Dark Pheonix

Why is this movie filming so early? It has more than a whole year.

They need to show it to a test audience so they can go back and do reshoots to please every criticism that test group makes.

Oh fpbp thanks user, Weird how they have more confidence in NM than a main movie.

VFX are hard.

hope its better than apocalpse's vfx

It's by the same company, so I don't expect they will be.

That Game of Thrones girl is only going to get uglier with each passing day since she's a typical poor genetics brit. So filming as soon as possible is in their best interests.

>Weird how they have more confidence in NM than a main movie.
It's because all the actors are shit. Singer picked a bunch of twinks to fuck and ransoms from a hat. None of them can act. And then you have shitty actors like Fassbender and Jlaw.

It's this shit that helped ruin the shitty Apocalypse movie (among other things).

They know Dark Phoenix is going to bomb and be panned by critics.

Meanwhile New Mutants will have a better director and be kino like Logan and Deadpool.

>we will never have a good film portrayal of based Rightclops because Fox is so incompetent
>Rightclops, Nightcrawler, Jean, and Storm will be killed off after Dark Phoenix bombs and never used again in X-Films for a LOOOOONG time because suits blame the characters and not the actors/directors

Your insane if you think Tye, nightcrawler, storm, and quicksilver are bad actors. Singer isn't directing either.

Storm spent 3 of these movies being played by Halle Berry.

Does anyone else think Sansa was a garbage Jean?

Your even wrong there. Hugh, Marsdon, Pickard, Famke and McKellen aren't shit

Most people do yes. The avr didn't help

>Fassbender
>shitty

Man fuck off.

Why aren't Jubilee, Beast, and Night wearing their damn necklaces?

as bad as munns psylocke but both were still slightly better than jlaws mystique

They were ALL shit actors, user. The shitiest of the shit.

Fassbender is shit. He has all the charisma of wood. He was even shit in the Asscreed movie.

Try not watching shitty movies you Downy bitch.

Did you even see Promotheus or Covenant

So you just have shit taste then.

>Did you even see Promotheus or Covenant
Yes. And they were both shit. Of all the samples you pick from, you chose the shittiest movies ever.

Got it, you just don't understand the range someone can have and prefer to watch Adam Sandler movies.

Yes. It is me and the intelligent critics and audiences that have shit taste. But you neet have the superior taste.

Please tell us how BvS, Transformers The Last Knight, The Mummy, and Amazing Spider-Man 2 are secretly Kino. ;^)

Yes. Because two idiot scientists running in a straight line from a ship is so intelligent. Almost as intelligent as sticking your face into an alien egg sack.

Truly this is the most intellectual kino ever imagined.

Here,you dropped your selfie.

What the fuck is kino and what kind of faggot uses that word.

Is it the new cuck?

Why is this filming at all?

Just give the rights back to Marvel already.

And here's yours.

Those movies are trash. I'm just saying none of them are bad actors.
It's a TV meme. It isn't really that new anymore

Picture looks like an Alex ross drawing from far away.

Movies take time to make. You can't just make one in a month. This is pretty normal. Did you expect them to wait three years before production?

The thing is that this movie and all the other xmen movies started production around the same time even though they have wide release dates from another.

She's lumpy, round faced and hold no resemblance to jean. Jean is tall, lithe, a longer, face with prominent jaw and cheekbone. I just cant take her seriously as Jean.

Her head looks normal when she's not smiling

They probably want to make sure the movies are good and .

Plus they probably want to quickly get to other planned projects. My bet being a X-23 movie in the future.

>My bet being a X-23 movie in the future.
plz no, they can try a Excalibur movie instead

She was liked in the Logan movie. And they need a new Wolverine.

>they need a new Wolverine.
No they don't, look at first class, Laura can go to X-Force if they want the X23 of Dafne Keen, but no in the Xmen movies.

Did Munnlocke even do anything? I don't remember her having a whole lot of lines

Jesus christ, you're serious

>kid x-men again

OH NO NO NO

>"she holds no resemblance to jean, I can't take her seriously"
>EXEC: "hmm, yes, I see what you mean">
>casts black woman with afro