Peter Thiel Gameday Thread

Thiel vs Elites.

Game time: 11 AM

What we know: Press conference will be about the election and his support of Trump.

Stream: press.org/events/peter-thiel

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kathleenchaykowski/2016/10/19/mark-zuckerberg-defends-peter-thiels-place-on-facebooks-board/#31e5e7045c9b
youtube.com/watch?v=ob-LJqPQEJ4
c-span.org/video/?417661-1/peter-thiel-delivers-remarks-campaign-2016
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trump-makes-his-case-in-pittsburgh/501335/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's funny how zuckerberg had to back off trump even defended trumps free speech on Facebook, just because This is zuckerberg is his mentor and sits on the board of Facebook.

11 am what time zone ass clown

Bump

Thank fuck for based Peter Thiel.

Thank fuck that Thiel has an all-seeing eye.

Sorry EST

Reminder that Thiel is an objectivist, will he make a John Galt style speech.

With all the data and tech he has he could probably hack every network in the country.

forbes.com/sites/kathleenchaykowski/2016/10/19/mark-zuckerberg-defends-peter-thiels-place-on-facebooks-board/#31e5e7045c9b

Do we think this is the Palathir announcement?

Don't let this slide! This could be it boys!

This is at the Press Club Potential Happenings!

i just took a shit, bump

I hope Peter Thiel runs for the presidency some day. He is literally /ourguy/.

I'm hyped

Peter Thiel is a god.

He killed Gawker and now he's gonna kill that bitch Hillary

25 min until we get going

I'm a little optimistic. Zuckerberg telling his whining employees that he wasn't going to ban Trump supporters was a surprise, Y Combinator sticking up for Thiel was also unexpected.

Thiel is a fighter and maybe him (along with a political sea change to a new kind of rightwing) will break Silicon Valley environment. Maybe more of these guys will come out of the closet about not really supporting this rampant SJW bullshit.

18 MINUTES UNTIL IT STARTS

Do we think this is the Palantir dump? Not NJ user said it would be Tuesday at 11 AM EDT.

>and now he's gonna kill that bitch Hillary
No user, parkinson's will take care of that.

I don't think so?

"Billionaire venture capitalist and entrepreneur Peter Thiel has rocked Silicon Valley with his support for Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump. Thiel will discuss that political endorsement and the 2016 election at a National Press Club speakers newsmaker event on Monday Oct. 31."

11 MINUTES

Why would he announce it ahead of time? Also it's harder hitting if he walks people through all the tumbling down.

Yeah I mean I don't think anyone knows for sure what he's going to talk about.

5 MINUTES

Bumpity

Watch some of this guy's talks on YouTube when you have the time. He's really clever and says some things I haven't seen anyone else say publicly that are absolutely right.

Thiel needs to work on creating a competitive media empire to trounce the "you-know-whos".

Then Trump can work on gutting the education system and purge the leftie """"educators"""" to stem the tide of degenerate children pumped out by these degenerate institutions.

1 MINUTE

LIVESTREAM HERE

glad you posted this op

give based peter a bump gentlemen

FUCK IT WE LIVE

I have a feeling i'm about to watch something historic

Thanks user, watching now. Is he announcing
a large to donation to MAGA?

Why are germans so based in the USA while germans in germany are complete cucked?

He's donating $1.25 MILLION to Trump

get her and drag her to dust, thiel!

what a fucking intro

no reason to feel guilt, came after slaves and fought ebul hitler

Live now. Git in here

he's taking the stage and about to drop some truth bombs...

GET IN HERE!!!

HES TALKING NOW

GET IN HERE

someone pls tell me what's going on. I don't have the attention span to watch video.

Sad, but maybe true!

he gave quite a bit two weeks ago. i think he wants to outline his reasons for supporting djt, given that most of the bay area finds that completely unacceptable

Dropping red pills.

BUMP GET IN HERE

Gay innovator, finding new ways to tea bag.

