Let's talk about a cartoon that doesn't exist

HOLY SHIT THAT LADT EPISODE OF FOLKE LORE WAS AMAZING! I CANT BELIEVE [main character] DID THAT TO LORD [bad guy]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-_O7nl0Ii0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh, episode# sort of foreshadowded he'd eventually do it. I'm more shocked [side character#2] just stood there and let it happen.

>LADT
*last

Yeah, that's kinda out of character for elveen. She would of never have let Fredrick do that to someone.

>Not picking up on the implication the bandit was a rapist
The bastard deserved it, shows Elveen beginning to think like based Fred

[Random goth looking background character] is cute, I really hope she appears again.
Drawfags please do your job.

I... when was that implied?
Onit bud

>First scene
>Wolf hits that family
>Wolf turns back into a dude
>Hes butass naked and give that smile to the girl
>She's not talking when the main 5 find her
Its not so much subtext as text.

>Reminder THAT faggot straight up skull fucked MC's best friend with an arrowhead season 1 and now they pal around like nothing happened
This fandom is full of fucking sheep and MC is going to get cucked.
>Further reminder; "You aren't my father, just my dad."

>yfw [side character] turns out to be [important thing to plot]

This show is still great but it's fandom turned pleb the second normie got a hold of it. Calling it now: they fuck it up with a pandering Lord [bad guy] redemption are in season 3.

>Implying
Face the facts. They are a butt monkey. They will only ever be a butt monkey. Also, slightly on topic; was that joke last ep about Israel? Cause that seemed REALLY out of place and mean spirited.

How can you guys stand such CalArts bullshit? The [creator] is just a limp wristed SJW cuck that's inferior to [Another Cartoon That Doesn't Exist]

>A manlet elf cucking Based Knight Chad.
wew lad.

My God, how'd I miss that subtext!

On a side note, anyone else find it weird how Dawi barley reacted to Dark Lord Brutus being a werewolf? That seems off for a Slayer

>checks /aco/ catalogue
>no elveen r34
>no [random goth looking background character r34]
>huge FrederickxLord[badguy] thread

Why is this site so gay now, user?

He's already in prison imstead of dead. You think Lordy or Edgy is the one who fucks wifey? There was that scene where she was swooning like a teen girl at how "sensitive and hurt" Edgy was. In front of her supposed bf too.

He's also an edgelord. You have to remember how women's minds work. Also, how have you not picked up that the creator is making the elves their world's blacks?
>That episode where it unirocally showed a human girl leaving her family to hang with elffag
Around elves watch yourselves.

Fuck you Folke Lore is kino tier to Reddit tier Star Shooters!

HOLY FUCK. GUYS. That leak, is it legit? Are they really killing some mcs again? I swear to god if this is just a dream ep, I'm dropping the show. Seriously. The series started with core characters dying near the end of season 1, then that divorcee numale faggot took over as show runner and now we're lucky to get an implied death of some background fuckboy.

user why don't you like [main girl]?

Whats weird is they keep putting Lord Kragen as the top when his whole character is that hes a big beta follower to the Burning Queen, and that bitch is dead.
You'd be an edgelord too if you had his tragic backstory.

She's an entitled, self-righteous bitch and if she got any more focus than she does she'd fully devolve into the Mary Sue [numale S2 showrunner] so clearly wants her to be.

It wasn't even that fucking tragic. The creator was just a hardcore narutofag who shipped sasuhina. Just look up their old DA shit; they have r34 plastered all over it.

Israel is a wizard and and thus is eternally pissed he will die a virgin
Fuck off no. There's no way the writer would do that
Because Yarnifer is a stupid fucking princess who does nothing and didn't contribute to the main 5 at all outside of money

How did you guys not fall in love with her when she BTFO'd Burning Queen? It showed her progress from season 1. She managed to hold her own while calling BQ out on her shit

You can't fucking tell me you are happy no one has died in X seasons. They aren't supposed to be god modded, yet here they are practically waltzing through fights. I still remember when MCs bro was hanged right before [dog] was gutted in front of him... I legit loved that fucking animal. It made the season finale so much more powerful.

