Christopher Poole

Hey fags. What's it like knowing moot is an atheist and a redditor?

reddit.com/r/atheistbakesale/about/moderators

He's been a redditor for 10 fucking years. Most reddit employees haven't been on reddit that long.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ddxZw
archive.is/CQSoS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

Hiro owns Sup Forums now. Who gives a fuck about moot?

LEAF

Moot is a fucking normalfag loser, fuck him.

We always knew moot was a faggot

He should've killed Sup Forums instead of passing it along.

You come here for lulz and reddit for serious discussion

member berries member the good times

It's fine. Anybody with sense is an atheist and anybody who cares already knew that moot is a member of many social media sites.

The better question is what is like to live with that cognitive dissonance that allows you to hate all redditors while simultaneously enjoying a website made by a redditor.

No one on Sup Forums is religious, a bunch of fags just like to pretend they are.

Most of you are redditors also. Even I tried it, but the site is too annoying to navigate.

tbqhwy Sup Forums has been slow as fuck recently because apparently Hiroshimoot is trying to cut costs, yet moot ran this hellhole out of his mom's basement for over a decade while never being this much of a Jew.

I kind of miss that faggot.

Be sure to support the Nip Jew by buying a Sup Forums pass though.

Depends

Do reddit mods do it for free?

>Do reddit mods do it for free?

Yes.

I know that much. 10 yearer here. He is gone. Move on. Remembering the good times will just hurt you more.

>reddit
>serious discussion

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I was going to buy one again, but he said that Sup Forums is going to die anyway on qa so what is the point?

I saw that post but I don't think he was actually saying Sup Forums will be kill for good. I interpreted it as a joke, but even if you take it seriously I think he was saying he is killing a few boards. I hear /wsg/ was voted to be killed instead of more intrusive ads being introduced.

Kind of a shame because where will I go now to get my sound webms? That one shitty site lebbit uses to upload pics because it's too much of a shithole to host its own images? Fuck that, I don't even know how to navigate either of those pieces of shit nor do I have a desire to learn.

Still, pisses me off that moot could run this place as some angsty teenager in his mom's basement for like 14 years before finally selling it to some Nip who immediately becomes a Jew in under a year. Doesn't even hide it.

Don't support the lying fucking gook

its good value do it

not really, he is being a jewish faggot that wants to get maximum profit out of this place, he did this same type of faggotry with 2ch dont buy Sup Forums passes he is probably selling your information

It wasn't a joke.

He's an incompetent fuck.

I'm not spending 20 USD on this site if he's not going to maintain it.

Did you read my post? Are you stupid? Would you buy a pass to a gym that's closing?

20 dollars is less than i spend on food a day

He is lying, the whole thing doesn't cost that much since, bandwith and electricity cost exponentianly decreased during the last 10 years, especially with solutions like Cloudflare.
While the archives are still destroyed after 7 days and the files are still limited to 4MB.
Finally the place is at an all time high in term of popularity.

He is just trying to milk you, we know since the beginning he is a shady gook, the nips on 2ch told us.
Don't fall for these memes, he is pushing his narrative for money.

I always knew moot was a huge fag, in fact, everyone on Sup Forums is.

He's a fucking closet tranny-in-denial that pretends to be a normie. Plus he got a job at Google, he could care less about this place now.

Europoor food is overpriced. I can go an entire day on 5 USD if I don't eat out.

You're arguing for wasting money. Eat a bullet.

sure whatever poorfag

>he could care less

Why are Americans SO stupid? It's COULDN'T care less, you RETARD!

Not a poorfag. People with money don't waste money.

the reason i spend so much money on food is because i buy mostly organic

the reason why i bought a pass is because its cheap af and it removes captcha

>tfw thinking about his final stream Q&A that lasted like 10 hours
>tfw I stayed up the entire night listening to it

rip in peace moot

>he spends $20 on food a day
>"what the fuck"
>look at flag
>Scandinavia
Oh, right you live in a commie shithole where things cost like 5 times what they actually cost. Never mind.

>i buy mostly organic

Oh so you're retarded too. A scientifically literate person wouldn't buy organic. I bet you hate GMOs too, moron.

>removes captcha

Not worth it if you don't use Sup Forums that much.

