Uhhh Sup Forums?

Uh Sup Forums? What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jtsRuWFes84

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
youtu.be/Dn1ZK2kcfQ8?t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
youtube.com/watch?v=SxYE9ZpMPGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums will avoid this thread as usual.

avoidance is acceptance

inb4 CTR

Pls Sup Forums watch this. Trump is a russian spy. I'm scared of trump presidency. The sovereignty of Poland will be in danger if he's president

Well. Putin doesn't like Jews. I don't like Jews. We seem to be on the same team. So I don't care if they have a relationship or not. I don't care if Trump is a sleeper agent. Honestly? I don't much care for the US. If Trump gets elected we have a chance to bring back the spirit of the US. But my fear is, it's dead anyway. So even if Trump gets 8 years (which I hope he does) I'm afraid the Jews and their useful idiots will ruin it all over again. Trump is our last shot. If he can turn things around so drastically that he can save our civilization, that would be great. But if not, the US is doomed to suffer the fate of every other great country.

BUMP wow this is actually kind of a big deal

the spirit of the US? He's a treasonous faggot who undermines the America we all love.

>I have business relationship therefore sleeper agent.

There's nothing a US Russian alliance couldn't do. Poland about to be blown the fuck out for all time.

Comrade Drumpfsky likely has a deal with Russia like he had with Cuba. Or, worse: imagine Russian hackers dug up dirt on him so bad that he can't afford to cross Putin. How on Earth are we supposed to trust this guy?

Business relationship =/= political relationship

that and him being in business he's trying not to burn further business ventures. he may have also been planning to run for the presidency at the time and just like he tested out his immigration policy on a crowd that year he may have been testing those statements too.

also point number two. He invited Russian hackers to hack the DNC on stage you remember that? Is that not treason? That's infringement on our sovereignty. That's a cuck move.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

Trump himself is a Jew. Voting for him will do literally nothing to effect the plans that "they" have for us, because he is one of them and he works for their interests. I know that's hard for some anons to wrap their heads around (who ever heard of a guy pretending to be something he wasn't, right? And especially a wealthy Bavarian businessman running for president, that's like the last person I would expect to lie!)- but it's all a fucking ruse. Trump is the chosen candidate, he will win no matter what, voting doesn't matter. The only thing that we as Americans could do to stop this madness is to wake everyone up to the Satanic kikes that run this country and as long as you're all on your knees lapping up Trump's kike schlong juice, that is far from happening. Pol used to have influence, if we wanted to truly help America, we could.

Look at this mental gymnastics. He lied about having a relationship with him or even communicating with him. You would defend treason? You don't really love America.

old news

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

He doesn't invite them at all. He said he hopes the 33,000 emails are found.

sage

anyone can edit a diferent question there
never mentions russia or putin in the response
ok

The America "we" love doesn't exist. It died. It died long before either you or I was born. The people of this country are objectively dumb. Like they're so dumb it can be proven mathematically. The whites should just buy land in Mexico and try and start civilization over. The US sucks pretty bad. We're dumb, broke and our government has been the aggressor in pretty much every engagement since WWII. Even before then. We're the bad guys. We no longer hold the spirit of the settlers and founding fathers. That spirit exists in only a few people today. Those people should leave this cesspool of a country and go try to start a great civilization. But this time keep out the Jews.

Rollin'.

>Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
>not an invitation
>hoping a foreign actor gets involved in American affairs

Well then we're fucked either way according to you. Maybe we should just kill ourselves. Maybe you should go first

What does Putin have to do with anything other than be a buzzword for "scary man who's bad"?

why should we care about Putin at all?

Rôłłįñ

Edgy samurai. Cool

Really user? Going the denial conspiracy theory route?

youtu.be/Dn1ZK2kcfQ8?t=2s

NOW THIS IS A REAL OCTOBER SURPRISE

RUSSIAN AGENT CONFIRMED

my mom died because of one of you people

why lie about it? And Putin has disrespected American interests by invading Ukraine. Trump sides with him over own our government. You're ok with that? You guys who defend this are being played by Putin. He's making us look bad. I choose America over Russia any day. Shame on you faggots for defending this.