Anyone else remember the vampire episode where the farmer died before the intro? Shit that was brutal. That vampire deserved to die

Also
>that moment Dawi used Israels magic staff as a stake
That episode was superb

I saw [divorcee numale showrunner] when I was having a smoke outside of RubyCon in July. He was off on his own talking on his cell phone, And I couldn't hear much but I swear to fuck I heard him using a weird squeaky baby-voice more than once. I'm fucking positive the rumours about him are true.

She was spouting shit and unlike her, BQ and BK had legit reasons and motivations for doing what they did.

He just wanted to say goodbye... That Vampire deserved more than what he got.

It's been two seasons. Is it still a spoiler to talk about not wanting to forget your dad?

That's nice and all but she still only told the queen to reconsider her plan. What Fredrick did with saving the baby with Dawi and Elveen was so much more motivating than >hey lol bringing fire in a snowy mountain is bad lol

A little.

I just got to the "Christmas" special. Was that a Robin Williams reference or am I just an over sensitive pussy?

No, because 1) it was a well done scene but her role is overstated and 2) the Flaming Queen was my waifu and now all I have are memories

BQ and BK was a shallow butch that did everything because she wants to rekindle the Flame. What the fuck is the Flame? They only make vague implications about it being this great thing. I'm glad Yarnifer called BQ out on that hunting for the Flame is fucking pointless. Just stop being a Burningfag

Well Zelda Williams voiced that future spirit so you tell me

>Make your life spectacular, I know I did.
>It's not your fault.
>Like a prince.
No, you're just an over sensitive pussy.

I will agree with you on this, only because any real character depth to them is in the web mini series. Why do shows keep trying to do this? INCLUDE ANYTHING THAT REALLY MATTERS IN THE SHOW. Like how Korra "tried" to ve oh so progressive with their lesbian relationship.
>BQ was a tragic benevolent ruler and Sozin banned homosexuality
>Canon
Pick one

Pretty sure it was. God bless him

Post favorite Dawi moments

>Near end of episode
>MC heading to sleep
>A few moments after lights are out
>"Arooo"
>MC ia suddenly tucked in
These fucking hacks did not try that. They did not just try and undermine the things that happened in season one.

Fuck these assholes.

Forgot pic

Look Fredrick had a hard life. Give him some slack

Ths bath scene will always be my favorite, especially how he gives zero fucks.
>"What, you want a go?! Keep staring, see what happens!"
Fucking based Dawi

user that was an Aprils Fool Joke. The finale aired on April 1st so they made two endings. That bullshit you saw and then there's the one where the main 5 look onward towards Lordy's hidden treasures.

>that one bunny episode
That was pretty insensitive considering it was a Cyclops he was talking too

I don't give a fuck! Using a characters history is no excuse for being a hack writer. It would have been different if it was a flashback, but this ghostly happy sunshine and flowers out the ass stuff is just pandering and pathetic. The audience isn't 4 years old and needs some Disney sprinkles added on. Jesus Christ, numale is ruining this show.

And they have THAT ending as the canon ending on the dvd and digital sales? I'm calling bull shit.

>Dawi and the Wendigo
That episode was metal as fuck

Just use fucking YouTube to look it up you Jew

I'm 80% sure they fucked. Also, is it just me or does it seem like Dawi was meant to be gay? I know RECENT seasons have him hooking up with what's her face, but season 1 had a lot of implications.

>that moment he let the Wendigo eat him to get a jab at its heart

God this show got brutal

youtu.be/V-_O7nl0Ii0

They just announced that Folklore is getting a crossover with the newest Warriors game.
>Being able to mow down mooks as Dawi
Is anyone else hype?!

>half naked bars dwarf running around with a Twink mc and wizard
Gee I wonder

>Dragon episode
>Ordered a keg of Beer
>drank all of it like a true dwarf
>filled it with dung and black powder
>used it as a bomb to trap a dragon for Fredrick and Israel to get a clean shot at it

GOAT episode. We need another minimal-dialogue action-heavy episode like this one. Flashbacks aside it was basically one fight scene stretched out over half an hour.

So when will Draconis return? The
Main never really neat him. He said it was only a set back and he hasn't been seen for a season and a half.

>burning down legions of hobos with Isreal

My boi boner is going to be diamonds

Pretty sure after he gains another Dragon army. Those things are hard to wrangle y'know

>They never mentioned the Aquazombie invasion again
What other evidence is there that everything post season one was changed hardcore?

