UH GUYS

UH GUYS......

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool

Makes me fucking sick

What do you expect him to do? Throw the flag on the ground and sperg out? It's called common decency faggot

>Literally shooting his own foot

What the fuck is he doing?

They are a decent percentage of the population. I'd pander, won't cost him anyone's vote.

More proof that being alt-right and supporting Trump is being a cuck and pro degeneracy

wtf #ImWithHer now

It's concerning how quickly "conservatives" adapt to the leftist restructuring of society. Prior to 2014 even the republicucks were opposed to gay marriage but once it happened they got over it awfully soon and now they're pandering to them.

>decent percentage of the population

It's the rough majority of non-gays that are sympathetic to gay rights that you are really pandering to.

> I know nothing about PR

Thank God you're irrlevent nobodies.

No I think he can only gain support. It's not like the extremely religious will join Hillary over this.

Literally nothing wrong with this. He has a commercial from the 80s of him motorboating a drag queen.

>UH GUYS......
this is a CTR thread. they are trying to derail the board into homophobic discussions to discredit us. in reality we are an LGBT board. if we hated LGBT folks we would encourage their mental illness rather than wanting to help them

ui

Good.

>PR
>Trump needs to pander to the LGBT community to win
You're a special kind of shit

It's election season and it's for the press if he did anything else LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE there would be a media shitstorm and that cuckservative would have his NOV surprise

its an act just go with it

Fuck, guess I'm #ShillinForHill now.

Giulliani?

FUCKING DROPPED AM #LONGRODJOHNSON NOW

How many times I say it, and you faggots keep calling me achmed.

Trump: loves Jews, he loves commies, he is afraid of Russia.

Hillary : Made jokes about kikes, told black lives matter to go fuck their selves, told Russia to calm the fuck down or she will destroy them.

Wtf you want more

>Pander=votes=power=gas the kikes

It must be done

He needs to secure the votes. We all know Trump is an alpha and likely behind closed doors hates gays/minorities/etc.

It's like my own father, he's like 60+ years old now, but in his 20s he was in a motorcycle gang, he had a swastika tattooed on his forearm (since been covered up a different tattoo) and pretty much hated any non-whites during his entire life.

I remember being a kid and him saying some pretty racist shit, and even now I'm fairly certain he's still good a disdain towards most non-whites, but he puts on a front because society is so liberal, he knows if he starts talking shit about stomping niggers while he's out in public, 99% of the people that might hear him are going to take offense, or pretend to take offense, so he keeps that shit under wraps.

Trump and any other political figure will basically do the same thing, "I love gays", "I love God", "I love Muslims" meanwhile in reality they're atheist, anti-gay, and anti-muslim.

It better fucking be, this is disgusting.

The religious right is dead. The post-religious right, of which the alt-right is a component, tends to either be apathetic or believe that the religious right's opposition to gay rights was a waste of energy that got them more enemies than anything.

>Sup Forums supports the candidate that supports Israel and is pro LGBT

This board has changed.

Hillary's stump speech these days is mostly how Trump is going to take away gay marriage and put lgbt back in the closet.

Trump needs to appear lgbt friendly with out stooping to Dem level pandering.

What have the LGBTQ community done to you fucking racist bigots personally for you to hate them all? Seriously. Has a gay or trans person EVER wronged you because they were gay or trans? No? That's what I thought. Senseless hate machine that is Sup Forums. Fucking morons.

Lol dude. Normies don't need faggotry to discredit you

Except when you broaden your base with degenerates it becomes a lot harder to do what you really want to

What happened Trump, you used to be cool

Always knew Trump was for fags

>US
>Even their only savior is pro-faggot

I hope he just did it for shows and actually will gas these fags, but knowing you burgers I find that hard to believe

Adapt or die. This is how we win.

They will just stay at homes. I don;t know what the hell is Trump thinking. By being pro faggotry he's losing republican base - white protestants. Maybe Mike Pence will fix this.

And what's wrong with that?

Except it isn't just religious. Homosexuality is prevalent in dying societies

Overturn federal gay marriage and let individual states decide.

>Told BLM off
>Literally owns BLM
>Literally pays nogs and cucks to start shit in Trump rallies
Lol

Trump is the antichrist, the antichrist would be accepting of faggotry

>Sellout or we die
I can hear the hook-nose through your text

Wow, calm down there. The problem is not personal, it's political.

You're retarded if you ever thought Trump was anti-gay. I remember reading articles 15 years ago about how he was for gay rights.

t. Khalid Al-Midhar

ELL

GEE

BEE

TEE

KWEW

No, that's how we dilute ourselves to the point of getting nothing done

>adapt
You mean cuck out on your values?

WHAT DOES SOUTH PARK KNOW?????????

wtf #ImWithHer now

Fighting symptoms isn't how you win the war.

>all this projection

t. Jamal al-marooki

Am I the only one who checks @PrisonPlanet instead of any news channel first in the morning? I don't even have twitter.

And this is why you'll never win.

If you hate gays become a muslim, if you are a Muslim you should have no qualms about white genocide or mass Muslim immigration

Exactly. Since does a SCOTUS ruling mean the Court can enforce any social agenda they pull out of their asses?

