/CTG/ Channel-tans General

Member Berries Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ouaKU
i.imgur.com/mxuLhFz.png
imgur.com/a/Mlq78
imgur.com/bSQdDJ6
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bH322euVQ&list=LLQfGm_wpuN3pWSePjcijz4Q&index=7
youtu.be/uWMuOrfBgDE
youtube.com/watch?v=DWtvWem_WFk
imgur.com/a/mHP37
arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/viacom-discovery-and-others-to-offer-sports-free-tv-streaming-package/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to /CTG/!

Somehow managed the get this done

Requesting CN trying to bring back Mordecai and Rigby to her channel, but they're hobos and don't trust her word

You gotta show 'em what's the best sport channel in the town

The Disney interview trilogy is finished

also Teennick lewd imgur.com/a/ouaKU

What the hell are you doing Fox Sports? they've lawyers and shiton of money!

Hey boys, have El Rey and a gay: i.imgur.com/mxuLhFz.png

ABC Family is enjoying the moment and you can't change my opinion!

Nice
Not all Disneys have magic, XD

Good morning

MUCHA LUCHA!

She wants you on her team.

Good morning 'That Guy', the new NatGeo Music looks pretty

i root for rai sport. she's the best.

I can't, I'm dying for her cuteness

What kind of team? special forces? S.W.A.T?

OR here. Much appreciated your effort dude this came out great.

got some new tans! introducing De Peliculia a cable channel that airs old school mexican movies, usuallay western films about charming womanizing gunslingers whom save the day, which is basically his character

>i.imgur.com/mxuLhFz.png
nice stars you got there

To the user that asked for this last week
Oh baby, that's some good gay

a new rival to cine sony and his zorry trilogy?

Mucho gusto compadre

holla holla, that's a good gay.

The story continues with G4nada

imgur.com/a/Mlq78

The king is back! Long live the king

she looks charming.

Cute

The premier was great can't wait for the new episodes this is a nice being to the new age of CC-tan

Good morning, ready for new adventures with the NatGeo guys?

3rd pic with Disney-tan is thicc or just figure?

His design is neat but for some reason he remind of some kind of Mexican Starz

Its just the figure. She got hips.

The booty, the boobs and... abs? belly?

Ahh, figure and boobs are beautiful.

mccree, it's that you?

Is this in honor of the new season? it's cute

Now NatGeo has a big family do you think they spend time together doing "NatGeo" things or just hate each other and try to become the head of the family on their own?

Good morning!

At least Jetix-tan can use shapeshift, if she cyborg. I always thinked she is cat robot/cyborg.
What happens with Viacoms and Turners trilogy to use abilities?

Mother nature

Wild and Animal Planet are reserving the Sting Ray species.

imgur.com/bSQdDJ6

es alto mediodía.

I dunno spanish, I did my best.

Dont be silly Jetix you're part of the family you can be their technomancer

Hey DS Stoner are you ready for more South Park this month? you seem to like CC and her guys

I imagine De Pelicula with some kind of interest in Cinemax or 5Star, because they are very similar to the characters of the Mexican films of the time.

Doing another Nat Geo member. This is Nat Geo People and the oldest brother of them all. He's retired on his adventuring and sticking into travelling to see other people's cultures

She can transform to anything like in idents

Sprout is so cute with her new outfit and rebrand but her new name sucks.

Does this mean Disney and CN have the perfect match? booty and are a nice match in my opinion

Cool

And his complicated relationship with History Channel when they were both young

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bH322euVQ&list=LLQfGm_wpuN3pWSePjcijz4Q&index=7

Are they trying to find who has the best boss or their bosees are forcing them to show their streght to the other companies?

El Rey bring justice to the cuties who have been touched by the Claws of the one true evil, G4

They aren't "Disneys" but what about those other channels created by Disney and her family? do they have their own kind of magic?

He's the one who keeps the magazine alive, right?

That would imply G4 has fucked more than once. So I guess he'd be getting revenge for Gas?

i see he loves taking photographs.
which type pf them to be exact?

I am sorry Universal Kids I hate your dad and his movies, gimme a decent reboot and I'll join you in a heart beat

Instead of Kenny should be Mysterion after all Kenny has not had a very important role in the new seasons.

[Spoiler]who's the bitch on the left corner?[/spoiler]

He's beautiful

I know this is weird, but I like Disney-tan pajamas.

OSM and Toon use their magic to bring back the Disney's classic, they're our heroes

well guess i gotta do that now too

how fox sports can carry fox without problems?

Toon disney

I bet she fucks ALL the hung deer. Animal dick for dayz

yup

I do not know this channel, what kind of relation could he have with other movie channels like HBO and Starz?

I like how each main tree has an attribute to brag about, even Disney has a pretty figure to brag about.

Jesus Christ this guy is fit as fuck, although that's normal, he's a NatGeo after all

and now Televisa media, the network that owns De Pelicula and other mexican channels that get aired around the world, shes an elegant lady that loves to have fun

some in the family are very full of themself.

youtu.be/uWMuOrfBgDE

>filename
if they're your friend cc-tan where the fuck is their movie? you keep making games but where's the sequel to their original film? it has been almost 20 years since the last time they had a feature film

everything and supporting their magazines

How does he react to the new shows of his younger brothers? he used to be more about the life and history of important people around the world

And the fox

The best representatives of their families have gathered for the long awaited championship of companies race.

Let's be honest, OSM does not know how to use its magic. She never learned to be in touch with that quality of her family, so now she has to lie about this sort of things.

Fuck you now I need more of that delicious Disney' tummy

el rey is going to destroy wwe (?)

aaaaand last one, cine latino airs modern mexican films which are a majority of cartel movies so hes a egdey middle schooler who runs a cartel

youtube.com/watch?v=DWtvWem_WFk

Beautiful cinnamon roll. Too good for this world, too pure.

aaaand the last gym trash of the trio as per request

She probably teach him about nature and other things even if that means hang out with their enemies the NatGeos, why? because she's a good girl

good morning to you too. nice nat geo music.

new page finally!
(link in case your lost)
imgur.com/a/mHP37

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/viacom-discovery-and-others-to-offer-sports-free-tv-streaming-package/

Guess who finally joined the streaming orgy? The new service will be named Philo and will cost around 20 bucks.

T H I C C

Cine Latino is the 5Star of Mexican cinema they have the same movies, the only thing different about them is their language

She also is controlled by Narcos and other families in her country but that's none of my business

So here's another youngster. This is Nat Geo Junior, he is mostly exclusive to some parts of Europe and India. He mostly gives brotherly support to Nat Geo Kids and advice.

i'd gladly join her team if i knew what type it is.

Thanks a lot for the link to the previous pages Noir

UPN gives nice memories to his little daughter and that's good, he was a good guy. Damn you, CBS.