Season one was just a Pilot season establishing the setting and all the dumb shit that's gonna happen in the series. But I would be lying If id say I don't miss those guys

I really liked Pashtinki Bolano. The main character, Baldo Saldo, was really cool but too bad the girl Sammy Lammy didn't like him because he was snorty.

It would be cool if they explained the lore on Mr. Dobilar and his pregnancy powers and vore fetish.

Uh, wrong thread?

No, he's talking about the creators new show. It's not as "mature" or fantasy filled as Folklore, but it's pretty good.

Who would you fuck?

>one episode plot character was the most well written and fun and will never be seen again
You were too good for this show Razzle , you beautiful bastard . Why do so many shows do this ?

Anyone else hate how Israel episodes play out?

>place has x problem
>main 4 can't do it because reason y
>oh hey look it's a old mystical problem that can be solved by z spell found in q dungeon
>offscreen violence and boom problems solved

I wish Radio ZMBE had less filler episodes.

I'll take an isreal episode over a yarnifer episode ANY fucking day of the week. The writers just don't know what they want to do with isreal. He's either super badass mc plot convince or useless for the episode because "muh spells are innefective/lost muh staff" excuses. There's no middle ground with him

That show episodic about urban lifewhat the hell did you expect

>That show episodic
*that show is episodic

Yeah, if you discount the living dead. I like it when there's callbacks/forwards with the one-shot survivors

Flanka a cute.

There are rumors of a Israel & Draconis spin-off after last's episode reveal.

They are counterparts from different dimensions.

Yay or nay?

What do you guys think of [mysterious new teased girl] last ep? Do you think she's the Spring Maiden thingy meant to knight Draconis as her patron that the night minister alluded to last season, or just someone's shitty one-off OC cameo?

Some user's last threat pointed out that she bares the mark of the Marebringer apparently which Israel had an insignia of when they went to the barracks, and [Showrunner we hate] tweeted teased mark design a while back.

Is [The villain] /ourguy/?

*anons last thread

>Believing the night minister
>Ever
You know [storyboarder we hate] only put them in for forced DIVERSITY right? Fuck her, fuck him and fuck tumblrites. It's bad enough he's [ambiguous dark-skinned ethnicity], but the fujoshi faggoty shipping with [androgynous Male character I self-insert as] makes him downright unbearable.

WHY CANNOT THE ANIMATORS KEEP THE CHARACTERS CONSISTENT? And resigning (Beloved waifu) out of nowhere mid-season is annoying as hell.

I know a friend of a friend of a guy who works on the show, and he confided to me that the girl is the actual main villain this season.

Talk that with a grain of salt, though.

Wasn't it already leaked that she's a guy?

Did they really just called the bad guy a fucking nigger?

Is this show worth watching? I've seen a lot of praise for it, but some of the clips I found weren't very impressive.

Watch the episode Lost Lore. It's a self contained episode with nice action. If you don't like it then the show isn't for you

What are you talking about. Clearly small technologically inclined loli deserves more fanart.

Well he did help bring him back and it's not like them being nice to each other means that everything's forgotten. Did you see that shot of [best friend] looking at him last episode? Something's going to happen.

Animation gets weak sometimes, because their budget is really short this season, but the fight scenes are awesome. And the characters really grow on you. I really hated elveen, but now she's one of my favorites.

>not getting him hooked using the Burning King Arc
Lost Lore is only good if you're an Elveen or Yarnifer fag. Watch Song of Ashes if you want to get hooked

>Exposed to Raigo's flesh eating bacteria
>Drinks rocket fuel and lights his insides on fire to purge them from his body
>Blinds Raigo with boiling bodily fluids
Yeah, I think he's our guy

>MY SWEET BOY
What did he mean by this?

This isn't Sup Forums. If she has a dick I'll eat my hat

JC said that they wanted to make the show more diverse though.

Lordy was hallucinating and thought Frederick was his dead kid.

Folk Lore seems like a good name for a show based on fairies and such.

Side character and side character are totally fucking on the side. Why can no one else see this?

Because they're friends user. Plus girls can't be gay

Who's best girl Sup Forums?

Every show runner says that it's [current year] plus it encourages tumblr to make their trans Fred and black Dawi fan art

What do you guys think about [meme tier theory] ?

Fuck off back to tumblr with your stupid shit