>still hoping for a non-degenerate candidate
you lost that fight long ago

#lovewins

jesus christ just shut up you fucking spooge

no one is going to reinforce your warped notions of right and wrong

no one cares that you were raped, no one cares about some nerd who was bullied wanting the return of white power

just get over it

jesus christ its like pol is just a hangout for mental rejects and autists

>Literally owns BLM
>Literally pays nogs and cucks to start shit in Trump rallies

Kys, you liar fagget

I'm sure that was the viewpoint of the conservatives in the 60s who abandoned their paleoconservative base to "adapt" to their increasingly leftist environment.

Christians are declining in the West.

Gays aren't going anywhere.

Makes sense to pander, especially considering how cringe-inducing Trump's attempts at pretending to be religious are. Bit like Sup Forums desu.

>win the only election left where we can stop mass immigration before there is no West left to fight for

>stick to our principles while foreigners fuck your daughters and you work to pay their welfare while your race dies because you hate that your interests align for once with homosexuals

Are you fucking serious?

>Gay people exist in a vaccum
>they don't have family members or friends who vote with them in mind.

You guys act like tumblrinas the moment he does something you don't like and pretend you're intellectually/morally superior. Embarrassing.

MY THINK IS REALLY.

hes the real deal. hes just pandering.

watch out for that faggot geert though, i think geert actually is serious

Because she's owned by (((them))) and Trump is hated by (((them))) and calls (((them))) out along with their entire system. That alone makes Trump the far superior candidate, even if he's a faggot lover. Remember, crushing (((Soros))) takes priority over everything else. Don't be a faggot and dance to his tune by turning on Trump over something like this.

and she will open the borders so democrats never lose another election in 100 years

how fcking stupid are you

You're vote is going to al?
Hasn't anyone told you that al leppo can't win?

>trump token panders

that's it I'm not voting for him now

Neo-Sup Forums will love this

>common decency
>from drumpf

wtf I love Hillary now

>win the only election left where we can stop mass immigration before there is no West left to fight for
Immigration isn't the problem in and of itself and what is there to stop us from accepting "based trannies" into our movement when they become mainstream enough?

The Republicans can only survive if they go to the left with petty shit like gay marriage but to the right on immigration, naturalization and globalization.

He is Sup Forums Candidate Edition

No, we just don't aimlessly agree with everything he says or does like cock sucking fanboys.

Kek

Problem, lefties? The right is taking the fags and there's nothing you can do about it.

shut up faggot. everybody hates fags. we just have to manipulate you idiots (and muh israel) to give us power.

im only telling you this now because we are fucking landsliding right now so it doesnt matter if you know early.

phase 2 is when things is fun

Daily reminder that Trump wants to make it illegal to fire someone for being gay
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

>The Republicans can only survive
Survive in what? A system being co-opted by leftists. If you accept their legitimacy you will never stop them. Reforming a government from the inside out is practically impossible in this day and age

You just made this thread earlier this morning. Fuck off.

Awww he was just being nice. It was probably some big titty lesbian that handed it to him ya whiny bitches

It already is illegal to do that

Cool, he supports all Americans. My respect for him just increased.

With stupid fucking knee-jerk WHAAAAAA-ing like that, it's no wonder they're irrelevant. Still relieved, though.

>tfw he's doing a Milo
Trump has been pointing out how toxic Islam can be for LGBT people since day one. Now of course you have the tumblrinas who self-identify as object-gender but they will vote Hillary even if the Lord revealed Trump as his one true prophet.
It's not like this is a vastly different stance than what he's always been doing. A pic with the gay flag is good promotion without LGBT circles, especially those that are scared of more Muslim immigration.

>bowing down to the gay mafia

You too shall hang on the dotr

He doesn't give a shit about gays, it wasn't enough of a hint that he went to Elton Johns wedding? Who gives a shit.

Go get aids, faggot

The fook u bin sayin m8?

You mean the ones that are already mainstream right now?

Trannies aren't going to reproduce and outbreed your civilization. Immigration is a much larger problem we're facing. I mean you as someone living near London should be able to see this reality more than anyone.

Transexuals, Homosexuals, etc. have always existed throughout history. Sometimes in the mainstream and sometimes not. But I feel this is insignificant in comparison to the problems we're facing now.

That's a good thing.

Only God can judge the sinners. It's not my duty or place to judge upon their lifestyle, but I have to show them Gods love and Mercy.

>I'm not a fanboy
>he did something I did not like! How dare he!
Your cunt is flapping, might want to get that checked tumblrina.

thanks for correcting the record :)

Real talk now, if you still care about faggots then kill yourself. The world has far bigger problems right now.

I was actually more worried about him losing votes of conservatives with this shit

Ah, what you don't do to get voters on your side. Not falling for it.

>TFW Monday morning after a nice fairly shill free weekend

Just one more week.

Lol @ all the Christ cucks mad about this.

Nobody cares about your dying religion. I'll take 1,000,000 faggots over 1 muzzie. You can't have everything, pick your battles.

Stop being idiots.