Antipope Francis celebrates Reformation in SWEDEN!

lund2016.net/program/

youtube.com/watch?v=plkK6zNHP_0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gOzJsS4ehY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luther was actually the first Swedish. Liberal, gay and dumb.

Gotta remember the Diversity even when Rome is in ruins. Probably more earthquakes incoming.

This trip was paid by the Rothschilds. You know what happens when you displease them...

Francis is in red to celebrate his mentor Leon Trotsky whose birthday is next week.

I'm not even a Christian but there is a sense of DEUS VEULT in me that wants to REMOVE HERETIC.

as far as I know Luther was not raped by an arab. Not that he did not wanted it but he couldn't find any.

Sorry tu burst your bubble but Francis is a valid Pope. There's literally nothing that can break his claim to the throne of Peter, sadly.

He is not even a valid priest you dummy.
youtube.com/watch?v=1gOzJsS4ehY

>mfw ecumenism

Kek!
Underrated

''It is a matter of history that the most disastrous periods for the Church were times when the Papal throne was vacant, or when anti-popes contended with the legitimate head of the Church. Thus also shall it be in those evil days to come.'' Fr. Berry 1921

"Pope" Francis is an atheist, and probably a servant of the devil.

Isn't this enough to prove that all sects of Christianity are cancer?

>Catholicism
>Cancer

Oy vey we have a successful brainwashed target here. Let me send a coin to Richard Dawkins for his great service.

What's with the wizard's staff?

Fuck that rich faggot
Living inside a racist wall
Get the fuck out of here

There is my Iberian friend. Sadly, begin a this little of a fag is not one of them.

Reformation is a beggining of communism

Though I have nothing against him, I hope for a great happening to happen now that he is here in Sweden, something that would start it all.

KEK, GRANT US A HAPPENING!

>KEK, GRANT US A HAPPENING!
dubs. Granted?