Is it bluepilled to get a xanax prescription for too much stress and irritability?

Is it bluepilled to get a xanax prescription for too much stress and irritability?

you can die from xanax get some heroin

Help pol I got a xanax script and I don't kniw if I should start with them

No. Hitler used a shit ton of drugs and look where it got him......
Also how do I get Xanax? My fucking Doctor only gives me Adderall and Prozac.

I got my mom to talk to the doctor before my session
She told the doctor how bad my sleep has gotten and she vouched for me, which increased the confidence from the doctors side to give stronger meds

It makes you a weak little shit
Suck it up and be a man
Drugs of any kind are for faggots and only makes the kike money

Xanax is a drug for weak people.

Just take it, the bluepill is a meme.

It depends if the doctor was a star person

>use this logic
>destroy all drugs
>a random Black Plague breaks out!
>it's evolving
>no drugs
>World goes nearly extinct
Lol suck it up anons

Well, are you working on the source of the issues, too, or are you just using drugs to buy another day to procrastinate on making yourself great again?

>drugs

get out

Donald Trump / CM Punk STRAIGHT EDGE MASTER RACE reporting in
>no alcohol
>no cigarettes
>no drugs

I dont function any more because i cannot sleep
I have to wake up 7 AM but dont fall asleep until 5AM and sleep average 4 hours a day but lie in bed over 12 hours a day

Tldr Insomnia

Xanax will zombify you. It removes the "you" out of you. Your coping mechanisms for life are pathetic. Grow a sack.

this!

That shit will slowly kill you, man, don't accelerate the process with drugs. Take a break, find a good talk therapy.

Just be a normal person and try it out for a while. Either you like it or not. Or sell them.

Yes, it is. Don't fall for the pharmaceutical jew.

Smoke or eat some proper cannabis an hour before bedtime and dont stay up to play video games late.

I dont have any weed

honestly strong weed is better than Benzos, the only upside to benzos is no mental haze and autism. But the addiction is real. It will ruin me one day.

Yes
You can go bit worse than that, actually.

Trust your gut fag.

What is worse than xanax

Well get some or grow some. If you want to fix your insomnia. Dont be a helpless pleb, eating pleb pills that scramble your brain.

Xanax destroys your CNS in the long run permanently. Literally the worst benzo poison there is.

Experts would go to a mild dose of Diazepam and get some heart pills like Proprol if you get physical symptoms.

Cringe

yeah, give it a go. being sleep deprived is fucked. dont listen to all these fools.

i am a mental health nurse

>hurr talking about your feelings solves all your problems!

psychiatrists are ultimate jews

Dont user. Recovering xannax addict here. That shit will fuck your entire life up. Listen to the other guy and do some heroin... no but serious xannax is the hardest drug to quit cold turkey and in the end you more fucked in the head than you were before.

Try melatonin first. You can order it somewhat legally within europe. Just got a bottle!

>Taking the jewpill
Why don't you just exercise and learn to not suck?

Lol sweden drinking melanin
Sweden yes

yes op.

Contrary to popular myth and social programming, drugs should ONLY be used recreationally.

A short burst of fun. No different than going on a ride but cheaper and more convenient.

Using drugs as a crutch for real life will simply fuck up your body, make you dependent on it and prevent you from dealing with the cause.

You're feeling anxious? It's because you're a sheltered pussy who's never had to rough it in the real world. The cure? Manning the FUCK up. Drugs will only make the problem worse.

Prozac is actually really good IMO.

Curious, did insomnia set in recently? Have you noticed change in behavior and attitude over time? You probably want to talk to a psychiatrist not a GP doc. Don't think Xanax will help long term. If you hired a personal trainer to get you out of bed and working out 2 weeks in a row I think you'd be feeling much better.

Yes, antidepressants are a meme created by the pharmaceutical industry, they only make you more depressed.

mate you just sound like mixture of anxiety/depression

I'd suggest forcing yourself to not lie in a bad much of the day. Exert yourself heaps with real stuff rather than exerting yourself with worry. Get a shitty sales job at a call centre (Theyll hire literally anybody),

Trust me, 8 hours of cold call sales is horrible and you'll be so burned afterwards youll sleep like a baby. I did this for six months and it got me out of a rut, builds discipline etc.

goodluck m8

Do you lift weights or do cardio? If not drugs will only make you more fucked up.

I had a similar problem to you. It was low testosterone from a sedentary lifestyle.

Lost like 60 pounds from exercise, ate better, stopped jerking off daily (like twice a week now) and now I sleep really well.

Keep the script though. That shit gets you fucked up. Do not take it more than twice a week.

Tldr drugs won't fix the root of the problem.

MelaTONIN

Its a natural sleeping hormone retard.. Enjoy your deep fried xanax brain

< This

Also make sure to get out of bed during the day. set an alarm. having discipline is the real cure to mental issues. It's all about discipline

dont jack it, sit up straight. clean yourself, and wear decent clothes. Also remember to not eat junk food

have some fucking respect for yourself - I dont mean as an insult - and you'll being to feel good about yourself

self control > self respect > courage > chicks/money/spiritualwarrior/house

Drugs are designed to destroy your mental/emotional strength and make you dependent

Xanax is an acute anxiety benzo with a short half life. Not a fucking sleeping pill.

