ALGERIA DONATES 500K TO CLINTON FOUNDATION TO BE REMOVED FROM TERROR LIST

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39868
dailycaller.com/2016/10/31/hillarys-two-official-favors-to-morocco-resulted-in-28-million-for-clinton-foundation/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37356
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/28/joe-scarborough/scarborough-says-algeria-donated-clinton-foundatio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is fucking huge

Why aren't you faggots bumping this

Literally the smoking gun in the Democrats campaign

thread deleted in 3, 2, 1,...

BUMP THIS, BEING SLID

bump

it's literally nothing

bump

THANKS FOR THE LITERAL BUMP

Wow that's crazy

crooked af

Bump

It's literally everything

This was news 6 years ago, as you are quoting the fucking news articles. This is nothing.

>Podesta: "provide press with details"
>Press: "we have details, and this is shady"
>nothing fucking happens

If anything this is more proof that Clinton Foundation can get money from terrorists, remove them from watch lists, and NOTHING happens to them when it is reported by newscorp

>on of the few countries in the region that isn't destabilized

really makes me think

Bump

bump

Bumpo

We are Weaponized-Autism.

Fear us.

We have evolved.

FUCKING HUGE. also 500k aint shit thats insane

Holy shit this is maybe the biggest thing I've seen come out of both the leaks and O'Queef's journalism

Make some memes lads.

I think you are on to something. Also Morocco 12 dollar donation to clinton foundation

it's literally nothing

>"Is there quid pro quo there? It's really hard to tell."

Come the fuck on it's clear as day.

I googled this and it gave articles from last year

Nice to refresh memories I guess but it's nothing new

cool story faggot, I guess finally getting confirmation after 6 years is nothing to you.

did you know that any middle school child knows how to falsify or fabricate documents with a little cut n paste?

bump spread this on #HillaryForPrision

bump for trump

Holy SHIIIT

Buumpin.

means you can do a lot and get away with it for pretty cheap.

This is nothing in the grand scheme of shit, they're guilty of much worse, but just shows you how crooked and corrupt these pieces of shits on Hillary's team are. 500k to get off terror list, cheap, they can be bought for cheap, that's the scary part.

FOX was just talking about this.

This all day

Oqueefe is not a journalist. Please do not use his name again, he is nothing.

SPOOKY BULMP

Very important bumpski

direct link

thats why I gave you sources you gaped out faggot.

THIS

Attach it to the HillaryforPrison tag

How many bakeries Algeria ever bombed? 0? Not a fucking issue, drumpfs.

bumpin

Actually Morocco gave $28 million to get Clinton to shut down America's largest phosphate mining company so the Moroccan state-owned one could dominate the market.

dailycaller.com/2016/10/31/hillarys-two-official-favors-to-morocco-resulted-in-28-million-for-clinton-foundation/

direct link

I swear to god they browse pol for news, and to stay ahead of the curve.

It's old news guys. Old news.

Were they taken off the list?

This is something, people need to stop saying its nothing. Its all something. Just because they have committed numerous crimes doesnt mean one is nothing but all is a big deal, they are all a big deal. You are FUCKING DESENSITIZED from all this shit. This right here, even if she did nothing else should warrant the gallows. This is fucking treason on its own.

They did come back from their breaks talking about Wikileaks, like two or three times in the past hour.

It's not nothing in the grand scheme of things bro

Everything together is the grand scheme of things

Well it's a foreign power bribing the US secretary of state for political favours. So unless the US is on the same level as a Central American banana republic in terms of accepting and ignoring corruption, it's pretty big.

they do, they browse my thread. HEY FOX, IF YOU ARE WATCHING, TELL MEGYN TO SPELL HER NAME RIGHT AND STOP BEING A BITCH.

P R I S O N
R
I
S
O
N

Its funny how they came from utterly hating Sup Forums 7 years ago to working back to back with most deplorable board of Sup Forums. Trump uniting people.

keep this thread bumped, I am not on twatter, anons who are need to broadcast this out loud. I have sent this to the CFG to meme it for nomienet.

Really makes me bump.

Sure.

O'Keefe isn't a journalist. You're not a faggot shill.

>Remember Brink, it's just what you do, not who you are...

exactly. the clintons are cheap whores

Bumping :)

Bmp

Imagine these cunts getting back into the WH.

