Did anyone else want to visit Europe someday but now can't because it's ruined?

Did anyone else want to visit Europe someday but now can't because it's ruined?

Yes man, I fucking hate how they still haven't taken care of all these bomb ruins from WW2. You won't even find a decent place with hot water, so I recommend you don't come here.

kind of wanted to visit paris to see all the hub bub, but now it's just full of niggers and arabs so it's not even worth going to even if the tickets and hotels were free.

Stop this fucking meme, US is literally only 50% white, as opposed to Sweden 80%, Finland 93% etc etc. You need to get off your high horse and fix the nigger/ spic problem

Lol who cares now. When trump wins this bitch is leaving. I'm never leaving usa again!!!

Europe isn't ruined. Muslims and blacks remain tiny minorities outside major urban areas.

All women aren't sluts.

Eastern Europe is a shithole, not a paradise.

You're just a bunch of NEETs who never leave the house and experience things for yourself, preferring instead to rely on memes and conspiracy theories.

Pretty much.

Europe has bombed itself to shit many times over

It will rebuild

I bopped around europe last year for a few weeks. It was awesome to see all the memes reveal themselves in each place.

Just got back from Europe, stop being an alarmist faggot who believes everything they read on Sup Forums

Yea I kind of did. Went when I was like 10 but didn't care or take any of it in because I was fucking ten.

I'll go after ww3

I went to Germany and the UK ten years ago and even then it was a depressing refugee-filled shithole.

Can't even imagine how bad they are now.

Just go to Eastern Europe, e.g. Poland, Czech, Hungary. Nice old medieval towns and not that many chimps.

>raises hand

yes...

I never wanted to visit it in the first place.

What's better? A country with 200 million white people or a country with 90% white people but only 10 million people live there?

All the nigs are segregated into ghettos. I never met a black guy for the first time until I was 15 and you really have to go out of your way to find them.

In Europe on the other hand, nignogs and sandpeople are everywhere. London and Paris are destroyed, this is an objective fact.

That looks like Frankfurt and it fucking sucks. Had sex in the cathedral tower around the corner from there, though. Gotta make your own memories.

Europe is whiter than America will ever be

Yes. I wish I could sue the EU for destroying the continent of my heritage, which I will now never be able to see or experience.

You are not welcome here burger, we find you, we kick your ass we beat you up you fat piece of shit nowhere to go here you freeze to death for wolverine and elk food

Europe isn't ruined yet, and won't be as long as burger and leaf tourists keep staying home.

Just go to eastern yurop you fag. No refugees there. Poland Czech Slovakia.

you can come here and visit italy before this nations sink, our cookery is good

W-what about Strayans?

I've canceled New Years stay in Paris and also holiday trips to Germany & Sweden.

Replaced them with Iceland, Norwegian Fjords, Czech Republic, Poland & Portugal

But I'm canadian :^)

MOTHER FUCKING YES

>american thinks europe is ruined
its still 5x more white and safe than usa

Wtf are you talking about the immigrants live in all the urban areas. That's were niggers feel the most comfortable and how it is in America too. Check out London or Paris.

Was supposed to spend 4 months in Europe in 2018, but will have to wait and see how they deal with their immigrants before then.

>What's better? A country with 200 million white people or a country with 90% white people but only 10 million people live there?
The latter since the former still suffers from the ills of democracy which will make it impossible to reverse the trend.

>Did anyone else want to visit Europe someday but now can't because it's ruined?

Why is it ruined, nigger? Too many whites for your 52% liking?

> Sweden 80%????

How? Why? I knew it was bad but this astounds me

It's still the most beautiful continent on the planet. Just don't expect you will find anything of worth in the metropoles, unless it's on a sunday at 6 am and even then you will stumble across all sorts of degenerates

Yep, looks like it's just Alaska or Japan for me now.

(((nobody))) knows...

>Planning wedding and honeymoon

>tfw Europe is no longer safe to visit

I hope Japan and South Korea are still okay. Trying not to get blown up.

>Sweden is starting to post the image that only butt hurt Turks post
kek

>1600's: we R leaving becuz yurup is ruind
>2000's: wanna go back 2 yurup but can't cuz it's ruind
Just stay where you are.

Worst Korea is uberSJWs: The Country

I live in a posh area where it's 45% white and 45% asian, i haven't seen a black or arab in months. I don't want to visit germany anymore where every bumfuck village has a designated gang of rapefugee.

>I live in a posh area where it's 45% white

You sure showed us.

I think about this often. Great sadness

I wanna experience french culture but paris got fucked up..

Yes, I used to go out once.

Visit Canada
then.

The US is like 10x bigger than Europe not even including Alaska/Hawaii. We keep our trash in their proper places. Your shitskins on the other hand are allowed to roam freely, raping and pillaging as they please.

This and his post is evidence what happens to you, if you let your worldview get shaped by Sup Forums memes...

My IQ just dropped 20 points from this post.

>HUUURRRRRR 60% OF AMERICANS ARE WHITE THEREFORE ALL AMERICANS ARE 60% WHITE
kys

I'm visiting eastern Europe Europe this summer. Flying into Warsaw, then going to the Czech Republic (I guess they prefer being called central Europe), then hitting Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, and ending the trip in Estonia.

Not gonna lie I'm pretty fucking hyped.

The only parts I would actually want to visit were scotland and parts of ireland, and both of those aren't very blacked from what I hear.

