Is Halloween degenerate?

Is Halloween degenerate?

I don't even know where it comes from. It's certainly not a European/Germanic tradition.

Something to do with Pagans i think

Yes. It's from the Mexicunts. It celebrates death. It's edgy, pagan, and atheistic. Allows women to dress like sluts.

We don't have Halloween here.
The state says its anti-christian or something but markets still sell a whole bunch of halloween stuff

NO.

IT'S A 3000 YEAR OLD TRADITION OF AUTUMN HARVEST AND RESPECTING THE DEAD

Yes but keep it anyway

yes, we're celebrating some sheriff in Massachusetts who killed widows to take their land, eventually the attorney general of Massachusetts told him if he didn't knock it off they were going to come murder him, and then they did that

Wrong.

It's older than you cunts realize.

and then what happened

If you are 12 or under or have kids 12 or under, no.

If you have already graduated from middle school, yes.

Halloween is 100% pure European pagan culture, and is therefore the furthest thing from degenerate.

I hate halloween and those neo-pagan shits claiming that it is their festivity. If you're going to celebrate it, just celebrqte it and shut the fuck up

Fuck you Chrisfag. Go suck a nigger cock.

Dressing up so you can spook the kids isn't degenerate though.

You don't have to dress up to do that though.

It originated in Ireland, so probably yes.

Its a mix between a pagan and Christian tradition as it lies on the night of All Saints' Day and the Pagan/Gaelic celebration Samhain.

What's the fucking point if you don't dress up?

It's Celtic

I meant you personally. Your huge man tits confuse and scare children.

This, 100% of the fun is dressing up as some horrible monstrosity and burning your image into the minds of the next generation as a representation of true horror.

WE

>yes

So this is the power of lead posting...

im dressing up as a cat this year tehe
meow :3

x

It is degenerate in a way though, like the other holidays, it's been consumed by, well, consumerism.

fuck Sup Forums is shit at this hour.

REMINDER: Trespassing is a violation of the NAP and you are within your rights to use deadly force against trick-or-treaters.

You can't stop me if you can't see me.

What is Varg dressing up as this year?