Terrifying.

This

Can you burgers just put this bitch in prison already?

While I'm sure this is true, the email itself does not actually confirm or anything. If you actually look at it, it's a WaPo article being forwarded and discussed. They're not actually saying "yes this is exactly what happened", they're circulating the article around internally.

What about the $28 million from Morocco bud?

Thank you for correcting the record : - )

wew lad

actually it does confirm that they took the money from a terrorist state Algeria. Read the email on the left, they are discussing keeping it a secret or disclosing the donation..........

What.
Read underscored lines, there's direct confirmation they took money.

Okay, so maybe I'm tired but I'm not seeing the issue here. The first email confirms they received a donation from Algeria, and asks whether they should talk about it with the press. The second email quotes an article that accuses them of accepting bribes from Algeria, but doesn't make any comment that would confirm this. Then the other guy mentions that on the website itself the article received the rating "false", and they are happy with this.

So what have I missed?

This is actually bad. I can't even.

You're right.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Bamp

I read the same thing

Taking money from a country on the terrorist list should be criminal anyways.

Damage control.

Read the underlined words again.

They took the money and were contemplating on whether to confirm to the media or keep shut about taking it.

this has nothingburger written all over it

Idiots, every single time.

Listen you fucking cucksticks, I'm saying YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT THE "SMOKING GUN" YOU WANT IT TO BE. They are not saying "yep we took the donation to take them off the terror list :^)"
What they're saying is "it was a one-time donation for Haiti relief and we disclosed it to the public we dindu nuffin rong :^)"

>This donation was disclosed publicly on our website

Did they take the money knowingly for taking Algeria off the terror list? Yeah, they PROBABLY DID. Does this email prove it? No, so in other words, KEEP LOOKING instead of pissing yourselves over every little snippet thinking you've found "the one" and acting like divisive MUH CTR retards every time you get told to the evidence isn't conclusive enough yet.

So is the crime taking donations from a terrorist state at the time? Little confused by this. Can they feighn ignorance and just keep pushing the charitable donation lie?

exactly this!!!!

pic related is you

dude the fuck are you ranting about???

THEY TOOK A DONATION FROM A COUNTRY ON A TERROR LIST, THATS #1.

CONFIRM YOU UNDERSTAND THIS.

#2. The email doesn't show absolute proof of how the funds were used and why, but it shows probable cause to be investigated further. We all know that , donation occurred, then they were removed. CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS.

ive send this to all Norwegian mainstream media.

I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME IN YOUR RESPECTABLE COUNTRIES

>THEY TOOK A DONATION FROM A COUNTRY ON A TERROR LIST, THATS #1.

And they already admitted it publicly. This email does not contain any new information that was not already known.

Here it is again in another text color:

>This email does not contain any new information that was not already known.

Probably? They did cumstain.
Read the fucking words again. They took they money and they distributed it as "aid". Knowing how the Clintons have raped Haiti, and how their foundation only gives 10% of their money to actual charities, they probably distributed most that money to their own pockets.

Bump

hmmmm
did we donate?

>This email does not contain any new information that was not already known.

Fucking colonies

>dubs
UHHHHH

Bump. Don't let this slide, spam this shit everywhere, use popular hashtags for maximum visibility

>T-this is old news
Fucking damage control.
We have e-mails now that confirmed this happened and how they knew it was wrong to take the money but did so anyway.

Bump for skellies

you had 123 years to genocide them all you incompetent fuck

> Its midnight in Japan
> Japan shilling this hard for Killary
Neurons firing rapidly.

>T-this is old news
>S-stop talking about it
Again. This is you.

This issue was already talked about in 2015. See:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/28/joe-scarborough/scarborough-says-algeria-donated-clinton-foundatio/

I'm not agreeing with Politifact on the basis of truth/falsehood of Joe's claims, but as you now see this is NOT NEW INFORMATION.

You have the cognitive dissonance of a Clinton supporter. It is a matter of public FACT that the accusation of the CFG taking the Algerian donation for terror list removal was already discussed over a year ago. It is therefore a FACT that this email does not contain any new information. It is therefore a very PLAUSIBLE OPINION that you're an idiot for not realizing this.