Atheism is fine. It's retarded but people can believe what they want.

Website tribalism is a meme.

Ten years ago, reddit was a site EXCLUSIVELY used by Ron Paul fans. Even reddit was something promising before the normie cancer swept in.
Sup Forums has only survived so long because the tree of liberty is refreshed from time to time with poo poo pee pee and gore driving the normies out.
Sup Forums almost died during GamerGate when moot revealed he was a SJW and tried to manipulate Sup Forums to get everyone to either abandon their ideology or leave the site. Only shit tier anons remained, and believe it or not you're one of those shit tier anons if you never left for the other site back then.
Returning here was only acceptable after it became apparent Hiroshima Nagasaki actually was better than moot. If you used Sup Forums in the period of time between when moot fucked with Sup Forums and when Hiroshima Nagasaki bought the site, then you are the worst sort of trash and you need to leave immediately.

Prove that. I doubt anyone on reddit even knew who ron paul was in 2006.

I miss moot

i like my country :)

>Anybody with sense is an atheist

Not surprising. Moot is like the Beta king, what else should be expected?

I have to wonder, at some point, did someone write that completely unironically? And does his butthole clench and a flush of shame spreads across his face when he read that?

That's good. All the best in the future, lad.

nothin personnel... kid...

Explain for us how you can be a thinking, sensible person and still believe in invisible cosmic entities that make rules about people's sex lives and demand verbal or telepathic affirmation of their cosmic authority.

I'll wait.

uh i only use reddit to constantly leave posts on the hillary clinton board among hillary fags telling them that the latest scandal has switched my vote to jill stein and they always reply to me trying to covince me not to do that and get all sad.
more people should do this

I wonder how mad this loser is that he sold Sup Forums JUST before the alt right uprising happened, and therefore will not get to bask in the glorious shadow of a Trump presidency with us.

SAD!

This isn't a cringe thread.

The content of your arguments is the only thing that matters on an anonymous image board. How long you've been here does not make you a special snowflake, any more than wearing purple undies does.

You're fundamentally no different from a cringey, pretentious emo kid boasting about using Myspace before it was cool.

I don't boast about how long I've been here, because I don't need validation from anons, and frankly, if you think about it, it's pathetic that you do. You should reconsider your entire life, and stop being such a cancerous, colossal faggot.

tl;dr: Post with substance, not elitist, pretentious drivel. Or better yet, an hero and make the board less shit for all of us.

some typical front page posts from then
archive.is/ddxZw
archive.is/CQSoS
Then one day it was like a switch flipped, as if the entire user base had changed into different people overnight, suddenly the volume of Ron Paul posts became Obama posts, and Ron Paul posts were nowhere to be found. Do any olderfags remember this? Some CTR precursor everyone on reddit was too naive to detect took over the site's ability to have political discussions in 2007 and never left

Don't believe Hiro's lies!

Nice pasta, but OP is attacking moot for creating his reddit account 10 years ago, implying that reddit has been the same neoliberal shithole for that entire time. That isn't the case. Ten years ago, reddit was a Sup Forums colony before Sup Forums even existed

Holy shit I didn't know Moot was this handsome.

I'm interested in that, I always thought it was just another kikebook. I've never actually used Reddit.

Without anonymity, image-crafting and virtue-signalling is inevitable, so Reddit's changeover may well have happened organically. Was Reddit ever anonymous? I can't imagine it ever being a place where you could talk freely.

There's no serious discussion on Reddit.

faggots tend to be

>Nice pasta

I'm flattered, but no, it's an original comment.

>that's the joke
I meant what I said, leaf.

Fuck M00t. He betrayed us by allowing his sjw mods to censor us and try to shut down the GG discussion. Archiving threads as soon as they posted. Removing captcha on the board and telling Sup Forums to raid us.
Fuck that sjw cuckold jew faggot.

Not going to fight you, soulless faggot. Go ahead and believe in your cold nothingness after death cause it suits you.

member Sup Forumsipolar ?

>2017
>not being a hardcore internet user

I have an account on almost every major forum/news aggregate site that has been popular since 2000.

Come at me plebs.

I'll never understand why people accuse Moot of "bringing in SJWs" to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was, and still is, the complete opposite of politically correct.