If it doesn't matter, why did Trump lie about it? What's he trying to hide from us? This is HUGE.

>What is hyperbole

We're literally fucked either way, but seriously go ahead and vote Trump, voting isn't real and doesn't matter but I promise you a week from now you will get to feel the "joy" of your (((candidate))) winning. Unless we wake people up in a massive way, we are fucked. At this point I'm fairly sure our only option is to hunker down and wait for the end times and the second coming of Jesus, He is literally the only thing that can save us now.

I choose bros before hos

cunt

>tried to build hotels in Russia
>got shut down
>tried to talk it out with putin but didn't get anywhere

And if he tried to explain that nuance, the lugenpresse would crucify him. Are you retarded or something?

So if someone asks you in an interview if you know someone and if you are in communication with them and you respond yes. Then three years later deny it. That's what you consider hyperbole? It's really disgusting how much mental gymnastics is going on in this thread. Especially from American posters. Choosing to defend treason over America. You guys are cucks.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

Who cares? I don't care what he's hiding. He talks shit about globalists. Good enough for me.

Probably because the press would whip braindead lemmings like you into a frenzy over a business deal, exactly like you're trying to do here?

Gas yourself m9

>the interview was political in nature. Praising Putin over Obama
>using lugenpresse unironically
you are such a poser

Keep sucking putin's cock traitor. You're no patriot. And take your own advice.

so he doesn't have a relationship with Putin and he lied about it in an interview years ago, okay, and?

It's laughable that Hillary's already resorting to "muh russian conspiracy" when she claims that the FBI investigating her is conspiracy-tier

What a fucking crook.

everyone here with eyes can see that your posting is unnatural, fuck off cunt

Sadly this is what the Trump camp actually believes. It's okay that Trump is literally a Russian agent working to destroy America. Just as long as he yells at Mexicans.

I already voted for Trump. Plus I'm in Texas so I threw a drop of water in an ocean. I hope Trump gets elected. The people I hate seem to hate him so he's good in my book. On top of that, everyone I hate likes Hillary. So I'll just follow my gut. With Clinton it's assure ruin. Trump is a gamble and I'm willing to gamble.

i've been posting on Sup Forums far longer than you newfag. You're obviously a reddit poster with how emotional you get.

Who cares. Clinton is a known puppet. Trump is the wild card. The US is on its last leg. It needs a wild card.

I dont get it, do you think I'm advocating for Clinton or something? Jesus. I dont care who you vote for, voting is fake. I just wish more people would wake up and realize that Trump is lying and does not represent anything that he claims to represent.

Is there a version of this video without the music? Could do without some of those cut scenes too

I live in Texas. He had me at yelling at Mexicans.

eat shit

Low energy. Sad!

>clinton is a known puppet
Her supporters say that's a conspiracy theory

what is with these posters lately

make the roll, pay the toll

Of course. You're advocating not voting at all. We both know you're a faggot. And I know you get shekels for every (you). I'll keep giving you (you)s but you've got to get new material. I'm bored now.

Her supporters are American. So I think it's safe to assume they're dumb. Now like I told that other wet noodle. Get new material. I'm bored.

I never cared if he did or didn't have a relationship with Putin. Securing a peaceful relationship with Russia is necessity to stop the fucking bloodthirsty war hawks/military industrial complex from sending my ass to Moscow in a fighter jet.

Never ever says he met Putin. Just says he has a relationship. In fact, what he's saying seems to imply he doesn't have direct contact with him and won't in future, because he's speculating rather than talking about anything specific.

"Relationship" can mean many, many things. The fact that we both post on Sup Forums is a relationship between us. We have no idea what was going through Trump's head that made him think he could say he had a relationship with Putin. And that if he wasn't just saying it even though he knew it was untrue, just to seem more diplomatic.

Trump has been trying to establish business in Russia and has not been successful. Maybe those dealings he considers a "relationship".

Worthless CTR propaganda.

Forum sliding tactic that pops up in all threads where evidence is presented against the Russian Manchurian Candidate.