I never wanted to visit Europe anyway
Friendly reminder that Europe is the worst country ever

if you want to sleep in a 100% safe place, always choose your hotel inside a jew districts

Yeah, if I want to see Germany I'll deploy to Afghanistan again.

Nigger are you high?
You literally gave up cities and districts to niggers and they still riot.
Under control my ass. You are cucked more than Europe, maybe you should stop the cognitive dissonance.

*raises paw*

this was for

It's too late for Europe.

Now I just want to go to Japan.

>tfw by the time I go to Japan it will already be ruined by globalism

A few countries.
Then after Brexit I learned that Europeans hate us, so it'll probably just be really unpleasant.

This, not to mention they are even reaching even small villages. It´s clearly obvious that someone is paying our traitors to spread immigrants.

You can´t find a single park witouth a muslim woman with children.

I wany to defend America too, but knock off the idiocy. Huge sways of the country - the entire South - averages about 30% black.

Other huge areas are "Latino" though not every Latin American is a non-White.

Hawaii is like 60% Asian.

Most cities in the U.S. are mixed. I live in Las Vegas and it's seemingly 35% White, 35% Latino, 15% black, 15% Asian.

>tribal animals being more comfortable living with their own group is a Sup Forums meme

I want to go to Japan too, I doubt the globalism works there, it would be terrible they would change their beautiful women for ungrateful fat muslim women and lazy blacks.

its already ruined leaf.

someone post the before and after picture of the statue in europe looking clean and then covered with graffiti and nigs

Yes it ruined my mom's dream.

Yup and I would bet that stuff will start up again after election unfortunately. The Saudi handlers know it hurts their shitty candidate. Once Aleppo is fully controlled and main ISIS areas are actually attacked instead of defended by the US there will be even more happenings unfortunately. I really hope I'm wrong but all signs point to that.

You germanics pigs are so pathetic

You can go to Eastern Europe. Prague and Budapest are great.

It's called containment, faggot.

Better to corral them into one area and let them kill/destroy each other than spread them throughout the country like you're doing

These were the first hits I got after searching defaced monuments

Fucking niggers. I'm legitimately triggered.

More images for my rage folder I guess

Italy is still okay.

You are grasping at straws now, m80.

>posh
you must be one of those fancy "asians" they love in England, Get the fuck out oh here streetshitter.

>We're more cucked than Europe

In the US, we're allowed to shoot our niggers if they get out of control. You faggots can't even carry pepper spray. The only cities in the US that are infested with niggers are the boring ones nobody wants to visit anyway, like Cleveland or some shit. The places everybody goes like New York and LA are relatively nigger free, unless you go to the shit nigger ghettoes where there is literally nothing.

In Paris, I can't see the Eiffel Tower for instance without getting durka'd whereas in New York you can go to the observation deck of the Empire State Building without getting raped by niggers.

Not what I was thinking of, but it'll do.

Thanks.

I was in Koln a couple weeks ago and there were a large group of sand people having a rally for sharia law outside the cathedral

its one of the overriding feels in my life for the past year or so, not day-to-day, but once in a while I get reminded of it, and it all floods back again.

RU-EEN-D!

>London and Paris are ruined hurr durr
yes they are, please don't visit

I got to visit Europe in 2010. Even then Paris was a shithole. Paris looked like fucking Oakland. Fried chicken and ethnic hair salons all over the place. Niggers waving Eiffel Tower replicas in your face trying to sell them. Everywhere you walked it smelled like piss, smog, and cigarettes.

Went to Paris in 2008.
It was a disgusting experience.
Instant redpill though.

The metro (RER) was full of loud niggers and Arabs stirring shit up. The shops were all tended by Turkish looking men. There were beggars everywhere and an insane homeless white guy asking for change.

The Arabs on the RER would ask *me* for directions because I was the only white guy around.

The experience of walking through Champs Elysee was ruined by the Arab women in full black burkas walking there covered as if that was fucking Afghanistan.

And the Louvre was full of Chinks filming the Mona Lisa with their smartphones rather than appreciating it.

A good upside of the ignorant masses was that many historical masterpieces went unnoticed because everyone wanted to take pictures of the fucking Mona Lisa so I could admire a few iconic pieces like the Victory at Samothrace in peace. People walked pass completely oblivious to it.

And don't get me started on the shantytowns in Italy. I couldn't believe it.

Europe is fucking ruined.
I hate the modern world.

You forgot to turn on your US proxy, Ivan.

A+++++++++++ would read again

America being in a bad situation doesn't make yours any better, Ahmed.

80% for a european nation is beyond pathetic

>now
It has been that for more than twenty years.

>shoot our niggers
Like that ever happend. You talk like this all the time. Yet I see niggers rioting and lgbt blocking universities.

Went to Paris last summer, all I saw was a bunch of niggers and arabs what the fuck.

My indie company is making plans to go to Gamescom next year. I really want to go, I've always wanted to go to Germany since I was a kid. Not anymore. There's no way I'm going any time soon, so I'm missing one of the coolest gaming conventions because of this shit.

Last time i was in Europe was in 2012 and i skipped france, no fucking need to see algeria. Madrid was full of moroccans and frankfurt and berlin was packed with kebab, fuck Europe.

Visited Stockholm, London, and Paris earlier this year. Things aren't great but it's not like you'll be vaporized as soon as you step off the plane. Go visit soon before it gets worse, though.

I am dissapoint too.

Not really. Its true.

There are people in government with plans to change that though.