Anyone watch this disgrace to Queen and country last night?

Anyone watch this disgrace to Queen and country last night?

He's on full damage control pushing the SJW narrative of "MUH RAYSISAM" to bury the fact Shillary is getting fucked by that big black FBI cock again.

I hope you Yanks and Leafs don't think we are all like this speccy cuck.

Please take this fucker back already. We don't want him.

Why would you give him ratings?

What makes you think we want him back, or that he was even ours in the first place? Send the cunt to Israel.

The only way he could come back to Europe is if he smeared feces on his face, grew a beard the Taliban would be proud of and jumped in to a rubber ring trying to paddle to Germany

His show is pretty much Huffington Post: The Show.

Literally unwatchable if you have 50 IQ or above.

Downloaded it famdingle

>You are stupid for watching enemy movement

Can't we make a resolution to ship him in a crate to Australia? I'm a libtard, and I say, "he's gots tuh gao!"

Why do we have to have him? Just send him to North Korea.

>Observing ones enemy is a bad thing

Interesting take user

>enemy movement
read wikileaks or tweets from DNC operatives, not this nonsense

Good idea let the abbos look after him, guaranteed he wouldn't be able to handle the banter from "white" Australians

Damage control mode?

>Already did a piece on Hillary scandal
>Segregation and racism aren't equivocal

I'm not a fan of his, but you can't actually be so dense that you don't realize there's a problem with inner-city schools. You're ignoring the actual content to push your biased agenda of what you think it means.

Mate the left isn't reading that stuff I can read it all I want and inform myself in everything I agree with, it doesn't change what propaganda the left is still pushing out therefore I will observe said propaganda with the intention to dismantle it

this.

Dense because I don't give a fuck about burgerland schools?

This is your country we are talking about mate and I'm more patriotic than you

Seriously, Australia, I really think he belongs with you. If we banished him to shit-posting canadia, he'd just be syndicated in US. However if we send him to a colony of brit rejects...

If you get tired of him you could vanish him to the sheep fuckers in NZ.

I move for forming a binding document, agreed upon bipartisan, trans-Atlantic partnership to officially exile the JO, to host a news show live from the outback.

kys if you actually believe there is any value in wasting time watching this faggot regurgitate garden variety libtard propaganda

>garbage variety...
Ftfy

What the fuck? I don't even understand what you mean. You're not dense for not caring about American schools, you're dense for not understanding literally anything mentioned in the video.

>Kys if you this there is any value in doing anything I don't like

Also your on about wasting time while posting on Sup Forums

Smarten up lad

>Literally

Yeah m8 you're fucking full-blown retarded.