>we have a relationship
>i dont know Putin

We can make peace with Russia without electing a cuck that gives them everything they want. That's called surrender.

DELET THIS

>new material
find a version of this without the cringey music..

and what's your poiint? It's an American election, the only supporters that matter are Americans lol wew

"I do have a relationship" is the context of business is not the same as "I don't know Putin" in the context of politics

/thread

>implying Putin isn't BASED

I'll take Putin as puppet master over Sore-ass any day of the week

>the America we all love

Checked

I already voted for him. I like him. But I am willing to accept him being a turncoat. I don't think he is but you never know. Plus I wouldn't trust the average American to lick my toilet. They'd need directions and supervisor just to get it done and they'd probably still break my toilet somehow.

Neat Trump video, horrible choice in music though.

They see me rollin'

As I said, "relationship" can mean many things. I don't know you. Yet the relation of both being Sup Forums posters exists between us. The relation of both being in the Anglosphere exists between us. The relation of both speaking English exists between us. I have a relationship with you. In fact, I have many, many relationships with you.

He never says he met Putin. Never says he dealt with him personally. He's intentionally vague because he wants the interviewer to talk "relationship" to mean "first name basis, excellent diplomacy, Trump will be a great world leader" whereas it really means "maybe I tried to put a hotel in Russia and Putin knew about it."

There is absolutely no contradiction here, Trump is merely trying to puff himself up to have more diplomatic cloud than he does. Notice how he immediately gets off the topic of relationship and diverts to speculating on how Putin may see the interview in some way or in some form. Nothing about meeting him, nothing about his experiences in doing things with Putin, nothing about the last time they spoke. This is a diversion. Not a diversion to hide his ties with Putin, because he claimed to have a relationship. It's a diversion to get away from elaborating on the relationship because there isn't one in the personal sense that he wants you to think it is. The word "relationship" is all he gives.

having a business relationship with someone does not mean you know them or that they have even met

putin doesnt even speak english so if they have had communications it would have been through 3rd parties

MEMES

HAHA! COUNTER IS MEMES!

Sup Forums is Sup Forums now.

rollin for poe

"I have a relationship with Putin, I know Putin"
>It could mean anything.. r-r-right? That's not an admission of guilt. It's (((diplomatic))).

Is this unclear?
youtube.com/watch?v=SxYE9ZpMPGY
"I spoke directly and indirectly"
>HE NEVER SAID THAT, KIKE, JEW!! YOU LIAR! FILTHY BLASPHEMER.

If that's your reply, don't reply. The post speaks for itself :-) Faggit.

absolutely terrible damage control newfag, learn some more buzzwords and maybe it won't be so obvious next time shill cancer

This

Jew

ok reddit thanks for ur input. upvote this comment

wow he spoke directly and indirectly with Putin KEK. Sup Forums is going to avoid your post though

I upvote this.

CTR for POTUS 2016

Trump said he isn't friends with Putin. Is this a video of him saying he is friends with Putin?

it's true

>The post speaks for itself :-) Faggit.
I'm the one putting up reasonable arguments, not you, CTR.

In both instances he is referring to receiving a gift from Putin. He talks about Putin saying nice things about him (indirectly) and sending him a present (directly). The "nice things" event where he was in Moscow is very clearly the same present event where he was talking about his pageant.

So on the one hand, he puffs up his connection to Putin when it's convenient to him, because they have had cursory interactions. On the other hand, when Hillary starts red scaring and warmongering with Russia and blaming everything on them and instructing you to make posts on Sup Forums to the same effect, he plays them down because in the most common sense, there is no real relationship, and they have never even met.

But now Trump is a Russian spy who's turning the US into a puppet state because he visited Moscow to host an event there, and got acknowledged to Putin. I guess now Merkel is also a Russian spy, and the refugee crisis is in fact her way of weakening greater Europe to prepare for Russian invasion.

>Faggit
Let me remind you that the correlation between homosexuality and being a white male Hillary supporter is statistically quite high.

fuck poland you can all die

NO

You have to go back to your stormtard site.