S3E7 "Big Reveal"

I seem to be one of the few people who realized President Morty was Evil Morty as soon as he made that speech. Only Evil Morty would be that competent and the fact that he fired Campaign Manager Morty immediately was the confirming factor for me.

Most people seem to be saying they realized it after Investigator Rick arrived, or when he purged the Council of Ricks, or when the music started playing or the photo of Evil Morty was shown.

Like jeez, do you guys need to be told literally everything?

I only realized it when I was browsing Sup Forums during the episode and someone posted "i bet that's evil morty" halfway through

it was me

Oh wow OP you are so smart, no wonder you watch rick and morty!!

wow hi user
thanks for spoiling it for me you big bitch

As an aside that's pretty dope evil theme music he has.

I was the only person who realized it as soon as I realized the writers are hacks and this is a fan service season and of course it was going to be Evil Morty.

The Ricks could have originally built the Citadel during those decades they were missing in Beth's life.

Though Morty only came into Rick's life with in the last year in universe.

I don't think it has anything to do with being smarter than Rick. Rick doesn't know there is an Evil Morty. Besides, Ricks will always underestimate Mortys. That is the way of things.

Don't you people get bored of doing this? You use the same couple of stereotypes about a fanbase and repeat them over and over. Every show floods Sup Forums with discussion, tributes and theories when it is currently airing.

Wonder how much foreshadowing the song might have with him.
>Maybe again
>He will be alone
>Guess we're equally damaged
>Find your name
>Do it all the same equally
>Signal when you can't breathe no more
>Say you were me
>Then you could see the view
>You'll know we are equally damaged
>Don't be a fool, make it easier
>You'll learn to say when
>Signal if you can't say, "no more"
>Don't cross your finger
>Sundays will never change
>They keep on coming
>You'll be a freak
>And I'll keep you company...

At least in /our/ Morty's. Some Rick's might have stuck around when Summer and Morty were born

I'm just glad to know blonde redhead is still making money

As someone who likes the show and loathes the contrarians on Sup Forums, I have to agree with him. The OP really does solidify the stereotype of r&m fans being xkcd tier self wankers from reddit

I hoped it was Evil Morty, but I was cynical. It seemed too fan pleasing for them to actually do. I knew the fandom wanted Evil Morty so I figured they'd either never mention him again or quickly and casually kill him in an anticlimactic way to deliberately dissapoint their fans. They still might.

OP wants us all to blow him for being so smart. Fuck that noise.

I realized it 10 seconds into introducing him that it was evil Morty, because he was clearly different than the rest and I have a memory to remind me that Evil Morty exists and that he would try to take control.
Are people really that stupid that they can't put two and two together?

I realized it the second he appeared. Op must be a fucking retard to take as long as it did to put it together. Op please stop posting here, you're not bright enough for this show.

Here's a thought:

A Morty needs to have a Rick (grandfather), but Ricks are unlikely to have a Morty (genes are passed at random to grandchildren). Mortys should be much, much rarer than Ricks.

Mortys should be a precious commodity for Ricks, not something to be abused.

Ep came out a week ago, keep up faggot

How come there is no universe with a Jerry that married Beth, but isn't a dumb loser?

the only successful Jerrys have been Actor Jerry that didn't marry Beth, but eventually went back for Beth; and Cronenberg Jerry that went all Savage and became successful by smashing things.

I really hope they use the part with lyrics or at least the softer slower music after Evil Morty kills C137Rick and our Morty breaks down.

A Jerry that is successful before he meets Beth does not put up with Beth.

I noticed it the moment rick and morty went to atlantis
you fucking slowpoke

Its not a stereotype when OP is one of those unironically. Like wow you predicted something so obvious in a tv show. Youre not special.

DIO

There was literally no indication that it was evil morty until the very end and even then the eyepatch is on the wrong side. Don't count your chickens and all that

It may be on adult swim but we all know who this show is targeting. You as a grown adult figured it out faster than the kids watching it. The only thing surprising here is your inability to understand this shit.

Shit I noticed it as soon as Rick C-137 asked Morty C-137 who was gonna help him sterilize a race. Only Evil Morty is that capable, obviously. Newsflash people, there's this little thing called FORESHADOWING. Look it up.

I'm with this guy.
I don't even watch Rick and Morty, only caught a few episodes and even I clicked that it was Evil Morty right away.

I obviously meant spoiling it for me during the show baka

I had simply forgotten about him existing at all until the piano played

I realized it when the first second of the preview came up. Fucking keep up op

If people don't want to be identified with a stereotype they shouldn't act like it.

What part of infinite dimensions don't you understand?

I realized OP is a faggot after the first three words, try to keep up, guys.

Holy shit that was evil Morty? Wow gee user, I'm sure grateful to you for letting me know, it totally flew over my head since it was so subtle. You're some kind of genius huh? It's like you're Rick and I'm Morty xD

>>Say you were me
>>Then you could see the view
>>You'll know we are equally damaged
>>Don't be a fool, make it easier
>>You'll learn to say when
>>Signal if you can't say, "no more"
So Evil Morty wants to bring Rick's down to the same level of Mortys to show that they're equal?

I was kind of expecting Evil Morty to take his place after the failed assassination attempt. Snuff him out in the hospital bed and no one would notice since the Ricks would probably be doctors who don't care about Mortys. Just another dead body showing up randomly in Morty Town.

