Should Finland join NATO...

Should Finland join NATO? Keep in mind that Russia is the biggest trading partner Finland has and joining NATO would probably cost a lot of money.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/fin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No thanks Joukahainen. America doesn't need more eurotrash to support.

Purely from an american perspective I think the US would be thrilled to have military bases that close to St. Petersburg.

You assume war hawk Illary will be president..something that will never happen.

absolutly yes. you niggers are cancer. get the fuck from my Spt NOW

What is this "spt"? I don't know why but russian tourists just come here in like really expensive cars and wear tracksuits and proceed to buy like thirty liters of milk and random groceries and go back so I consider them a bit weird.

meant Spb.

>Spt
What is Spt???

I assume he means St. Petersburg.

I'm pretty sure he would have written spb if he ment it.

Can you meet the 2% commitment?
If not fuck off were full.

If finland were to join NATO I think by necessity Finland would meet it because spending would increase and Finland already spends like 1,4% of gdp on the FDF but I am no politician or economist so I could be full of shit.

Dunno, to me it seems like Russia is not especially interested in Finland. I don't see a need in the creating another high tense region

I'm not supporting NATO membership.

I'm not a kid and I have really thought about it.

With NATO we could be easily be drawn into war in Baltics, while other members wouldn't need to do a shit.

Best way to keep Finland safe is to have good relations to all neighbours and have good bilateral pacts with USA.

>Keep in mind that Russia is the biggest trading partner Finland
No it is not. Even USA is a bigger partner.

>joining NATO would probably cost a lot of money.
No. Even fucking Germany is in NATO.

Thanks for the disinfo anyway.

Nato + compulsory conscription = nope. Not gonna die in some Batlic ghetto shithole.

Any NATO member is a target in case a nuclear war happens. The only purpose of Eastern European states in NATO is to take the full blow and be eradicated when US and Cuckropean globalists finally attack Russia (they hope their missile defence systems will mostly limit the losses to Eastern Europe, Ukraine, Georgia and such).

they already have us

Finland should join NATO, they had enough problems with Russia.

No nato please.

>No it is not. Even USA is a bigger partner.

also wrong.

Russia is you 3rd biggest trade partner, USA 4th.
Most of your shit is going to germany and sweden.

But you get much of your shit from russia.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/fin/

no we do not want ameritard support nor russo-finno war thanks everyone sure they will destroy each other and then the Finnish khanate will prosper

This. Fuck both Nato and Russia.

>let me tell you about your country