ITT: redpilled characters

ITT: redpilled characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FS_NGF8WRG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the entire movie was just one big redpill ahead of its time

Vegeta would think you were all absolute FOOLS falling for a kike trojan horse like Trump, fuck off you faggot

You have to go back, Pedro

Vegeta is pretty much the definition of bluepilled tbqh

NINGEN GET OUT

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>blind impotent rage
>submits to higher power
>oblivious to truth surrounding his father's death
>upon discovery of said truth disregards those responsible and follows their orders
>opportunist backstabber
>cucked and bound to earth by vagina
>he cares about his family while pretending to be macho because hurr im proud
>little to no self value always comparing himself to someone with natural gift
>so much more shit

I didnt watch it, explain.

>secondary bitchpill characters

Dragon Ball is literal racemixing propaganda.

Stop using it and redpilled in one sentence, please.

Japs are degenerate in general and overrated by Sup Forums weebs.

>Vegeta
>redpilled
Kek the most redpilled dbz character is zamasu

shits on women for being retarded, circumventing criticism by making robs character host the soul of a women. Shits on todays double standards even though this was before the explosion in recent wymyns movement.

jobgeta on suicide watch

Best god damm explaining of how pussy whipped vegeta is, 10/10 would laugh again.

I thought it was grand kai

You're such a fucking faggot, I'm a white woman whose family has been in America since before the Revolution. You'll never accept it in your delusional, pathetic reality built around identity politics and memes (just like a little tumblrina) but the facts prove that Trump is a fucking kike infiltrator. Tell me how someone ends up with a Bavarian-born Ashkenazim great grandmother without being a fucking insider kike themselves. Tell me how they own 93% of the voting stock in a Rothschild/Rockefeller company without being an insider like them, how does one take 160 million from Soros to build a hotel without being an insider? Why would a non-Jew coincidentally marry each of his children to jews? BLUE PILLED FAGGOT YOU'RE POWER LEVEL IS UNBELIEVABLY LOW

> itt sad faggots that have never felt true love

MAGA

>blind impotent rage

Makes him stronger

>submits to higher power

Because those higher powers are real

He was just a boy

>upon discovery of said truth disregards those responsible and follows their orders

And eventually turns on them to get his revenge and helps foil Freeza's immortality plans

>opportunist backstabber

Not anymore

Saiyans are attracted to strong wimmen

I don't see a problem with this

Because it drives him to become stronger

how is Vegeta redpilled? he didnt care when Planet Vegeta was destroyed and was Friezas bitch all that time he then sold himself to Majin Babidi for more power.

>follows their orders
he was already ripping through freeza's ranks when he found out though

>>submits to higher power
kek you need to rewatch it

Kakarot is a race traitor since he refused to defend his own kin and defended a weaker, inferior one. Not only that, Vegeta eventually began fighting in the interest of Earth.

>mfw Kakarot is ashkenazi scum and Vegeta is blue-pilled goy

Kek has spoken

You would be butthurt too if you understood the evil, disgusting things that this elite group of kikes do to us humans, and if you could see how the nastiest kike of all of them has pol- once the last safe haven for people who were awake to the kikes, awake to the subversion and lies- completely wrapped around his fat kikey finger.

>Wants to wipe out all degenerate pirates.
>Has zero tolerance for cowardice and corruption.
>Willing to deceive and manipulate his enemies to kill each other.
>Doesn't willfully accept everything his Jewish overlords ask of him and openly defies their orders.
>Enforces the law without exception.

>blind impotent rage
Makes him stronger

>which got him killed more often than not and always as a martyr

>submits to higher power
Because those higher powers are real

>even if they are mortal?

He was just a boy

>lets just forget that sayians develop reason faster than normal because it fits my narrative, maybe it'll be overlooked NOT

And eventually turns on them to get his revenge and helps foil Freeza's immortality plans

>helping in foiling Freeza's plans was a byproduct of his own ambitions and the only reason he acted on the impulse was because he was in the company of those who slapped his shit on Earth, the guy literally said "what are the odds either way im immortal or dead" pissant coward

>opportunist backstabber
Not anymore

>I love how GT doesn't exist in this universe OH WAIT

Saiyans are attracted to strong wimmen

>so strong that they get bitchslapped by bunny rabbits

I don't see a problem with this

>why base your character on pride when your actions are all to the contrary starting with alterior motives for almost everything you've ever done. Sure must feel nice being proud of having a character a complete snake, proud that your son is a faggot and that your wife tells you what to do because hey she's got the money and the pants

Because it drives him to become stronger

So strong that in the slightest fuckup youll get turned to stone or beat up space rocks

Destroy Tokyo to save his holy kingdom from books and degeneracy

An almost literal representation of our struggle.

I suggest further examination into the documentary called "Ren and Stimpy."

Only then may you realize the true greatness of KEK.

all of them

kys game of thrones is the dumbest meme show ever

He was a literal cuck and got his ass beat by Geralt constantly. If anything Geralt was the truly redpilled one.

youtube.com/watch?v=FS_NGF8WRG4

>proud that your son is a faggot

Trunks is way more alpha than Goten or Gohan and he's crushing it with Mai

Me

>not Stannis

He knew Freiza killed his father and blew up their planet though...