Get zolpidem if you want to sleep.

Yes. Xanax is a factor drug. If you have too much stress, you are either weak and need to be gassed, or you just need to alter your lifestyle (ie workout, eat better, manage time more effectively, cut out negativity, practice breathing exercises, meditate, take a vacation, do a digital detox). I saw a dude who had been taking Xanax for 20 years, watching him detox off that drug was some scary shut. I don't think he'll ever be OK. That drug is terrible. Smoke weed instead, you truly are better off.

If its mental then dont take any drug any fix it yourself.
If its biological then take drugs.

If mental:
Do you have time for yourself.
Spare some hojrs eveyday to make up your mind about the world.
Explore you soul.
Learn what kind of person you are.

dont even start that shit faggot
you will end up in a drug rehab

Benzodiazepines are addictive as fuck.

I'd stick with SSRIs, noitropics and occasional weed instead.
A healthier choice if it has to be made.

The thing is, lots of mental conditions are due to inherent biological imbalances.

I have OCD, because I've already had an inherited genetic predisposition and it's not like some psychological bullshit would help me.

The meds do help on the other hand.

just get drunk you piece of hipster shit

I agree.
But your situation is biological not mental.
You dont have a problem apart from some imbalances.

take 600mg of lyrica and watch your troubles slip away.

>Getting addicted to prescription drugs and beginning your slow decent into overdose

Just smoke weed, it will sort those problems out.

Are the xanax little blue pills?

Okay. Lame joking aside, don't bother with xanax. Diet, sleep, exercise, hydration, meditation/prayer, and having some kind of hobby/career you truly enjoy and some semblance of social and economic stability will provide you with the peace of mind you crave.

Many of those things are in your control right now, go to bed on time tonight, drink extra water, go on YouTube and find a guided meditation video for 10 minutes, and do some stretching and a brisk walk. You'll feel a bit better.

You don't need to fall for the pharmaceutical Jew for your problems to be solved user, you are stronger than that.

Worst things you can take. Just talk about your anxiety. They may not let you take with adderall cause the upper downer effect. But say you're having extreme anxiety and inability to talk in public. Get klonopin hopefully.

Honestly benzo abuse and stimulant abuse are the worst things to happen to my mind. But I was prescribed stimulants and antidepressants since childhood so I've been fucked for a long time because of my fathers mistakes. Being an alcoholic fucks up your genes and fucks up your kids.

Prescription drugs are degenerate. Period. I never took any and neither did anyone in my family or anyone else I know of.

I suppose it's just junkies finding an excuse to consume some chemistry.

Unless you're a PTSD suffering veteran or something similar, stfu.

Bump

Do research on the supplement Phenibut.

Start to meditate
It works. Try it for a month

I have PTSD from all the canadian shitposters

Don't listen to all these faggots.

Xanax is a wonder drug and saved my life.

I've been taking it for 6-7 years.

When I started taking it I was obsessed with the fear that I had a brain tumor. It was dominating my life. I was having panic attacks 3-4 times a day.

One time I had a panic attack while driving. I hyperventilated so much that my hands and feet began to turn numb.

I called an ambulance because I thought I was having a stroke. I was pretty embarrassed when they showed up and I was starting to feel fine again.

Xanax is fantastic. If I'm having anxiety I just take one of those little fuckers and I feel just fine for a couple hours.

Shit saved my life. Don't play with it though. Only take it as prescribed. It's not extremely addictive but it is addictive and is not a fun addiction from what I hear.

I've only tried xanax maybe 3 times in 10 years, recently did last weekend after I'd been going through a lot of irritability.

I'll say it had a beneficial effect on me except for the fact that I mixed it with alcohol. It seems to really control your adrenaline, one thing I notice is that it helps control your inflammation and adrenaline, you don't get an adrenaline rush from anger or fear like you might from normal everyday anxiety, so you don't gas out just from 5 minutes of interaction with people.

However I didn't like some of the negative aspects. Driving a car wasn't fun (I drive a sports car) because it messed with my attention to the road.

John?

40mg of Melatonin should knock your ass right out

Be VERY careful with Xanax.

It's half-life is so short that you can start to suffer withdrawals within 24 hours.

I thought I had incurable panic attacks and was completely dependent on a daily Xanax dose. It turns out I was having daily withdrawals and they were getting worse everyday because of the "kindling" effect.

"Kindling" essentially means that each subsequent withdrawal is worse than the previous one. I was having anxiety attacks BECAUSE of the Xanax.

I've been off of it for almost 4 months now and my anxiety is almost entirely gone. It takes a long time for the body to readjust, especially when you've taken it for years.

Learn from me, user. There's a reason doctors have stopped prescribing fast acting benzos like Xanax for daily use. It'll do far more harm than good in the long run.