Damn this guy is AMAZING.

Give me the YT link you fag.

"Free trade has not worked out for all of America"

uh oh

he's a terrible speaker but he's dropping shits on elites and lefties

dumb fucking LEAF

>(((transhumanist)))

He's a kraut though. Too bad.

He's better when he's not reading from a script. You'll see when the questions come.

holy shit he just said hillary=ww3

>peter was born in west germany

hahaha, kraut bombing america's elite

oh shit this just got interesting.

You realize he just wants mo money fo his Palantir right?

These Silicon Valley guys play both sides.

i'm sure this guy has military or intelligence backing, people that don't want to go to war with russia

he's a great speaker just not used to tv that centres on your face. normally he's on a stage or in a massive boardroom.

c-span.org/video/?417661-1/peter-thiel-delivers-remarks-campaign-2016

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Yeah seriously that was amazing to hear that from someone like him.

Red pills dropping like crazy.

Kek

>11pm est
Thanks OP, missed the first 15 minutes because you can't into timezones.

Is Thiel nervous or super pissed?

Holy shit this guy is going to suicide by two gun shots to the back of the head.

He's very calm and collected

*am

>not knowing that Palantir is on our side
Look at us.
We're the Jews now.

seemed a little wild-eyed when I tuned in

based valley billionairebro

It is insane that the Marxist sjws are saying that Thiel is not gay but just a man who has sex with men because he disagrees with basing his whole identity one being gay and reject identity politics.

He is certainly making sense. Can't wait to see how the media will spin this into him being insane.

HES ANSWERING QUESTIONS NOW

>tfw we can use Palantir systems to detect pockets of liberals on the day of the rope

>tfw we can use their epidemiology models to predict future outbreaks of liberalism

>just a man who has sex with men
This used to be true of all gays before Marxism.

>Greece

Checks out. Glad to have an expert reaffirm.

Would you marry Peter Thiel for a billion dollars?

Drudge is carrying it on splash header

>Thank fuck that Thiel has an all-seeing eye.
More elite than all alphabet agencies put together lol what the fuck - time traveling and infinite autism machine my god.

Its true though, in ancient Greece gay wasn't an identity, just a thing you do. If you overdid it/did it outside of social conventions you were still considered a degenerate. If you seriously talked about gay marriage they'd hang you.

>Peter Thiel will have sea steading homes for us if trump loses

Louise XIV had a homosexual brother, Philippe of Orleans. Nobody cared, a cardinal in the catholic church arranged so that other homosexuals could hang out with him in his Chateau.

Everybody at court knew it and I don't think anyone would deny it. But calling him a homosexual would be an insult akin to calling a gastronome a glutton.

i thought thiel was a wacked out libertarian now he's a fighter for the common man? wtf?

Also, as you said, it didn't prevent him from having a family of his own.

He took down the corrupt Gawker

He cares about corruption and the people of America

Gay, and more of a man you will ever be.
How does that feel?

he, for all practical purposes, disavowed libertarianism in his speech.

He's hiding his power level.

This dude really understands what is going on

Just like Molyneux, he's started to recognize some flaws in the libertarian dogma (but still identifies as a libertarian in the general sense). I was surprised to hear Peter criticize free trade in his talk.

i know, criticizing free trade is libertarian heresy. he even said we shouldn't let the country go into decline over free market ideology, pretty weird thing to say for a libertarian

now he's anti open borders too, libertarians BTFO

PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trump-makes-his-case-in-pittsburgh/501335/

CALL CNN

15K WATCHING NOW

I thought brown eyes almost always overrode blue eyes

Peter Thiel is to Trump as the Fuggers were to the Habsburgs.

>blue and brown = 0% green
mom has blue eyes, dad has brown, i have green

infographics btfo

A lot of people are making the jump to being a "cultural libertarian" basically supporting personal and economic freedom but not the libertarian's suicidal notions of free trade and immigration.

sounds more like your dad got btfo