This will be the last new episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! for a while...

This will be the last new episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! for a while. Apparently the final episode is made of of two 11 minute episodes and I will definitely make a post when it appears online. Thanks for watching!

Season 1 1080i
mega.nz/#F!0ksxiZyb!2Y3aRmoauc5PVlUr0d-hSQ

Season 2 E1-6, 8-15 1080i
mega.nz/#F!UeJjEYzT!aecM0PT6QJMfHi0mvb7sSw

Season 2 E7, 16-23, 25-26 LQ
mega.nz/#F!RbxhDbaA!1jNUzWb_0rVP04zqIWNIlA

Bump

I'm glad it's dead

fucking Seth McFarlene ass bullshit

Shame. I honestly had fun with the show. Sucks that most people didn't give it a chance because the art reminded them of American Guy.

How was the writing at all like Seth McFarlane?

Ha, you think the dumbass actually watched it?

bait

>creators say they are going for an edgy artstyle
>looksjustlikebrickleberry.jpg
>writing is A+ god tier humor
>LOL ITS JUST LIKE FAMILY GUY
How?

The fuck is up with this release order? I get holiday episodes but why not plan them a little better so they come out at the proper times.

Rip Be Cool Scooby-Doo

But i think the Professor Huh episodes are the last ones. At least that what i remembered when i worked on it.

Maybe if the art style was better, more people would give it a chance?

Maybe if it were marketed better, what little commercials there are for it do very little to show off the absolutely perfect writing and expect it to coast by on the fact that it's Scooby-Doo. Coming up behind Mystery Incorporated also isn't doing it any favors in that department.

Whole series sans finale is on kiss cartoon.
Also two series in a row where Fred is best character and his dad is a villain. Coincidence? I think not.

Also Fred's old partner's voice kept alternating voice actors between Grey Griffon and Catherine Tabor. Shit was distracting.

It's missing the same episode OP is

Do you not know what 'sans' means?
And this way people don't have to download gig files to watch them or wait for the mega cool down.

All I'm seeing on Kiss cartoon are 21 episodes

All I get is a warning about .io sites

kimcartoon.me

Didn't see it desu

Bump

There's a single episode that is made up of two 11 minutes episode that hasn't aired anywhere. They could be saving it for DVD or something

What do you think the next reboot of scooby doo will be?

This show is still airing?

11 minutes with a focus on humor

After mishap with BCSD, warner bros are hiring a crew of veterans to work on the art style of the show. It's gonna be pretty expensive good looking show this time. Idk about the humor/story though

Hope they keep the gang like in Be Cool

Source?

anyone got webms?

Well I hope Velma goes back to being the mystery nut because she's too much of a generic smart character as of now

true, i just like their relationships here, unlike MI

MI had the worst Velma, completely ruined my favorite member of the gang

i hope that Daphne has the same personality in the new version

Bump

you misspelled best there user

You hope that she remains borderline retarded?

I hope it's just a show version of the Lego short movies

>Showed my friend this show recenty
>told them that its really actually good despite how cheap the animation looks
>they spend the entire time bitching about the artstyle during the jokes, hardly even watching
>literally parroting the same bullshit people on Sup Forums say in every thread
>"fucking Seth McFarlene ass bullshit"
>episode finishes
>"see i knew it was going to be bad"

they do this shit with literally everything Sup Forums bitches about i dont even know why i bother anymore

And if it had a not ugly art style

The humor isn't very good anyways.

>the absolutely perfect writing
>no continuity
Yeah, no. And that's to say nothing of the humor.

>no continuity
There's continuity, in terms of characters they referenced before popping up again or in flashbacks, but focusing mainly on the episodic nature isn't bad

>No continuity
Didn't watch "Professor Huh?" did you? Even then there are more forms of writing than melodrama you cocksucking neanderthal.

I don't think I've ever seen an episode of Be Cool Scooby-Doo on TV. Only downloaded episodes.

Of course, I don't think I've seen anything on Cartoon Network other then Teen Titans for the past few months! When was the last time a new episode of Steven Universe premiered? That was the last time I saw something non-Teen Titans on CN.

I think you mean TTG. Please don't confuse the brilliance with the shitshow, there's enough of that confusion as it is.

>me or the dog
abomination

Scooby Doo has always primarily been a comedy.

This is the funniest its ever been. What more do you animals want?

LORE AND STORY ARCS

Just because one series in the 40 years of the franchise decided to experiment with serialized storytelling, suddenly everything that isn't MI is shit?

Fuck that. MI is a fun series, but in terms of something to just jump in and watch for some laughs this beats it anytime. Cartoons don't always have to be serious business.

I agree. And people manage to overlook one major thing about Mystery Inc. The individual mysteries suck. That's kind of an important thing to make shit in a Scooby show.

What would be the ultimate Scooby Doo team?

I'm talking taking the best version of each character from across all iterations of the franchise and putting them together in one group?

Hey can we add Flim-Flam?

Can't argue that they usually were weak, it was the characters themselves and the on-going storyline that made the show fun.
But at least the monsters looked cool.

New Show is titled
"Scooby Doo! Guess Who?"

And was already in the works in case BCSD flopped. Which it has. The style of the show will be similar to original artstyles but more modern ala What's new Scooby Doo and it may be based off of the Scooby Doo Team Up comic books since Kevin Conroy is guesting in an episode as Batman.

The "Guess Who?" implies it's going to be similar to "The New Scooby Doo Movies" where mystery inc meet celebrities or crossover with other shows old and new.

>The "Guess Who?" implies it's going to be similar to "The New Scooby Doo Movies" where mystery inc meet celebrities or crossover with other shows old and new.

Well, this sounds shit

Does noone have a torrent for this? Downloadeing 2 episodes every 6 hours is going to take a while

They are streamed on kimcartoon.

I watched about 13 episodes. The only joke I liked was the scuba diver

To each their own.

I still think its funnier than pretty much any other Scooby Doo show.

Bump