. Plus, war gives governments an excuse to infringe on their citizen's rights. No doubt Hillary wants a police state.

They used to love Russians. Now Russians are more conservative than America is. So republicans who are aware of that change their attitude towards Russia to be more positive since they are a majority Christian nation and fight against LBGT expansion. And the fact they are conservative and majority white makes it a prime target for liberals to hate.

Newt dropped a Pravda and Izvestia reference the other day.

Behind the curtains Russia and US work together, they just want to kill YOU.

>No doubt Hillary wants a police state.
Trump and republicans are the one asking for it:

sputniknews.com/us/201608241044574168-trump-tells-cops-renew-weapons/

washingtonexaminer.com/gop-looks-to-end-obama-rule-restricting-police-equipment/article/2603857

Calling those mongol rape babies white top kek

>Now Russians are more conservative than America is.

250 million Russians suddenly went from extreme liberal to far right overnight?

I dunno man, that seems a bit much.

A police state is not the same as having police on the street. Sweden has next to no police on the streets, women get raped left and right. Yet, the swedes have tons of censorship and rules restricting them.

>And the fact they are conservative and majority white makes it a prime target for liberals to hate.

Red Pill #1: The Soviet Union was conservative.
Red Pill #2: Liberals love whites, hate white supremacy

As a doctrine and policy, yes. at one point of the USSR going to church was illegal (a leftist's absolute dream). Things have changed dramatically there.

>A police state is not the same as having police on the street.
Police State Red Pills:
The first step in a police state is training the police to believe the people are the enemy.
The second step is arming the police with weapons of war.

>tfw americans think they are white

>As a doctrine and policy, yes.
250 million Russians did NOT suddenly go from extreme liberal to far right overnight. The rule of parsimony suggest they were conservative all along.

>at one point of the USSR going to church was illegal (a leftist's absolute dream)
False on both counts. Stalin feared the Orthodox church, which coronated the Tsar and controlled the minds of the uneducated peasants, would overthrow the fledgling Soviet republic.

Going to church was never made illegal. Freedom of religion was constitutionally protected. Just like abortion law in America, that didn't stop the right wing conservatives from doing everything they could to discourage it.

Leftists believe in Freedom of Religion, but no religion has any right to impose its values on other Americans (Freedom From Religion)

>Sweden has next to no police on the streets, women get raped left and right.
Sweden has a secular culture that respects women, the immigrants have a religious culture that does not.

A country that requires few police is a model for the world.

you don't know what you're talking about because the USSR is not just one phase of existence, there were multiple phases and different directions the country was going into.

they were literally destroying churches at one point and people had to pray in private out of fear of persecution.

and I've actually been there and spoken to people who are 70+ years old, and know Russian. The stories were vivid.

Same shit... different boogey man...

>you don't know what you're talking about because the USSR is not just one phase of existence, there were multiple phases and different directions the country was going into.
I was a Russian translator for the Air Force, I've been to Russia 9 times, stayed for 2 years total, sometimes in remote areas. I have 33 sesmeter hours of Russian language and a solid background in Soviet history, government and literature.

>they were literally destroying churches at one point
Yes they were. Do you understand why all the churches were not destroyed? The ones where the priests tried to oppose Stalin were razed and the clergy sent to gulags.

>and people had to pray in private out of fear of persecution.
Stalin was an Orthodox seminary student earlier in his life, so he was not against the religion. Stalin's persecution was against the White Army seditionists who might be persuaded to bring back another Tsar to replace him. This is easily googled.

>and I've actually been there and spoken to people who are 70+ years old, and know Russian. The stories were vivid.
I've heard them too. Great stories. Too bad about the context.

Bunch of out of context half citations and even there nowhere did he THREATEN to use them IN Ukraine or Syria you lying piece of shit. "Putting on alert" is different from "using in Ukraine and Syria" you inbred retard.