>helping in foiling Freeza's plans was a byproduct of his own ambitions and the only reason he acted on the impulse was because he was in the company of those who slapped his shit on Earth, the guy literally said "what are the odds either way im immortal or dead" pissant coward

He took off for Planet Namek as soon as he found out Freeza was there he had no idea the earthlings would be there

Goku black is more redpilled than vegeta

Hercule / Mister Satan is basically Sup Forums

>upper middle class
> Greedy
> Coward
> Boasts how he is the best
>egomaniac
> Claims strongest
> Violent
>angry
>Actually is sensitive
>Actually can be kind hearted

Gohan kept secrets from his gf and taight her how to fight then married her after saving the earth and had a child with a badass attitude.

Goten is always between women and generally not giving a fuck true alpha

Trunks gets a a crush and suddenly DB is turned into The Adventures of Trunks and Mai
expect 4 years of Trunk and Mai shoved into your eyeballs only to have something go wrong after 4 years of the Trunks and Mai show. I'll even bet Trunks gets dumped and depressed with an additional segment of Vegeta and Trunks bonding with some advice. YUCK

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

So he switched his plan of stalking in the shadows to aligning to earth, the point remains the same

Yeah it was a tossup between him and geralt though. Postedhim cause it's how I envision all the REDPILL people on here. Fat, drunkards, think women love them but don't. Get cucked because they're pieces of shit. Beat people when they don't get their way. Think it's a better representation of the redpill.

>woman.
Tits or gtfo, nobody gives a fuck about your gender.

Gas yourself.

Also since none of you fucks watch Hot Chick I guess I'll have to post my redpilled anime character

The tv show made roose bolton absolutely fucking retarded. Season 6 was so fucking disappointing. Book Stannis though.. Based as fuck.

Gattsu

Ah of course, didn't check the flag before I read the post.

A song of ice and faggotry
>reading even once

lol

Ah yes, the BLACKED swordsman. He was forced to take the redpill as a suppository.

Also Tobirama

Uchiha are basically Jews, the only difference is that they suffered a holocaust.

Frollo literally did nothing wrong

>remove gypsy

no one's played tactics ogre?
fuck you guys

This, Tobirama dindu nuffin. He and the second Hokage had the right idea. Should have wiped out the Eternal Uchiha a long time ago.

why is it that Sup Forums thinks impotent rage is equal to redpill?

>upper middle class
You mean the top 1%, between him and capsule Corp they are the riches families.
> Greedy
He actually gives back to the community, also he wanted to give Goku money for saving the world.
>Coward
Only if its something on a Z fighter's level.
> Boasts how he is the best
I mean he's been winning martial arts tournaments for a long time.
>egomaniac
Yeah, to a point
>Claims strongest
On paper he's legit.
>Violent and angry
he's just boastful.
>Actually is sensitive
True
>Actually can be kind hearted
true

>wants open borders with the demon world

>blueballs the character

Except he fell for the "gypsy pussy" meme.

Bruh. If you've ever met gypsies irl, you would turn into frollo within minutes

Does the halo in the back his head in ep 65 preview mean he has become angelic? Is he the angel of death now, especially given his color scheme?

inclusive societies are redpilled, most of the evil in this world is caused directly by exclusives who run the world through money and fear.

This Man right here

I did great game, don't really remember the side characters that much. Mostly remember you bipolar sexually frustrated sister.

>blind impotent rage

"Blind" and "impotent" are piss poor words to describe the rage, kid.

>submits to higher power

He had no choice for a long time. Playing the long game is wiser than going up against Frieza when his BASE power was 530,000 compared to Vegeta's ultimate maximum of 180,000 in Ozaru form at the time.

That's not "blind" rage at all. Your first 2 points are contradictory.

For years, yes. Then he found out.

Again, plotting.

>opportunist backstabber

I like how you keep contradicting yourself. Blind raging dipshit one minute, cunning tactician the next.

>cucked

Nope.

>bound to earth by vagina

No argument here, but do you want him to bail on them like a the common nigger?

>little to no self value

Hardly.

>always comparing himself to someone with natural gift

True, and he's all the better for it.

It's not perfect or "THE BEST BOOK SERIESI EVER OH MY GOD" but it's definetely enjoyable. Sucks that he'll never finish it.

Tobirama. Most redpilled Naruto character.

MORE IMPOTENT RAGE (Griffith just hides it well with his serpent like character but inside he's seething)

Are you people fucking retarded

Do you not know that this is just a cartoon and th3se characters are NOT REAL. You're all trying to explain this or that about a fucking drawing in a piece of paper like it wasn't some random jap mans idea of what would look cool on tv

Kys, all of you

Haha that fucking quest. I was about ready to throw my controller against the wall. They recreated that scenario perfectly.

Has tried to rescue a princess several time. Still hasn't been named a prince or gotten any cannon pussy

The first book was good, second was good also. Then it just became a word salad that he will never be able to finish. Too many loose ends and too many characters spread over too many continents. I regret reading all the ones currently out at this point.

are these characters not a reflection of ourselves? Are they beyond the scope of probability when you disregard the super powers?

Truly the most redpilled character in the series

Inhuman BEATS!