Tfw too poor to vote a Republican for president

>tfw too poor to vote a Republican for president

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/07/08/business/economy/housing-program-expansion-would-encourage-more-low-income-families-to-move-up.html?_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you vote Democrat, you'll stay poor and be thanking them for it.

kek

wow
stay home November 12th
You're too uninformed to vote

but don't democrats provide the necessary state investment required to permit social mobility? republicans in general, and specifically trump, will make it harder to get rich if you're poor

You mean November 28th

Republicans need to make more rich people in order to create more Republican voters.

Democrats need to make more poor people in order to create more Democrat voters.

Think about it.

>democrats
>provide anything
They provide the fucking taxes that will keep you poor so that you vote for them again next election cycle.

but don't taxes disproportionately affect the rich? and the money is used to help the poor get richer?

No, exactly the opposite. The richest people/corporations all have lobbies that influence the government so that taxation loopholes remain that allow them to pay as little as possible and still keep things legal. Taxation hurts the ordinary person the most.

This. I was a democrat for years until I actually started giving as hit about politics and realized that the democrat party is the one that deceptively keeps people poor. People say "reganomics" was a ploy to keep rich people rich, but really that occurred during the Clintion administration who made sure the rich had no incentive to expand their businesses in the US.

Yes but Democrats provide welfare which make you comfortable when you are poor.

If you are poor and comfortable on welfare then why strive to improve your situation?

You mean November 2017

how much do you receive on welfare in the usa? i was under the impression it was a pitiful existence, if you think that people are comfortable on it im not sure what to say to you

>vote republican
>jobs return to country and economy is boosted
>vote democrat
>jobs leave the country and you are forced to beg the government for support

> too poor
You mean stupid and lazy. Nevertheless:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Under certain circumstances (assuming you do everything you literally can to receive some form of aid), you can receive upwards of at least $40k a year.

It's a great existence. Gets better and better if you have kids.

They even give you a house in exclusive neighborhoods now.

nytimes.com/2015/07/08/business/economy/housing-program-expansion-would-encourage-more-low-income-families-to-move-up.html?_r=1

>a year

You can't stay on welfare for that long unless you are physically disabled, or a poor woman who pops out babies. Welfare also isn't that easy to get in the US, you have to meet a very specific set of circumstances to get on it in the first place. When I was unemployed and dried up my savings, I was shit out of luck because I didn't apply for unemployment as soon as I lost my job. What sort of bullshit is that? Shit just encourages people to try to leech off the system constantly, because if you truly need it, you wont get it because you didn't follow some bullshit rule.

I was thinking about this the other day.

Liberals \ Democrats usually promise you (not give) enough for you to go by but not enough for you to get out of poverty. Of course niggers and spics that can't think ahead will take the handout no questions asked and then wonder why they're still poor. They fall for the trap every time. Meanwhile the democrats laugh at their expense and get richer which is kind of ironic if you consider how they always spout the same shit about caring for the poor, the uneducated, the oppressed.

Right-wing \ Republicans usually promise (and give) a better job market and try to give you the tools to get out of poverty kinda God helps those who helps themselves. So if you're willing to work hard you'll see your efforts rewarded.

Yes, because open borders will do wonders for your welfare state. Let's vote for the Democrat and import tens of million welfare recipients.

>white
>poor

>vote Trump
>he immediately unfucks the economy
>average American citizen is wealthy again like in the 80s when America was great
>new golden age of technological advancement
>10 years later, robots have replaced the majority of mining/farming/manufacturing/delivery/etc. jobs
>universal basic income is inevitably implemented, even with a republican president there is no way to avoid this with robots replacing everyone's jobs
>every product you need to live healthy and comfortably is dirt cheap because no human labor was used to produce it
>you are no longer poor

>too poor to vote a Republican for president
No such thing as too poor to vote Republican, but there is such a thing as too committed to leeching off welfare.

universal income is not needed because economics dictates that robots making products cheaper will cause deflation which means your dollars are worth MORE. As long as the federal reserve doesn't print more money (which they will) if they are allowed to exist. End the Fed to end the Jew.

>tfw swarm of pajeets and chinks flood my job market
>nojobs, even though pajeets do the job poorly

Nah, living on welfare is totally possible in the USA. I would know I work part time fast food while going to school. All my managers just work this deadbeat fast food job at 30+ and don't bother finding anything better because they live comfortably despite being single moms. The government just covers them. They all have 2010+ cars and new phones.

The only people that really get shafted in this country are the middle class and anyone not on welfare. My whole entire family is full of blue collar workers and small business owners. We pay out the fucking ass for taxes, get shit medical and auto insurance while driving old af cars.