So Spencer is trying to say Iron Man is a fascist? I really dont get the point of invoking imagery of Civil War here

So Spencer is trying to say Iron Man is a fascist? I really dont get the point of invoking imagery of Civil War here.

Nostalgia pandering

That's not Iron Man?

It's evil steve who with all the experiences with regular steve and an iron man suit and with the shield (at first) still jobbed to regular Steve.

>>reading Marvel comics

You're doing this either ironically or you're very stupid.

Iron Man was a fascist before they had to make him a good guy because RDJ made him popular.

Only battered housewives read Marvel these days.

Best to drop them entirely until there's a change in management.

Maybe you should read comics instead of watching shitty youtube channels senpaitachi.

Yeah, so how do you get "Spencer is trying to say Iron Man is a fascist" from that? It's an art ref to Civil War, but the context of the situation is not exactly the same and I don't know why you would assume it is.

Do you think when someone references the Pieta they are saying a character is literally Jesus? Do you think in TOMAHAWK for 12 CENTS this Indian boy is meant to literally be Jesus?

Are you, and I ask this unironically, autistic?

Says the SJW who reads nothing but Black Mask shit if anything at all.

What? An user asked if that was Iron man and I responded it was evil Steve, are you really this retarded where you can't read a reply?

I mostly read DC and indie shit, but recently from Marvel I enjoyed the Nova miniseries, Ultimates 2.0 and am currently reading Black Bolt and Chris Priest's Inhumans mini.

You can boycott whatever you like but the most sensible way to support comics is to buy what you like, and not buy what you don't. Inb4
>buying comics

I am the user you were first replying to, m8. That wasn't a sincere question. I shouldn't have put a question mark on it but I was saying, that isn't Iron Man to the OP. I was unsure if he realized that.

I like Marvel and I like comics. That's why I post here. Take your memeing somewhere else.

He's obviously aware of that, that's why he's referencing the first Civil War.

Yeah but I think that's a really retarded position to take as explained here

I don't get the point of calling Cap "our champion" for the duration of this fight so he completely vanishes from the comic during the celebratory group shots.

I kinda get both points I mean it could just be a throwback to the first Civil war since that was an "iconic" page but it could also be invoking imagery how Tony was a "fascist" in the first civil war, comics are a visual medium so invoking messages through imagery is their bread n butter. That said I don't think Spencer meant it that way, I mean I don't think he'd think that far ahead.

We're all masochists.

>Implying

Stop reading Marvel.