I know you're joking, but I had to actually explain that fact to a coworker because they weren't able to piece it together themselves, somehow.

I think it might be the opposite. He wants to show Mortys are capable of being equal to Ricks, something already shown and implied with our Morty.

I thought season 2 was hackier. Jerry and Beth get back from that shitty long trip on the Titanic and are happy to just go straight out again all day because $500 and ice cream.

Yeah I kinda got the feeling immediately after he showed up.

Don't put too much expectation on the average R&M fan though, it's not fair to them.

The people that would post here are mostly people that realized it early on.

Nobody cares when your mexican busboy co-worker with no grasp of physics figured it out.

He was expressing increduility that so many others failed to see it even though it was obvious.

You didn't see that because you're retarded.

I didn't realize it was Evil Morty because we last saw Evil Morty in season 1. Like 2 years ago. I forgot he even existed. Because in two years, I've done a bunch of more important things in my life than remember a character in a cartoon show, waiting eagerly for his return.

But hey, you do you.

I think it's fair to point out that the average vocal R&M fan is a bit of a dweeb. Seems to me a lot of people want it to be in your face sciencey and disregard any sembleance of good storytelling (like hey maybe it's a different random universe each week and we don't even know! type shit).

Early onset dementia.

The thing is I fully expected them to never revisit Evil Morty again. And if they did, I'd have expected him to show up just to die anticlimactically. I just don't trust Dan or Justin not to troll their fans.

OP isn't a faggot, he's right, there's something called show-not-tell and somehow half the fucking fanbase of this show only clocked that it was Evil Morty after seeing a literal photograph of him.

What board are you on right now?

I guess I can forgive people for not realizing it was Evil Morty back when Investigator Rick showed up, but not when he killed the council? Not when the song started playing? How dense can you be?

Rick and Morty are the same person. It's a timeloop, and he's his own grandfather.

Rick has been getting smarter and smarter by mentoring his past self and teaching him everything he knows. With each loop, the next generation of Rick's gets smarter and smarter.

Evil morty seeks to end this. He wants to stop the loop from happening again to save the universe from any future ricks.

I like that theory too. Sort of fits in with the Back to the Future origin as well.

IT WAS ME, PICKLE RICKKKK

A lot of Ricks most likley died before they got their Morty's. There's like, a 25 to 30 year gap in between when Rick's implied to invent the portal gun and when he'd be back in his family's life.

Then you have the fact that Ricks are probably more likley to die out in the field. Morty may be a bit dim and have issues but Rick will intentionally make bad decisions because of his ego or vices.

I don't understand the point of the thread.
Good job OP? Well done?
Have a (U) on me.

He's wondering why R&M fans are too retarded to see a an obvious twist coming from a mile away

OP, like all Rick and Morty fans, needs to have his intelligence validated constantly

>I seem to be one of the few people who realized President Morty was Evil Morty as soon as he made that speech.

And Trump was one of the few to realize a health care plan is hard.

This, how did anyone need hints at all? It was immediately obvious the Morty candidate would win, and the only Morty that could play those political games is Evil Morty

>Don't you people get bored of doing this?

Yes, but I'm not going stop pointing out that you're not as clever as you think you are whenever you say something you think is clever, but isn't. If you can stop being impressed with yourself for pointing out the obvious, I won't comment on how you're pointing out the obvious.

I don't think they're the same. The two look prett different. We've seen younger clones of Rick and he doesn't resemble Morty

>You'll be a freak
>>And I'll keep you company...
Evil Morty seducing /our/ Morty to the dark side when?

A little autistic, but I really, really hate that they felt the need to show the pictures. The fact that he was a "Morty who wasn't what he seemed" was honestly enough to nudge the audience into figuring out who he was, and while on the nose, the music revel was great, but I audibly groaned when the last shot was of the picture 100% confirming it.

It's a simple thing that should minimize the number of retards still not getting it. Also, deaf people who can't hear the theme.

>say you were me
Lots of that going on lately. It'd be a literal case and metaphorical being they're similar in being ruthless and capable of violence.
>then you could see the view
I could see Evil Morty going on about how Ricks are bad, especially C-137 Rick.
>equally damaged
Both have lost their innocence having become dangerous smart and in our Morty's case traumatized individuals.
I could see the two Morty's having their fight while C-137 and CopRick have theirs.

If it helps, the previous episode showed that Morty minus his hangups can be extremely damn effective at whatever he chooses...if not exactly the most effective at serious dating. For hookups? He had that shit down.

Clearly they wanted it to be irrefutable who it was, as opposed to leaving it open and having fans endlessly debate and shitpost about it.

I don't see the problem here.

And I love the same Sup Forums who said Evil Morty was a one-off character who would never be mentioned again claiming they saw this coming from a mile away, kek.

I figured this out before Roiland and Harmon were even conceived. Step it up, brainlet.

t. r/iamverysmart

Most of those people are the ones that don't hang on every detail in this show like autistic o/c crazies. Things like evil morty are dismissed from mind until they come up again, then they're like "oh shit!"
The rest of us saw him coming the moment things swung a morty's direction, because we are fuckhuge faggots that remember and obsess over fucking everything. Next week we'll see that girl who dissed Summer at the end of the 1st season party for two seconds, and you and OP will be like "how did anyone not see that bitch coming!?" while the rest of Sup Forums just goes "yeah, all of us did. Go fucking play on reddit if you want to be the smarty mcallknowingpants of the board."

the worst

that's fucking CUTE